عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 14-05-2012, 01:52 AM   #5

Eva160

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية Eva160

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2012
التخصص: ChemE
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: الثامن
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 974
افتراضي رد: اسئلة تحدث وجدتها في موقع الأيلتس اريد اجابه نموذجيه لها *

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ALI IQAL ALZAHRANI مشاهدة المشاركة
Practice Before Preaching, Eva160‎

I want you to tell me that from which planet you are. It is impossible that no one can learn English while s/he is using or depending on Arabic. Arabic here has no space. This means that it is useless attempt

Be careful that advice is U. YOU have so many mistakes but I do not have enough time to correct you.

O.k what's with the harsh insult
I'm not that ignorant, or born yesterday
She was just asking some help with the speaking section not cheating, so I'm just guiding her

I know myself that I'm not a grammar god, but I'm confident with my speaking
I took the TOEFL exam and I scored 28 out of 30, and in IELTS I scored 7.5 out of 9

If your interested in how well I did in the writing section, in TOEFL I scored around 25 out of 30, and 7 out of 9 in IELTS

If your interested in helping someone just help them, but if your here to watch, and point at everyone's mistakes your just wasting your time here

توقيع Eva160  

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. " Steve Jobs"

"Opportunities Are Like Sunrises, If You Wait Too Long You Can Miss Them" ~ William Arthur

:Love, hope, fear, faith-these make humanity
These are its sign and note and character
~ Robert Browning, Paracelsus

Eva160 غير متواجد حالياً