InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الأقسام الخاصة > الأقسام العامة > أكاديمية اللغة الإنجليزية English Language Academy
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

أكاديمية اللغة الإنجليزية English Language Academy قسم مختص بِـ كل ما من شأنه تطوير اللغة الإنجليزية و تنميتها

the (perfect essay writing) competition

أكاديمية اللغة الإنجليزية English Language Academy

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 16-07-2011, 02:37 AM   #151

الملاك الأبيض

الصورة الرمزية الملاك الأبيض

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2009
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: انقلش
نوع الدراسة: متخرج - انتساب
المستوى: متخرج
البلد: جــــدة
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,693
افتراضي رد: the (perfect essay writing) competition

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة English boy مشاهدة المشاركة

Ooh that was too much on me guys
thanks thanks thanks

about translation : to be very honest I'm not very good at all.. I need to look up to my dictionary each time even the word is so recognizable to me .. it's not easy to became a translator but they didn't just accept me like that.. I did 2 exams and 1 interview before they told me that I was accepted to this field

It's very noticeable that ur English is very good & I can guarantee that ur future is already enlightened .. u are going to gain whatever u aim to

about not thinking of rules .. there was a time when I try to speak or write I think too much in this processes of grammar & tenses .. I was like concentrating on them and made my speech so stuttered .. therefore, I decided not to think of them anymore.. and I was right.. Alhamdallah I' can speak very smoothly .. this is the right method of learning.. just get an example and apply ur other speeches based on that..

thank u again.. & wanted to add that I haven't started yet my career, I just was told that I was finally accepted
oooh i feel my head growing from ur nice words hhh really i'm so grateful for ur cheering words and ur precious advices, keep go in ,and u might like ur new job more than ur last job and ur last manager who u want to hit him hhh

i will try to improve my self more and more ,no after i saw a magnificent people like u con, English boy ,ragad,miss,suzi ,and every body. may Allah give u all the happiness that u deserve

~ روح انسان ~

learning is the only real joy in this life
اللهم اغفر لي ولوالدي وللمسلمين والمسلمات يوم يقوم الحساب

الملاك الأبيض غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 16-07-2011, 02:46 AM   #152

الملاك الأبيض

الصورة الرمزية الملاك الأبيض

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2009
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: انقلش
نوع الدراسة: متخرج - انتساب
البلد: جــــدة
المشاركات: 1,693

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Conscientious مشاهدة المشاركة
subhan Allah , i remembered when i was correcting for u last year before u joined E department

now u r not Ragooooodah that i know

now masha'a Allah i can rely on u when i leave the forum, i'll be certain that there is someone deserve to take my place

i hope u benefit and all girls too

and we will forget alfata , he did very well masha'a Allah
come on con don't say that thing again ,don't say that u gonna leave us , wallahy i'm gonna to be angry of u

we all used to see u among us cheering us and encouraging us we have u as a sister and a member of one family and u r not excused to leave us now cuz our band is eternity نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة. u can't leave ur family when ever u decided

and u ragad when ever u talk u and con, u make me wanna cry what's in the world going on with u guys ? do u like tears ? or r u Indian ?

come on we still have days and days of brotherhood between us and we never allow anyone to leave .نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

الملاك الأبيض غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 16-07-2011, 04:25 AM   #153

Conscientious

من لي سواك يا ربي فيشفيني

الصورة الرمزية Conscientious

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2008
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المشاركات: 1,807

Malak

I give it = 16 out of 20

[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]Suzi[/COLOR]

15 out 20

[/COLOR]
Subhan Allah , wallah i have just noticed that we put the same grades now

it's good that we agreed

i'm afraid that members will think i imitated u نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

توقيع Conscientious  

لا إله إلا أنت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين أستغفر الله وأتوب اليه

إدعوووووووووولي بالشفاء العااااااااااااااااااااجل

اللهم إغفر وارحم والد نور العمر نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

قالوا: سنقطع رجلك. قلت: كَلَّا
قالوا: سينتشر المرض. قلت: إِنَّ مَعِيَ رَبِّي سَيَهْدِينِ

قال الله - تعالى -: " يا أيها الذين آمنوا اتقوا الله ولتنظر نفس ما قدمت لغدٍ واتقوا الله إن الله خبير بما تعملون"
[/align]

Conscientious غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 16-07-2011, 05:20 AM   #154

Conscientious

من لي سواك يا ربي فيشفيني

الصورة الرمزية Conscientious

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2008
التخصص: English
المشاركات: 1,807

Ragoooodah

I appreciate ur feeling towards me

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الملاك الأبيض مشاهدة المشاركة
i got it ,and i won't ask anything further more ,cuz i will be hit by u hhh

no really i understand ur point and thanx for ur explanation نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
Oh, thanx God

loooooool no i'll not hit u if u direct ur Q to English boy i'll be more than happy a

u know , u remind me of myself when i was in junior levels. I always kept asking the instructor " why u considered this wrong and why u mistook me here ?a

u know what when i graduated i went back to my notes to pick up what i need and to throw the rest . i found a file of mine , it had all my essays !! a

i read them and i got shocked

the essays had a lot of mistakes , and i said to myself " Oh our instructors are right but because we don't have their knowledge , we think we r right "a

in that time when i was looking at my essays i figured out every single mistake that teachers marked for me

coz i know almost all the rules

see u insha'a Allah

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Conscientious ; 16-07-2011 الساعة 05:23 AM.
Conscientious غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 16-07-2011, 01:12 PM   #155

English boy

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية English boy

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2009
التخصص: English Literature
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 491

