InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الملتقيات الجامعية > ملتقى عمادة الدراسات العليا > ملتقى الماجستير العام و الدكتوراه
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

ملتقى الماجستير العام و الدكتوراه قسم مخصص لبرنامجي الماجستير العام و الدكتوراه ( غير مدفوعة التكاليف )

تطبيقات عملية في اللغة الانجليزية .

ملتقى الماجستير العام و الدكتوراه

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 08-04-2012, 11:10 PM   #10

اوديسا

OTHER-CENTERED

الصورة الرمزية اوديسا

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2012
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: ماجستير
المستوى: الثالث
البلد: منطقة الباحة
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 516
افتراضي رد: To Success Key

Dear Success Key

The more you my adviser help, encourage, and teach others W/O condition the more fulfilled and satisfied you feel

An amateur video posted by activists on the internet showed al-Latamneh residents holding up a small girl, apparently dead

Because this time the writer uses indefinite ART before(amateur), he made me stop and take a look at it. If there is no an before it, I will perceive it as(mature). Checking it up in different dictionaries but all my effects went in vain. Your correction

The disaster has spawned countless books, television specials and movies -- perhaps none more famous than James Cameron's Oscar-winning film "Titanic," one of the highest-grossing movies of all time.

I do not know if you have seen this kind of tricky structure, your advice plz

The base at Gayari, where the avalanche hit, sits at about 15,000 feet near a border where thousands of Pakistani and Indian troops stand guard across a no man’s land at elevations of up to 22,000 feet.

Does it mean a land that a man cannot exist or what

India and Pakistan have fought intermittently at Siachen since 1984, but a cease-fire went into effect in 2003

I have come across this expression, but I need you to make it clear enough

Coming from an average school where only 14 per cent of pupils go on to a ‘selective’ university, my memories of my first weeks at a Russell Group university were dominated by a sense of being out of my depth; not quite good enough.

What does Out of my depth mean

In recent years, several districts in Budapest made it illegal to rummage through garbage and beg on the streets, and local politicians created so-called homeless-free zones

Does not beg need gerund here, coz we have preposition before

"All the noise can disturb the neighbors, and often people who live in the building start complaining," Kocsis said

Do we consider the word noise as a Plural N. in this situation

"I'll try again to find a job, again I'll try to learn a foreign language, any foreign language. And then I think I'll have courage to leave Hungary. Maybe I'll try to go to France. That's where the artists are, right?" Szarka asks, then ambles away, his drawings tucked under his right arm

The artist means what

I have checked it up in dictionary, but I cannot comprehend

"There is a little bit of excitement and a little bit of trepidation to be on the ship outside at night with the chaplain conducting a Christian ceremony to honor the deceased that came from all walks of life," Tom Byron says.

Is there any relation bet. the above and bottom ones, I mean the ones in grey colors, your imagination please

"The people on the ship represented a lifestyle that disappeared when the ship sank," Tom Byron says.

in other words= I need you here to give at least two synonyms

all aspects of life= the same applies to this one

The last one

Your pardon, I could not write the exact context, coz you know, you have experience and pla pla pla

If we say that s.o. has to use s.o. or s.t. as a stepping stone or the anvil for their hammer, what does that imply

Praying is being process every day my sister, yes we need Dua until the next

May ALLAH reward you immensely

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة اوديسا ; 08-04-2012 الساعة 11:55 PM.
اوديسا غير متواجد حالياً  

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 11:50 PM