InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الملتقيات الجامعية > ملتقى السنة التحضيرية > ملتقى المسار العلمي إنتظام
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

مآهي موآضيع رآيتنج ليفل 4 سآبقاً ..؟! (تم تعديله)

ملتقى المسار العلمي إنتظام

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 19-04-2011, 09:16 PM   #21

محمد عماد

مشرف مُتألق سابق

الصورة الرمزية محمد عماد

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
التخصص: طب وجراحة
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: الثالث
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 1,492
افتراضي رد: مآهي موآضيع رآيتنج ليفل 4 سآبقاً ..؟! (تم تعديله)

My favorite food

My favorite food is a famous Chinese dish called instant- boiled mutton .
To make this dish, you need a hot pot, a special compound seasoning, thin mutton slices, fish balls, beef balls, and vegetables . The seasoning sauce is essential for the course; its ingredients are sugar, sesame oil, soy sauce, gourmet powder, vinegar and chili sauce. Because it contains so many different condiments, you can find many flavors —sweet , salty, sour, and piquancy, The color is usually brown or crimson, depending on the amount of the chili sauce .
Once the seasoning sauce is set, the process in making instant- boiled mutton has begun . First of all, one should fill the hot pot with water, and heat it up. When the water boils, put in mutton slices , fish balls and beef balls as well as vegetables, such as Napa cabbages, spinach's, mushrooms and tofu. Once the color of the mutton turns from blood-red to light red, it's ready. Pick the meat and vegetables up with the chopsticks into the bowl of seasoning sauce, dip them in the sauce fully and enjoy .
In China, the instant-boiled mutton does not only mean a meal; eating it serves as a big family/social event. The large hot pot enables many people to sit around and eat together, offering a valuable and harmonious opportunity for family/friend reunion. That is why most Chinese people, as hospitable and interdependent they are love this dish

توقيع محمد عماد  

::

" مَنْ نَظَرَ فِي عُيُوبِ النَّاسِ عَمِيَ عَنْ عُيُوبِ نَفْسِهِ

وَمَنْ عُنِيَ بِالنَّارِ وَالْفِرْدَوْسِ شُغِلَ عَنِ الْقِيلِ وَالْقَالِ

وَمَنْ هَرَبَ مِنَ النَّاسِ سَلِمَ مِنْ شُرُورِهِمْ "

محمد عماد غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 19-04-2011, 09:17 PM   #22

محمد عماد

مشرف مُتألق سابق

الصورة الرمزية محمد عماد

Advantages and Disadvantages of Modern Technology

Technology is a kind of inventions that we cannot dispense of it . The modern Technology is being introduced all the time making it more efficient to what is currently available . However , technology has both advantages and disadvantages .
One advantage is that , technology has the ability to create saving time in working and can make tasks easier also . For example , calculators and phones . Through technology the life may be faster but is also easier . With technology we enjoy luxuries such as movies, television, fresh food and refrigerators, ovens to cook on and bake in .
However , with every advantage that technology gives, there is disadvantage . One disadvantage is that , we have to depend on it more and more as we become lazy . Also , sometimes we waste our time when we use technology like chatting for a long time and watching a lot of movies .
In conclusion , the technology is very important in our life despite it is expensive . I think our life will be very hard without technology and I bet that most people will agree with me . If we didn't have technology we would become victim to things we were ignorant of .

قديم 19-04-2011, 09:25 PM   #23

محمد عماد

مشرف مُتألق سابق

الصورة الرمزية محمد عماد

My Weekend Plan

Every Thursday morning I get up at eight o'clock. I immediately cook breakfast and my family and I usually have breakfast together. I usually go shopping. My young brother usually go to the park to have some fun with the other children in our neighborhood. After I do the shopping, I come home and my mother and I clean the house. My mother then cooks lunch while my young brother plays in his room and then we eat together. After lunch, we sometimes go shopping. If we don't go shopping, we often go to the countryside for a nice walk. We often get home quite late and have a small dinner. I usually watch a film on TV or read some books or play computer games and then go to bed at about twelve o'clock.
On Friday , in the morning I usually do my homework and visit my grandfather after that I go to supermarket to buy some accessories . In the evening I go to gym to gain muscle .
However , I think I have a nice weekend so I am very happy .

قديم 19-04-2011, 09:26 PM   #24

قدوتي رسول الله

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية قدوتي رسول الله

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2010
كلية: أخرى
التخصص: تربية خاصة والله يوف
نوع الدراسة: متخرج - انتظام
المستوى: متخرج
البلد: جــــدة
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 627

مشكووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووو ووووووووووور

يارب اجعل يومي واخرتي قبل يوم امي < امين>

بشُـــووووويــش
ياتنهِيــدة (الضيق) بشــوووييش
مابي تمــرّ وتسمــع شهــاااقي
آمـــــي

قدوتي رسول الله غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 19-04-2011, 09:26 PM   #25

محمد عماد

مشرف مُتألق سابق

الصورة الرمزية محمد عماد

Lionel Andres Messi

The Argentinean footballer , who is The most famous player in the world . He was born in Rosario city in 1987 . He currently plays for FC Barcelona and the Argentina national team . He was the best player in the world in 2009 and he took The Golden Globe Award when he was 21 years old . He live in Barcelona county with his family . He broke the record of goals in the Spanish league .
Messi began playing football at a young age and his potential was quickly identified by Barcelona . When he was a child , he joined to Las Herlas school . but he did not succeed in sciences and math so, he left the school and joined to football school . After five months , he became a footballer in News Old Boys club in 2000 . After that , he travelled to Europe with his family and joined to Barcelona club in 2004 . He became a major player after ten months of joining and won a lot of awards .
Messi has two brothers , Rodrigo and Matias , and one sister , Maria Sol . He is not married yet , but he seeks to that . Unfortunately , messi suffers of a lack of growth hormones but it does not affect on his play . I think he has a lot of skills that he can show us on TV .

قديم 19-04-2011, 09:30 PM   #26

محمد عماد

مشرف مُتألق سابق

الصورة الرمزية محمد عماد

هذا الموضوع طويل جدا ، ممكن تختصروه

Advantages and disadvantages of living in a city and in the countryside

A lot of people decide to move to the countryside nowadays. However, there are still many people who prefer stay in the town and say that they couldn't live anywhere else. So which place is better to live? Let's think about both of them.
I would like to start with the advantages and disadvantages of the big city life. Living in such a big city has a lot of advantages. There is a big offer how to spend free time. There are a lot of theatres, concerts and other ways of entertainment. There is always a lot to do and visit! There are a lot of possibilities of shopping. In various shopping centers and galleries you can buy whatever you want. What is more, there are a lot of working places in a city. Many big international companies have their locations in the cities, so it is much easier to find a job in a big city. Moreover, the public transport is developed quite well, so the commuting to work isn't a problem. On the other hand, there are some disadvantages of living in a big city. Cities are very crowded. Everywhere there are crowds: on the pavements and in the buses. What is more, the traffic is heavy and city's car parks are always very full. Sometimes it is very difficult to get from a given place to another. It may take hours! Moreover, the other disadvantage is the safety in a city, but actually the lack of safety. There is a big crime rates in cities. So you have to be very careful at nights when you leave your home.
I think that in the country the problem of crime isn't so big. There aren't so many people and they usually know each other well. The possibility of robbery or other crime is relatively lower. Life in the countryside is more peaceful and the life is also slower. What is more, it is less stressful. There isn't any time pressure and the traffic conditions are better. A lot of places you may reach on foot.

The city offers a lot: there are huge buildings, skyscrapers or some historic monuments. On the other hand, in the countryside there are a lot of breathtaking sceneries, space and other amazing places such as forests, lakes or mountains. Moreover, people in the countryside are quite different than people living in the city: they are relaxed, friendly and family-oriented. People in the city are like ants. They are always in hurry, busy and out of time. In the country people enjoy lives and take pleasure in their daily activities. As a disadvantage of living in the countryside we may consider the commuting problems. People who stay in the countryside often have to work in the nearest cities, so it may take a lot of time to get to it. However, the living costs in the country are much lower, the variety of products in shops is smaller.

To sum up I would like to say that both countryside and city have some advantages and disadvantages. Both city and country may be a good place to live. However I will stay in the city till I retire. Then I would like to move to the country to have a rest. I think that everyone of us will take into consideration all aspects before he decides to move to the country

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة محمد عماد ; 19-04-2011 الساعة 09:43 PM.

قديم 19-04-2011, 09:33 PM   #27

محمد عماد

مشرف مُتألق سابق

الصورة الرمزية محمد عماد

هذا الموضوع وصف لصديق او لاخ او او او

Ahmad , my brother

Of all my relative , I like my brother the best . He is my youngest brother . he has not married yet . He lives with me in a flat in Jeddah . He is eighteen years old . He is tall and handsome and he has curly black hair , and black eyes . He has a kind face and , when you meet him , the first thing you notice about him is his smile . He is very active and friendly . He is the kind of person you can always depend on him .
Ahmad likes playing football and going out , and reading . He likes helping others specially old people . He is extremely generous but he is not prodigal . He usually wears jeans and T-shirt . He studies in a secondary school . He can manage his time and makes his homework at its time . I think that he is satisfied on his life .

قديم 19-04-2011, 09:33 PM   #28

قدوتي رسول الله

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية قدوتي رسول الله

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2010
كلية: أخرى
التخصص: تربية خاصة والله يوف
نوع الدراسة: متخرج - انتظام
المستوى: متخرج
البلد: جــــدة
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 627

مشكووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووو ووووووووووووووووووووووور

قدوتي رسول الله غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 19-04-2011, 09:46 PM   #29

محمد عماد

مشرف مُتألق سابق

الصورة الرمزية محمد عماد

واخيرا هذا الموضوع ، لكنه قصير نوعا ما

The future of Jeddah

My home town city is Jeddah . It is lies on the Red Sea . Jeddah is the largest tourist city in Saudi Arabia. It is belongs to the western region .
Jeddah has a population of about 3.5 million people , so it has the problem of congestion and hustle and bustle . For this reason , the government is thinking of constructing trains and metro and bird taxi .
Like many big city , Jeddah has problem with air pollution . The Ministry of Environment is going to start to solve this problem by planting a lots of trees and building factories outside of the city and reduction of car exhaust . In addition , expansion in health and education services .
Jeddah will be the most beautiful city in the Middle East by establishing towers , cleaning the beaches , repairing the roads and parks , expansion of the port and airport in Jeddah . But these amendments take many years .

قديم 19-04-2011, 09:59 PM   #30

محمد عماد

مشرف مُتألق سابق

الصورة الرمزية محمد عماد

هذا الموضوع ليس لي ... اخذته من احد الأعضاء

childhood

there are many unforgettable memories in every person's life . One of them is childhood . I bet that most people will agree that it's the happiest phase in our life . Maybe others will disagree , but first let me tell you why do I like childhood the best .
when you are a child, every dream seems realizable. Also, a child has got a huge imagination which leads him to be creative and adventurer . in addition , Children do not
have responsibilities, rents to pay or job problems and their main concern during the day is how to spend their free time . However we should consider that being a child means less control of our own lives .you always get punished in every wrong action you made . our parents almost decide everything for us . for example , which school we should go to , what kind of food should we eat and so on .
in spite all of that , childhood has the best memories in my life . I just miss how carefree life is used to be .

إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 02:17 AM