عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 04-07-2010, 07:14 PM   #5

Conscientious

من لي سواك يا ربي فيشفيني

الصورة الرمزية Conscientious

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2008
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,807
افتراضي رد: how to deal with a bad emplyee

Oh brother , u will find a lot of them everywhere even in the hospital where people are sick and they aren't supposed to be treated like that
Today ,when I went to hospital , I felt that doctors want to sleep and they don't have time to talk to me , they are totally fed up
What we can do ??a

Also , it happens to me a lot , when I go to any official worker in the Uni , I always find her play games in her computer or talking in her mobile

Although I feel that they don't have a lot of work to be fed up or to ignore the students when they ask them for any help , they r supposed to be active and answer the Qs with pleasure for they are free most of time

Those whom we can't blame , are those who have a lot of works and a lot of people around them
But at last I wish I can do like what u suggest above in which I can grasp those workers from their hairs and hit their heads in the screen LOL , it would be the last option when we fed up and find no result from complaining

توقيع Conscientious  

لا إله إلا أنت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين أستغفر الله وأتوب اليه

إدعوووووووووولي بالشفاء العااااااااااااااااااااجل

اللهم إغفر وارحم والد نور العمر نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

قالوا: سنقطع رجلك. قلت: كَلَّا
قالوا: سينتشر المرض. قلت: إِنَّ مَعِيَ رَبِّي سَيَهْدِينِ

قال الله - تعالى -: " يا أيها الذين آمنوا اتقوا الله ولتنظر نفس ما قدمت لغدٍ واتقوا الله إن الله خبير بما تعملون"
[/align]

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Conscientious ; 04-07-2010 الساعة 07:20 PM.
Conscientious غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس