InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الملتقيات الجامعية > ملتقى السنة التحضيرية > ملتقى المسار العلمي إنتظام
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

for level 4 << Writing examples

ملتقى المسار العلمي إنتظام

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 24-12-2010, 08:23 PM
الصورة الرمزية Queenito

Queenito Queenito غير متواجد حالياً

비윤리

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2010
التخصص: HR
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: السادس
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 548
افتراضي for level 4 << Writing examples

الســلام عليكم
My teacher sent me this Examples
and i wanted to share it with u
i hope it will be useful !!
^_^

Describe your Best Friend

Having a best friend means having someone that you can share your life with. My best friend is an amazing person. She isn’t like me at all; she is social and gregarious, whereas I am reserved and shy. She is always smiling and loves to read about almost anything, so she is always ready to discuss any interesting topic that comes up. Physically, I would have to describe her as ‘cute’ rather than beautiful; she’s short, a little overweight, and has thick, dark, curly hair and chocolate brown eyes. Despite being overweight, she is very athletic, and enters several marathons every year. Her life is very active, between her work and all the other activities she participates in, but she always has time to be my friend. My life would be much less satisfying without her.

Describe College Life

(Topic Sentence) Most students like the freedom they have in college. Usually college students live on their own, in the dormitory or in an apartment. This means they are free to come and go as they like. Their parents can’t tell them when to get up, when to go to school, and when to come home. It also means that they are free to wear what they want. There are no parents to comment about their hair styles or their dirty jeans. Finally, they are free to listen to their favorite music without interference from parents.

The Best Place to Visit

(topic sentence) California is the most wonderful place to visit because of its variety of weather and its beautiful nature. (subject development) Visitors to California can find any weather they like. They can find cool temperatures in the summer; also they can find warm weather in the winter. They can find places that are difficult for humans to live in the summer because they are so hot. Or they can find places closed in the winter because of the snow. On the other hand, visitors can find the nature they like. They can find high mountains and low valleys. Visitors can find a huge forest, a dead desert, and a beautiful coast.(summary sentence) So California is the most wonderful place to visit because of its weather and nature.

THE BEST WAY TO WRITE A PROS AND CONS PARAGRAPH

The paragraph has three parts.
  • Part 1: The first sentence tells the reader the topic. This sentence says there are two different opinions about the best place to raise children, or about the people of a country or a city, good and bad things about college,etc.
  • Part 2: The following sentences briefly explain the two different points of view/ advantages (PROS) and disadvantages (CONS) . These sentences are supported by examples.
  • Part 3: This is the last sentence of the paragraph. This sentence explains your opinion.

رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 24-12-2010, 08:25 PM   #2

Queenito

비윤리

الصورة الرمزية Queenito

افتراضي رد: for level 4 << Writing examples

Ow , i wanna notice about somthing
why dont u try to see the CD !!
its helps too
=)

Queenito غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 24-12-2010, 08:26 PM   #3

shahoOod

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2010
التخصص: تحضيري
المستوى: الأول
المشاركات: 62

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةthanks

shahoOod غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 24-12-2010, 10:30 PM   #4

Queenito

비윤리

الصورة الرمزية Queenito

welcome ^_^

Queenito غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 24-12-2010, 10:53 PM   #5

fatoom sweety

fatoom sweety

الصورة الرمزية fatoom sweety

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
كلية: كلية العلوم
التخصص: الأحياء
المستوى: متخرج
المشاركات: 750

thanks

fatoom sweety غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 25-12-2010, 12:40 AM   #6

Faceless

-_-"

الصورة الرمزية Faceless

المستوى: الثالث
المشاركات: 117

it IS really useful ..
thank you so much
i was kinda lost

Faceless غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 28-12-2010, 07:52 PM   #7

ho0oby

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية ho0oby

التخصص: بايوكمستري
المستوى: الرابع
المشاركات: 118

thanxxxx