عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 15-07-2011, 10:17 PM   #116

الملاك الأبيض

الصورة الرمزية الملاك الأبيض

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2009
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: انقلش
نوع الدراسة: متخرج - انتساب
المستوى: متخرج
البلد: جــــدة
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,693
افتراضي رد: the (perfect essay writing) competition

hi every body , actually I'm so thankful for all of ur efforts and especially our judges and teachers con and English boy u were professional in ur correction and we have so many benefits of our mistakes

though , i have my own notes about ur correction for my essay and i will clarify it for u to convince me with ur correction if i was wrong :

1- this sentence u get me so wrong in it :
This) is our situation for a the whole one month called Ramadan . Ramadan is the month of fasting .a month of and worshiping ,a month which unlike any other month of the year >> what i mean that i put"a" before the word "whole " because this month that I'm talking about is not identified yet. thats why i did n't put " the " like u did in ur correction
then i mentioned that this month is called "Ramadan " only then i could put " the " not "a"

2- with their relatives in Ramadan for break fast or for Sohoor and this thing(which) shows the closeness and the support between them >> this sentence i believe i should n't omit the word " with " because its making the meaning much connected

and the word "the" before "closeness &support "should stay to have better arranged sentence , other wise the meaning of this sentence won't be perfect

another thing , that i confess that i have so many run-on sentence which give disadvantages in my writing and i have to work on this part

and i have a repeated words in my essay and some silly mistakes cuz i was in a hurry , but no matter if i win or lose it was my pleasure to participate with u and to be corrected from a great teachers like u con and English boy it was an honor to me cuz i learned too many things from ur correction more than i learned from my centra teachers .and I'm looking forward to have another stage for this competition

and especially con i really thank u for ur great efforts with us may allah bless u all guys :)

~ روح انسان ~

learning is the only real joy in this life
اللهم اغفر لي ولوالدي وللمسلمين والمسلمات يوم يقوم الحساب

الملاك الأبيض غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس