عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 14-04-2012, 02:16 AM   #118

اوديسا

OTHER-CENTERED

الصورة الرمزية اوديسا

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2012
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: ماجستير
المستوى: الثالث
البلد: منطقة الباحة
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 516
افتراضي رد: To Success Key

Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Supervisor, Success Key

AsSalam Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu means top-scoring

How are you, pedagogue

It not surprising that there is a good deal of confused news reporting on the situation in the Tishwin (Unity State)/Heglig area, where the most serious fighting is concentrated; for this is part of the North/South border that has not been delineated, even as many Southerners believe---with good reason---that Heglig is actually in the South as defined by the 1956 border (at independence).

We have (confused, confusing) which one must take place above

==========

It must also understood that from the viewpoint of military deterrence, expensive weapons acquisitions such as more advanced tanks, helicopters, and significant anti-aircraft defenses were judged necessary to provide a sufficiently credible deterrent to military aggression by an opponent known not only for aggressiveness, but for duplicity, ruthlessness, and indifference to human destruction, especially when those killed are ethnically African.

Sufficiently is an adv. Which means we need a v. to be described

===================

The painful truth is that none of these measures is likely to be taken. Khartoum's obduracy will be used to justify any diplomatic fecklessness---the regime's claim of "national sovereignty" long ago having trumped the "responsibility to protect."

Give me convincing reason, none of these measures is = pay attention to none of

================

Indeed, to understand the current extraordinarily precarious military situation, one must see just how poorly the international community performed in securing from Khartoum good faith participation in negotiations over delineation and demarcation of the North/South border per the terms of the CPA.

Plz. Look at this structure, I mean adv

============

Moreover, all evidence suggests that the SAF is being badly mauled by the SPLA-North in brutal fighting within the Nuba Mountains, now over many months; Khartoum's response has been an increasing reliance on bombing, long-range artillery, advanced rocket launchers---"stand-off weaponry"--and the ruthless determination to starve the people of the Nuba Mountains as a way of ending the insurgency.

All + evidence + v.-s = I need your own advice

================

The UN estimated that government forces have killed at least 9,000 Syrian people since the violent uprising against Assad began last year

Killing began and still=present perfect
Uprising began and still=simple past

Why do not we use the same tense, I mean two actions still happening, Your help

======
International envoy Kofi Annan's six-point peace plan went into effect Thursday morning
same old game, without (s) a new solution, plz

=========
The expansive contingent of opposition forces and their psychological will to keep fighting for Assad’s removal could only go so far

Should we delete (to) before keep, because modal verbs must follow by base form, Your help
==============

THE END

PLZ, do not take things seriously
, I am Joking

Good luck=NEVER
Best of luck=NEVER
Duaa=YES
I do mean you SUCCESS KEY=NEVER

JUST KIDDING

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة اوديسا ; 14-04-2012 الساعة 05:13 AM.
اوديسا غير متواجد حالياً