الموضوع: Philanthropist By Nature
عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 08-08-2010, 10:46 PM   #4

المسلم العربي

مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية المسلم العربي

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
التخصص: لغات - إنجليزي
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: السادس
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 2,459
افتراضي رد: Philanthrapist By Nature

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة سكووت مشاهدة المشاركة
great words

Thanks for the compliment

if we wanna the world choose the islam and know the truth about our religion
we must reform our islam and our hearts and also our way of thinking
Exactly, if we understand our religion as it was revealed to the Prophet peace be upon him, and implement that knowledge in all aspects of our lifes, then we will be truly an example for all of humanity.
some of my foreign friends asked me how the prophet got married from a little girl and some of them believe that islam or quran just about the war and fight..
this is what they know about islam b-coz we don't work hard to show them the truth about islam...
That's true, since muslims aren't doing their job of explaining the truth of Islam, others are doing everything they can to spread misinformation to minimize the enormous spread of Islam, but as ALLAH says:

They (the disbelievers, the Jews and the Christians) want to extinguish Allâh's Light (with which Muhammad SAW has been sent - Islâmic Monotheism) with their mouths, but Allâh will not allow except that His Light should be perfected even though the Kâfirûn (disbelievers) hate (it). (32) It is He Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad SAW) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islâm), to make it superior over all religions even though the Mushrikûn (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh) hate (it). (33) Surat Al-Tawba

my friend says that 80% of saudis treats her badly just b-coz she is non muslim and non arabic
so when they see the bad treatment of foreigners or non muslim ppl in our country they will hate islam and muslim ppl
That's unfortunate to hear yet I can understand it since I've seen such things happen in my presence. Usually, I would try explaining that these unmannerly actions do not represent Islamic teachings and morals and are the result of ignorance that Islam came to abolish. To prove this fact, I would refer them to the Prophet's biography, his companion's, and Islamic history, all which show a completely different picture of Islam than what we see today among many muslims.

thank u

You're most welcome.
Thanks for passing by

للتبرع بمبلغ 10 ريال
ارسل رسالة فارغة إلى الرقم
STC & Mobily

موضوع مهم جداً:
كلمات حق يراد بها باطل

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة المسلم العربي ; 08-08-2010 الساعة 10:51 PM.
المسلم العربي غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس