عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 18-07-2011, 10:47 AM   #4

English boy

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية English boy

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2009
التخصص: English Literature
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 491
افتراضي رد: ‎24 different English accents

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة نايف 26 مشاهدة المشاركة
اعتقد عنوان اليوتيوب أعلاه غير صحيح " اربع وعشرين لهجة مختلفة إنجليزية" والصحيح برأيي أن اليوتيوب تقليد للهجات الأخرين -دخيلين على اللغة الإنجليزية ليسوا من أهلها-والذي تعلمناه أن هناك لهجة أمريكية وبريطانية.(الدر في أحشائها فوق لغة شكسبير)
I think the title of the youtube above is not correct"‎24 different English accents ",the correct is imitates other accents and what we have been learnt that there are two accents in English British and American accents. this is my point of view

just to let you know, in England itself, there'r more than 50 accents .. & some of them are not even understandable to the natives themselves such as, scotch & some parts of Leds, Irland & so many others.

it's simply simmilar to any other language. Arabic for instance here in KSA is devided into uncountable accents apart from the other countries.

about the title, it's not always necessary in titles to be fully grammatically shaped.. It's just a title, not a statment, or sentance.. it's not my point of view, it's been known to the whole world

thanks for pointing out ur own idea, & I with highly respct would say you are only think in general.. plz try to go through it again with deep down details & then u gonna be completely shocked

English boy غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس