عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 05-03-2011, 07:08 PM   #3

!..RahoOofa..!

وماتوفيقي إلا بالله ~

الصورة الرمزية !..RahoOofa..!

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
التخصص: طب و جراحة .
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: الخامس
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,043
افتراضي رد: تعبير عن مرحلة الطفولة

انا حاولت اكتب تعبير كويس بس احسن خلي غيري يقراه ويصححو .
there are many unforgettable memories in every person's life . One of them is childhood . I bet that most people will agree that it's the happiest phase in our life . Maybe others will disagree , but first let me tell you why do I like childhood the best .
when you are a child, every dream seems realizable. Also, a child has got a huge imagination which leads him to be creative and adventurer . in addition , Children do not
have responsibilities, rents to pay or job problems and their main concern during the day is how to spend their free time . However we should consider that being a child means less control of our own lives .you always get punished in every wrong action you made . our parents almost decide every thing for us . for example , which school we should go to , what kind of food should we eat and so on .
in spite all of that , childhood has the best memories in my life . I just miss how carefree life is used to be .

توقيع !..RahoOofa..!  

!..RahoOofa..! غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس