InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كلية الآداب والعلوم الإنسانية > قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

A new idea for new students in English section

قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 20-07-2010, 07:24 PM   #11

عبدالله بن عبدالرحمن

تخرجت ولله الحمد

الصورة الرمزية عبدالله بن عبدالرحمن

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2010
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 2,351
افتراضي رد: A new idea for new students in English section

[QUOTE=Conscientious;2468314]
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة رغد محمد مشاهدة المشاركة

Pardon me Raguda , I can't just correct anything and every respond , But as I told u and ur friends if anyone wants me to correct him , he can just write this sentence at the end of the reply
Correct me Conscientious
Then I'll be happy to help u all , but some members don't want me to correct them , so I can't be rude and do the correction without their permissions , u know why ?? because people are two kinds in learning
First – some people learn perfectly when they make mistakes and no one correct them because they don't want to be frustrated and they want to be free as they are learning for they have much confidence in their abilities and skills and they feel that they don't have any mistake
Second – some people learn more perfectly when they find a person who guides them and corrects them every time because they don't feel shy at all and the most important thing for them is to know their mistakes .
For this reason I don't want to be an obstacle in the way of those who belongs to the first type
This respond is directed to all members not only Raguda
Good luck

sister really you make me very upset.
sister, we are here to learn and respect us .
any buddy need learning he must need helping from his brothers here .you are the clever brother and the respectful expert here .the outher students thy do not come to our friends here and give us Assistance and helping .
sister plz donot see that another time plz
you are our partner in this subject and you are the useful girl.
sister believe me we can work and leaning without you .really me and captain ragad and other friend proud of you and need you here every time. sister plz I ask you visit us every day to correct us please please please stop see that another time

I wait your promise to visit us every day

here , we are brothers and no shy or upset from you
any one do not like you,captain ragad will take him out

I wait you

عبدالله بن عبدالرحمن غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة