InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الملتقيات الجامعية > ملتقى السنة التحضيرية > ملتقى المسار العلمي إنتظام
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

مايش رأيكم في الرايتنق حقي ؟؟؟

ملتقى المسار العلمي إنتظام

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 28-03-2011, 01:36 AM   #21

تركي4444

DR . T U R K I

الصورة الرمزية تركي4444

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
كلية: كلية الصيدلة
التخصص: pharm . d
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: الثامن
البلد: منطقة مكة المكرمة
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 1,025
افتراضي رد: مايش رأيكم في الرايتنق حقي ؟؟؟

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة !..rahooofa..! مشاهدة المشاركة
معليش انا كتبت التعبير وماشوفتك يادكتورة *_^
حنزل موضوعي واختار الاحسن ..

There are many great sports around the world , but for me , football is the best .

It has many basic rules , for example , there should be two teams playing against each other . Each team must has eleven players . The time of the mach is 90 minutes and some times it takes more if they got an even scores .

Football is very popular sport in saudi arabia . My favorite team here is ittihad , but my favorite international team is real madrid .

In saudi arabia , there are a lot of great players such as majed abdullah , sami al-jaber and yousef al-thinian . I looked up to them since i was 10 . I spent most of my free time back then playing football , that's why i play very well right now .

However , football can be very dangerous some times . There are a lot of players who got injured because of it and unfortunately they never got the chance to play again .

Inspite all of that , i love football very much and i advise everyone to try it

شوووكرا رهوووفة جزاكي الله خير وفي موازين حسناتك يارب

وكلنا اخوان ما بيننا زعل

توقيع تركي4444  

تركي4444 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 28-03-2011, 01:36 AM   #22

Dr.Passed

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية Dr.Passed

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2010
التخصص: طب وجراحه
المستوى: الخامس
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 2,191

طيب خلصت لا تلعب في ابدا!! هو كدة من نحية الإملاء والقواعد والترتيب مزبط مليون في ال 100 يعني لا تلعب في الموضوع ولا تغير في والفل مارك في يدك بإذن لله وانتا حتشوف انشاءالله!! بس اكتبو هنا ولا ارسلو على الخاص عشان ماينصرق؟ هههههه

Dr.Passed غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 28-03-2011, 01:37 AM   #23

sumaiah..

أنثى لن يُكررهآ القًدر

التخصص: حآسب
المستوى: الثالث
المشاركات: 533

رهووفتي تعبيرك مرره حلوو ماشاء الله
استمتعت وانا أقرأه ^^
مين قدك يا وآد
تعبيرين جاتك
خخ

توقيع sumaiah..  

~~~~

أحلى هديه من احلى حُبي نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
ربي يخليك يً عسل 3>

sumaiah.. غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 28-03-2011, 01:42 AM   #24

ABDU2010

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية ABDU2010

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2010
التخصص: Industrial
المستوى: السادس
المشاركات: 373

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةوانا ساعدووووووني

Jeddah is the second largest city after Riyadh, it is the main port of the Kingdom on the Red Sea and main gate through which most of the pilgrims arrive by air and sea to perform Umrah, Haj or to visit the two holy mosques. Area inhabited is more than 1,500 km, and population is more than one and half million. Jeddah is an industrial and active commercial center, with modern features, squares and courtyards. It is an important tourism center, with an eighty kilometer long beautiful corniche on the Red Sea coast. Jeddah also comprises the King Abdul Aziz University, King Abdul Aziz International Airport and Jeddah Islamic Port. King Fahd Fountain is located inside the Red Sea, near the coast, is an outstanding feature of the port of Jeddah particularly during the night when it sends beautiful colored water up to two hundred and sixty meters.

بس ابغى اقسمها على جزئين ما اعرف ؟

توقيع ABDU2010  

ABDU2010 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 28-03-2011, 01:44 AM   #25

Dr.Passed

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية Dr.Passed

انا خلصتو والموضوع 100 % مافي اخطاء يعني لاتغير ولا تلعب في و الفل مارك في يدك بإذن الله بس اكتبو هنا ولا ارسلو على الخاص عشان ما ينصرق؟ ههههههه

قديم 28-03-2011, 01:44 AM   #26

تركي4444

DR . T U R K I

الصورة الرمزية تركي4444

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة dr.passed مشاهدة المشاركة
طيب خلصت لا تلعب في ابدا!! هو كدة من نحية الإملاء والقواعد والترتيب مزبط مليون في ال 100 يعني لا تلعب في الموضوع ولا تغير في والفل مارك في يدك بإذن لله وانتا حتشوف انشاءالله!! بس اكتبو هنا ولا ارسلو على الخاص عشان ماينصرق؟ هههههه
ههههه

عادي اكتبيه هنا عشان الطلاب يستفيدوا....

قديم 28-03-2011, 01:47 AM   #27

تركي4444

DR . T U R K I

الصورة الرمزية تركي4444

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة sumaiah.. مشاهدة المشاركة
رهووفتي تعبيرك مرره حلوو ماشاء الله
استمتعت وانا أقرأه ^^
مين قدك يا وآد
تعبيرين جاتك
خخ

ههههه

والله مرة طيوبين ساعدوني الله يخليهم ويحقق لهم كل امنياتهم

قديم 28-03-2011, 01:48 AM   #28

Dr.Passed

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية Dr.Passed

One of the things I enjoy doing with my spare time is playing football. This sport is made up of two different teams who play against each other for a 90 minute duration. While playing you are not allowed to touch the ball with your hands, otherwise it will be turned over to the other team. Football in Saudi Arabia is my favorite, because in that country they are very strict about their rules.

My two favorite teams are Real Madrid from Spain and Al - Ettihad from Saudi Arabia because those two teams have a lot of very good players. Majed Abdullah who played from 1977 until 1998 was a very good player for Saudi Arabia. Sami Al - Jaber who played from 1998 until 2008 was also one of the best players. Last but not least is Al - Thinian who played from 1984 until 2005. All of these players were members on the Saudi Arabia team.

The sport of Football can get very dangerous though, and many times people end up injured. Sometimes people get a little too aggressive and end up tackling other players, putting them at risk of injury. I have played football since the year 2000 and played very well. I will continue to play for years to come, and improve more and more every year.

قديم 28-03-2011, 01:50 AM   #29

May als

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية May als

المستوى: الرابع
المشاركات: 295

انا عارفه جايه متأخر بس حرام كتبته نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

A sport is an organized, competitive, entertaining, and skillful activity requiring commitment,
strategy, and fair play, in which a winner can be defined by objective means. My favorite sport is football.

I like playing football because it's very popular in Saudi Arabia and it's a very tough sport.
Football is governed by a set of rules. First, there should be two teams of usually between 11 and 18 players.
Second, the ball cannot be touched by the hand. Third, the time of the match should be 90 minutes.

Two of my favorite teams are Real Madrid and Al Ettihad. I like those two teams because they have
good players. The Saudi team have many good players. Such as Majed Abdullah, Sami Al-Jaber and Yousef Al-Thinian, but some of them dont play in the team anymore.

Last but not least, favorite sports vary from a person to another.
I started my passion of football since 2000 and i became a very good player by practicing and working hard.

May als غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 28-03-2011, 01:53 AM   #30

تركي4444

DR . T U R K I

الصورة الرمزية تركي4444

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة dr.passed مشاهدة المشاركة
one of the things i enjoy doing with my spare time is playing football. This sport is made up of two different teams who play against each other for a 90 minute duration. While playing you are not allowed to touch the ball with your hands, otherwise it will be turned over to the other team. Football in saudi arabia is my favorite, because in that country they are very strict about their rules.

My two favorite teams are real madrid from spain and al - ettihad from saudi arabia because those two teams have a lot of very good players. Majed abdullah who played from 1977 until 1998 was a very good player for saudi arabia. Sami al - jaber who played from 1998 until 2008 was also one of the best players. Last but not least is al - thinian who played from 1984 until 2005. All of these players were members on the saudi arabia team.

The sport of football can get very dangerous though, and many times people end up injured. Sometimes people get a little too aggressive and end up tackling other players, putting them at risk of injury. I have played football since the year 2000 and played very well. I will continue to play for years to come, and improve more and more every year.
والله مررررة شكرا >>> الى مالانهاية شووووكرا

يارب تحقق احلامك وطموحتك ويجزاكي عن كل حرف كتبيته ملايين الحسنات

ويوفقك ويسهل دربك وتتيسر امورك

ومعليش انا اسف تعبتك معايا

إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة