InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كلية الآداب والعلوم الإنسانية > قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

A new idea for new students in English section

قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 04-08-2010, 02:33 AM   #11

عبدالله بن عبدالرحمن

تخرجت ولله الحمد

الصورة الرمزية عبدالله بن عبدالرحمن

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2010
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 2,351
افتراضي رد: A new idea for new students in English section

In this picture I see a lot of meanings .meaning of love and Sincerity and Uncertain future. In this picture the girl is stand in the beach and she is waiting who dose not coming .maybe he is coming after along time .she dose not know between them million and millions of distant . she dose not know her love is need her but he can not reach her .she is wait the galley that maybe it load who live in her heart .I think it is sad and hard situation .it is a sad picture and the most sad that she dose not know when this person is coming and where and Is he coming or no (really I want to cry hhh) this picture is very sad and it need a sad music also to complete the picture .and it is need cry and cry. how can we live without crying ?
The black color sent message of despair, but no and no despair in this life with the resolve and determination. We should be strong .the Gray color carry the meaning of the fear of the future. Here I want to send a message to my friends and my love ."the future will be beautiful with our smile and Optimism .and no buddy here face problems in his live like me and I endure and I know the future is beautiful believe me. And with the smile we will good and with Worship of God .I have all thing but some time I Lost happiness. I left everything in my life for the others to live in peace and in order to spend the rest of my life alone.
I will never forget you
:)

Regards

انا عارف محد راح يفهم اللى كتبتة بس اسمي حاولت اكتب بس ماعرفت هههه
اسال الله التوفيق للجميع

عبدالله بن عبدالرحمن غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات