عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 03-07-2010, 01:52 PM
الصورة الرمزية English boy

English boy English boy غير متواجد حالياً

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2009
التخصص: English Literature
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 491
افتراضي how to deal with a bad emplyee

every time I need a single paper I need to walk and wait all the day to get only a signature or even a piece of information. Today I went to collect a very simple paper and I have waited for nearly 6 hours then at the end I didn't get it. this all because a very bad employee who doesn't care of students and their needs.

When I went to his office he was surfing the net and play games and he seemed very busy. He never looked at me while I was asking for help. he refused and said come back next week. I was like WTF.. NEXT WEEK.. why?? aa

he answered I'm busy, very busy.. I came close to him and looked at the screen and found that he's reading online news. at that time I had feelings to grasp him from the back of his head and hit him many times to that screen till his nose bleed and his mouth watered then create a new mixture on that news screen.

HOW ON EARTH CAN WE GET RED OF SUCH OF THESE RUBBISH EMPLOYEE?? or even tell me how to deal with them
رد مع اقتباس