عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 27-08-2013, 10:23 PM   #12

LeLou

الصورة الرمزية LeLou

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2010
كلية: كلية العلوم
التخصص: PHYSIX
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: التاسع
البلد: جــــدة
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 2,161
افتراضي رد: ~|| Let's check our writings :: لــنصــحـح كــتــاباتـنـــا ||~

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة _OCTOBER مشاهدة المشاركة
oh shoot!!

tell me you did not take that replay seriously :)
I was just being supportive and I had no intention of doing it in a formal fashion !!
since it was not a paragraph , but it was just a replay !!!

you can obviously see the gimmick nature of the whole replay
and the personal slang in words like " muchly" , or the play on The word in " grammatically horrible"
which it is not about the word " wrong " personified nor the precise about the concept
but it's more about the different "linguistics" background , thus , it is a different endings depending
on how they are used in a sentence ...and I would arguably go and say there is no preventative
or directive action about it as long as we not going to elevate them up to the level of
academic " impersonal BO HO style " Language ..... or at least that's what I thought " !!
نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

yeah the oldest mistake in the book
always got me

well , technically it is
but it is very rare that you would think it more of a slang
ask a teacher about it

hhh
that was just me being sarcastic
and having fun with words
my bad

I could simply say
I read and speak English more often
but still bad at grammars
and then I'll die right after that
for being brutally boring
نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

Of course I didn't take the post seriously :)
If I were serious, then I would have corrected every and each single line. Mark that the first two lines were not corrected.
I just corrected some errors not all of them.
For me, I'm going to correct almost everything that will be written here, even if it's just a reply.
You don't have to provide a formal piece of writing, anything that has been written should be corrected.
Even informal writing should have a degree of accuracy.

Using slang does not mean using rare words or saying sentences in a way that makes people close their eyes and lean their heads.
We use slang while speaking Arabic but we don't speak like non native speakers do (e.g. the way Indian people do).

Please don't take it personally, but you should show some degree of accuracy in your writing.
Messing with some words, punctuation marks, or using slang is acceptable but putting words out of their place or using past tense when speaking about the present is completely unacceptable.
I don't think that we do that even while using our native language.

And I don't think that this will make you boring nor the way you speak is making your speaking interesting.
And I'm giving you a break by not correcting your reply, which contains even spelling errors :)

I'm not trying to be superior, but I believe that the hard way is the best way of learning.
And feel free to correct any mistake in my posts, after all, making mistakes is in the nature of human beings.

Thanks for your support and I hope you find my tips useful.

توقيع LeLou  

ZERO じゃない

سبحانك اللهم و بحمدك،، أشهد أن لا إله إلا أنت،، أستغفرك و أتوب إليك..

::

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة LeLou ; 27-08-2013 الساعة 10:26 PM.
LeLou غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس