عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 14-05-2012, 12:49 AM   #4

ALI IQAL ALZAHRANI

الصورة الرمزية ALI IQAL ALZAHRANI

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2012
التخصص: Overseas Language
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 22
افتراضي رد: اسئلة تحدث وجدتها في موقع الأيلتس اريد اجابه نموذجيه لها *

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Eva160 مشاهدة المشاركة
بالصراحه ماتقدري تحفظي الاسئله وتجاوبي عليهم.
لانو اسئله اختبار الايلتس تخلتف من شخص لشخص تاني.
مثال للمحادثه لما اختبرت الايلتس. جبت 7.5 من 9.

Advices

-Avoid short answers
-Think as soon as possible and be creative on your answers
- Try to avoid pauses like ahhhh, mmmmm,
-Don’t be nervous
-Be your self and imagine the person in front of you is your new friend

Interview

1. What is your full name?
Answer: My name is Ebtihal………………, You may call me Ebti.

If he/she asks what does your name means?
Answer: My name means Supplication, or prayer. Avoid short)"]
continue speaking for example I mentioned I was called by that name because I was born in the holy month which is Ramadan

2- Where are you from?
Answer: I come from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Avoid short answers !!!!!!!!!
Better way to answer: I come from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Which is located on the coast of the Red Sea and is the 2nd largest city in my country after Riyadh[/COLOR].

3- How did you learn English or other languages?
Answer: I knew English since I was little because I grew up in an environment where everyone spoke English, Arabic is my 2nd language after studying in public Saudi schools.

4- Why are you taking this exam
Answer: I’m taking this exam in order to get into a university and to reach my goal having a bachelor degree in the chemical engineering from the University of Massachusetts- Amherst.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question that I was asked, after choosing the cue card.

Celebrities:

1- Speak about a famous person who is not famous in your country?
Answer: I’d say Bill Kaulitz his from a German band called Tokio Hotel, I knew him from a show called German star search when I was 10 years. To be honest the reason I like him, because I love the word the he composes in his music.

2- Why do people want to become famous?
Answer: I believe some of the reasons that people want to become famous is to have a mark in this world and need for attentions from strangers. Even after they die we still know them for example, Elvis Presley and Marilyn Monroe.

3- What can a person do to become famous?
Answer: Well to be honest some are born to be famous from having famous parents. Some are famous by good talents and doing hard work for example Jabbawockeez is a seven-member, male, hip-hop dance They worked hard in choreographing for performances with the music. Eventually they became the winners of the first season of America's Best Dance Crew.

4-Why do people get inspired by famous people?
Answer: For example I’m inspired by Steve Jobs the CEO of apple products. One of my favorite quote by him is your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. And Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. You’ll get the idea why I should be living in doing my own dreams and fulfill it and not to live what others want me to do.

5. What sort of people were famous some 50 years ago?
Answer: Alfred Hitchcock was a British film director. I remember what’s interesting in the way he directs his movies his what they call him “Master of Suspense”, I’d watch every movie that he directed and pay attention for the scenes that he appears that people don’t even notice it. For example one of his movies “ The birds” he only showed his back and was dressed in gray coat and a fedora.

الله يوفقك ويكتب لك الخير
Practice Before Preaching, Eva160‎

I want you to tell me that from which planet you are. It is impossible that no one can learn English while s/he is using or depending on Arabic. Arabic here has no space. This means that it is useless attempt

Be careful that advice is U. YOU have so many mistakes but I do not have enough time to correct you.

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة ALI IQAL ALZAHRANI ; 14-05-2012 الساعة 12:54 AM.
ALI IQAL ALZAHRANI غير متواجد حالياً