عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 25-09-2013, 11:23 PM

بنت الشرفية بنت الشرفية غير متواجد حالياً

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2013
الكلية: كلية طب الاسنان
التخصص: صحه فم وأسنان
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: الثالث
البلد: جــــدة
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 114
Skaau.com (23) تكفون اخر تسليم بكككككررررررة الله يوفقكم افرجوا هممممي

السلام عليكممم

ساعدوووني الله يخليككككم م عرفت ايش اكككتب

اعطتنا المس هالورقة وقالت حلووووووهاااااا

انا تعبير هذا

I was 9 years old when I went to Egypt with my family. The flight was very bumpy due to bad weather. I felt sick many times. We checked into a hotel after arriving. However, the room was very small and stuffy. We asked for a bigger room but there were no rooms available. The next day we went to the pyramids . I felt so dizzy in the narrow, airless , dark and tomb. Then we went to the museum. There were statues of Sphinx everywhere. I was scared while looking at the mummies that were in glass cases in fear . After a while when I looked around, I could not see my parents. I was lost . I called out to my parents many times and stared crying. Other tourists took me to a policeman. He asked me where we were staying but I could not remember the name of the hotel .So, the policeman took me to the Embassy of Saudi Arabia . The officers asked me for my parents names and telephone number.
After that, I waited for my parents and after a while they came to pick me up. Then, they took me back to the hotel. We finally went back to Jeddah the next morning.
. It was the worst holiday of my life.

الورقة كاتبةةة

1- Mide idea

2- Body :
Background

Action and details

3- Conclusion
الصور المرفقة

نصائح مهمة : 1 - إفحص الملف المرفق بأي برنامج مضاد للفيروسات
2 - قم بمراسلة الإدارة عن أي مرفق يوجد به فيروس
3 - المنتدى غير مسوؤل عن مايحتويه المرفق من بيانات
رد مع اقتباس