الموضوع: Japan VS Saudi
عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 13-10-2011, 01:42 AM   #24

الملاك الأبيض

الصورة الرمزية الملاك الأبيض

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2009
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: انقلش
نوع الدراسة: متخرج - انتساب
المستوى: متخرج
البلد: جــــدة
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,693
افتراضي رد: Japan VS Saudi

helloooooo everybody ,how r u all? and how r u my precious con ? actually i was waiting for a female element to encourage me to participate with u in this rich discussion .

well ,my view is that we as people we r not lazy at all ,cuz every single one of us like to success and to achieve something in his life ,but as a nation we ARE LAZY indeed .
maybe the reason why we lazy is because of what "conscious" said early before that we r imitate each other to gain fast without any effort.
yet for me the main reason why we r lazy and we still in the tail of other development nations is because of our breeding ,if every parents start from now to teach their children to become responsibility and to work with honest and integrity ,and if we start as adults to watch allah in every action we do and we do it only for god ,then believe me I'm quite sure that we will reach not only development but we will dominate the world with our technology and our Islam .cuz if u think about it our prophet when he came with his Islam message the Arabic nations were separate,weak,full with ignorance,and full with drolleries ,but he did n't despair from them and continue his daily work and teaching until he raised a nation and a religion that will stay till the judgement day .

so briefly ,we must not be pessimistic ,and every one of us if he really want to change ,let him start with his self,and his kids cuz the children is the true fortune whom will change the world norms for our gains

~ روح انسان ~

learning is the only real joy in this life
اللهم اغفر لي ولوالدي وللمسلمين والمسلمات يوم يقوم الحساب

الملاك الأبيض غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس