InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الأقسام الخاصة > الأقسام العامة > الساحة العامة
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

الساحة العامة قسم مخصص لـ الفعاليات والنقاش و المواضيع التي لا تندرج تحت الأقسام الآخرى .

أميرة أبوها-علم اجتماع

الساحة العامة

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 08-05-2012, 12:21 AM
الصورة الرمزية اوديسا

اوديسا اوديسا غير متواجد حالياً

OTHER-CENTERED

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2012
الكلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: ماجستير
المستوى: الثالث
البلد: منطقة الباحة
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 516
افتراضي أميرة أبوها-علم اجتماع

Ameeret Abuhaa

Serving Muslims is my own top priority

Your demand is my first priority, but I want you to make the picture clear. You are in hurry but translation needs time. I will leave no stone unturned in order to find you the best solution you have ever never thought about. Keep persisting in order to we unite our efforts. Send me off your education résumé throughout an academic message. In short, your CV will be the call. I have no problem that lion's share is mine. Never care about money, put your mind at rest. We are here for the sake of knowledge and all the forum subscribers work as a group. We must be there for each other. More to analysis, it is a must to know your teachers′ background knowledge. I mean, do they concentrate on validity or the materials that have no conflict with their opinion. I can help you transfer English texts into Arabic;however, your job is to adjust them into Standard Arabic. You should read every text you come across over and over until you understand the main idea. If you pay money for translation, your papers will be worthless. I fear that at the end of the day, you pay a high price. Once you submit your papers to translators, your job is completed. And you take ready-made materials. At this moment, you spent much money but you need an expertise to revise them. From my point of view, we work together to make difference
Yours faithfully

توقيع اوديسا  

Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers.—Bukowski

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة اوديسا ; 08-05-2012 الساعة 12:27 AM.
رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 09:51 AM