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الملاك الأبيض مشاهدة المشاركة
oooh god looks like u become addicted to it ,u should see a doctor because u r not gonna get any of this water in KSA hhh

u may thought it contains alcohol.. O hell noo it's just a water.. and appearntly I seem yeaa very addicted

English boy غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 16-07-2011, 01:15 PM   #156

English boy

جامعي

if u have any Q ask English boy, he is the boss here << dilemma

a7m a7m احم حم

but what on earth (dilemma) is supposed to mean????a

قديم 16-07-2011, 01:20 PM   #157

English boy

جامعي

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة رغد محمد مشاهدة المشاركة
،’

Hello everybody

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

I'm back ... sOoOrry I was taking a rest of everything in my life>>and still

I miss you sOoOo much … I want to be honest with you sisters
and brother … I'm sOoOo happy that I was participate in this wonderful competition… I learned lots of things

Conscientious honey نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة… whenever you are, you are glamour

Really since I now you, I became a different person … Thank you dear …Really thank you for everything honey… You are magnificent teacher... I will not forget you my friend... Never ever at all … you the reason after Allah to what I become right now … Thank you honey ...>> crying

،’

English boy نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةYou are amazing teacher …really thank you

You made me feel happy with your words … I don't know what to say to both of you except I will pray and pray for both of you… I will not forget you at all ..Thanks ..Yeh .. right amm Congratulation for your new job thanks

Really I've learned a lot … Thanks

،’
Ammmm

؟Can I ask you something? Am I the winner

Can if I'm the winner, I can't accept that … I'm sOoOorry I can't accept it really I can't coz I deliver my essay after the time that you give it to us

I just want know my mistakes nothing more … I wasn't looking for winning or anything else

؟؟؟Do you understand me

SoOoOo, the White Engle is the winner of this amazing competition

،’

I'm surprise that I took the highest marks … Really I feel proud of myself … that I've changed in one year … When I remember myself last year, I found that I was such a beginner in this language… however, I feel now much different that before

Con ... Thank you dear ... you are my best teacher ever … May Allah protect you and help you to be in health

May Allah reward you for everything you did it for me

،’

Ammmm

؟؟I'm sOoOo happy in this moment … I don't know why

،’

Malak … I congratulate you for being the winner… You deserve the best honey

،’

Miss … You are copy of me before … I've changed I wish I can back to be like you enthusiasm person ... Please be you and don't change honey … since I knew you, you still enthusiasm person … Masha'Allah … May Allah protect you dear … Thank you for your wonderful idea … Thank you from my heart

،’

Raghad

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

،’

well well well u were so late then. I think I missed that well then it's a 0 out 20 .. but ur E is very very good indeed

قديم 16-07-2011, 02:52 PM   #158

MS.Fabulous

مشرفة مُتألقة سابقة

الصورة الرمزية MS.Fabulous

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2009
التخصص: ♥English♥
المشاركات: 3,018

loooool thanks alot Fabulous
yaa this sounds much better .. Wlaah I was so afraid to end as teacher hhuh don't know why I hated this career.. I'm not really up to deal with teenagers !! really fed up with them at home .. how come to meet them again at school haaa3

hhhhhhhh yes indeed teenagers are difficult to teach
children are much better i think cus i love them
نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

توقيع MS.Fabulous  

شكرا يا احلى منتدى نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة MS.Fabulous ; 16-07-2011 الساعة 02:55 PM.
MS.Fabulous غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 16-07-2011, 03:00 PM   #159

MS.Fabulous

مشرفة مُتألقة سابقة

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة رغد محمد مشاهدة المشاركة
،’

Hello everybody

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

I'm back ... sOoOrry I was taking a rest of everything in my life>>and still

I miss you sOoOo much … I want to be honest with you sisters
and brother … I'm sOoOo happy that I was participate in this wonderful competition… I learned lots of things

Conscientious honey نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة… whenever you are, you are glamour

Really since I now you, I became a different person … Thank you dear …Really thank you for everything honey… You are magnificent teacher... I will not forget you my friend... Never ever at all … you the reason after Allah to what I become right now … Thank you honey ...>> crying

،’

English boy نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةYou are amazing teacher …really thank you

You made me feel happy with your words … I don't know what to say to both of you except I will pray and pray for both of you… I will not forget you at all ..Thanks ..Yeh .. right amm Congratulation for your new job

Really I've learned a lot … Thanks

،’
Ammmm

؟Can I ask you something? Am I the winner

Can if I'm the winner, I can't accept that … I'm sOoOorry I can't accept it really I can't coz I deliver my essay after the time that you give it to us

I just want know my mistakes nothing more … I wasn't looking for winning or anything else

؟؟؟Do you understand me

SoOoOo, the White Engle is the winner of this amazing competition

،’

I'm surprise that I took the highest marks … Really I feel proud of myself … that I've changed in one year … When I remember myself last year, I found that I was such a beginner in this language… however, I feel now much different that before

Con ... Thank you dear ... you are my best teacher ever … May Allah protect you and help you to be in health

May Allah reward you for everything you did it for me

،’

Ammmm

؟؟I'm sOoOo happy in this moment … I don't know why

،’

Malak … I congratulate you for being the winner… You deserve the best honey

،’

Miss … You are copy of me before … I've changed I wish I can back to be like you enthusiasm person ... Please be you and don't change honey … since I knew you, you still enthusiasm person … Masha'Allah … May Allah protect you dear … Thank you for your wonderful idea … Thank you from my heart

،’

Raghad

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

،’
Ragad
i miss you dear
i hope you are better now
نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

MS.Fabulous غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 16-07-2011, 03:06 PM   #160

MS.Fabulous

مشرفة مُتألقة سابقة

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الفتى مشاهدة المشاركة