عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 30-05-2011, 10:28 PM   #14

Dr.Passed

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية Dr.Passed

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2010
التخصص: طب وجراحه
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: الخامس
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 2,191
افتراضي رد: موضوع رايتنج عن my favourite room لو سمحتوا

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ريال سعودي مشاهدة المشاركة
انتظر dr.passed تصححه .. وبعدين خذه نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

my favorite room

my favorite room in my apartment is my living room where the sun can fill the room with light and energy. I usually like to sit there every morning and enjoy the lovely view outside my window. I have a beautiful, comfortable couch that i sometimes like to nap on when i get back from school. The yellow lamps on both sides of the couch make it look cozy for me. The carpets in that room always make me feel calm and relaxed. Everytime i rub my feet on the carpet i feel the need to spend the rest of the day in that special room

my mother decorated this room and added her magical touches to make it look the way it is. I love how she decorated every angle of this room. We went and bought the furniture together. When it comes to furniture and decorations my mom knows best. We bought pictures of trees and lakes and framed them with brown.

finally, i love this room the most because it's where i gather with my family everyday to share love and warmth.

في غلطات بسيطه بس انا غيرتو علا مزاجي ولا تبغى حقك؟ لأني ما اعرف شوية لقيتو معفس...كده اوكي؟

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Dr.Passed ; 30-05-2011 الساعة 10:47 PM.
Dr.Passed غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس