InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كلية الآداب والعلوم الإنسانية > قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

ازا ممكن تصححولي المقال الي كتبتو بنفسي لأنو عليه 30

قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 06-01-2011, 08:58 PM
الصورة الرمزية Sahar yanas

Sahar yanas Sahar yanas غير متواجد حالياً

Can you helpme:(

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2010
الكلية: مسار السنة التحضيرية علمي
التخصص: ياااااارب ياكريييم
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: متخرج
البلد: جــــدة
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 129
افتراضي ازا ممكن تصححولي المقال الي كتبتو بنفسي لأنو عليه 30

My Husband

He is a romantic man i used to get a gift from him. He is a really good husband to me, and when we were engaged, he made me feel like I wasn't alone,he was always help me to skip the bonus trouble. We are so happy with each other. I went over to his house after school. He was kind of tall, so when we played basketball, he would usually beat the snot out of me because he was taller than I was, so I couldn't block any of his shots. Behind the basketball player though was a really shy who never would say anything to hurt my feelings. He would laugh all the time, but it was sort of fake, as if there was something underneath.

my husband grew up in Jeddah, and his father was a construction worker and his mother a certified dietician. He had an extreme love for the Chicago Cubs, and whenever they would play in Colorado, he would be the first one at the game. His uncle owned some apartments in Rock Falls and had become ill, so his father packed up everything from Colorado and moved to Rock Falls.

my husband is so brave man, when we walked on the forest in newyork city and i heared a strange voice he went to explore it, i like that from him because he make me feel i'm in safe with him. And i like his beautiful face that is i love to see him everyday, i remember my grandmother when she said your husband like moon. but he is nervous I wish he change this thing because i don't like him to hurt my heart, sometimes he break our house when we fight and that is so difficult.

At the end he is so nice guy and respectable, my family loved him, I would like to complete my life with him .

is it write essay descrbtion ??

ازا في اخطاء في المقال فضلا منكم صححولي هوا ترا والله مااااعرف اكتب مقال ودا عليه 30
ودحين وراياا وااااااجباااااااااااااااااااااات غير دا والله تعبت نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
ازا في حاجة لازم تتعدل وهو اكيد مقالي مليان اخطاء وهادا ازا حتقبلو مني لأنو متأخر نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

ياااربي مافي وقت الدكاترة اعطونا واجبات على آخر الترم مدري ايش اسويييي

طبعن اخترتو عن الزوج لأنها هي الي تبى كدا نتخيل انو احنا متزوجين نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة خيالي طلع واسع هههههههه

توقيع Sahar yanas  

Back 2 University

رد مع اقتباس

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع