InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الأقسام الخاصة > الأقسام العامة > أكاديمية اللغة الإنجليزية English Language Academy
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

أكاديمية اللغة الإنجليزية English Language Academy قسم مختص بِـ كل ما من شأنه تطوير اللغة الإنجليزية و تنميتها

The Empty Soap Box

أكاديمية اللغة الإنجليزية English Language Academy

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 07-08-2011, 05:56 PM
الصورة الرمزية nowpresslong

nowpresslong nowpresslong غير متواجد حالياً

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2009
التخصص: English Language
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 161
افتراضي The Empty Soap Box

This happened in one of world’s biggest cosmetics companies. The company received a complaint that a consumer had bought a soap box that was empty. A
Immediately the authorities isolated the problem to the assembly line, which transported all the packaged boxes of soap to the delivery department. For some reason, one soap box went through the assembly line empty. a
Management asked its engineers to solve the problem. Post-haste, the engineers worked hard to devise an X-ray machine with high- resolution monitors manned by two people to watch all the soap boxes that passed through the line to make sure they were not empty. a
No doubt, they worked hard and they worked fast but they spent whoopee amount to do so. But when a workman was posed with the same problem,he did not get into complications of X-rays, etc but instead came out with another solution. a
He bought a strong industrial electric fan and pointed it at the assembly line. He switched the fan on, and as each soap box passed the fan, it simply blew the empty boxes out of the line. a
Moral: Always look for simple solutions. Devise the simplest possible solution that solves the problem. And, learn to focus on solutions not on problems. a

توقيع nowpresslong  

In the beginning you will fall into the gaps in between thoughts – after practicing for years, you become the gap

رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 07-08-2011, 06:23 PM   #2

English boy

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية English boy

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2009
التخصص: English Literature
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المشاركات: 491
افتراضي رد: The Empty Soap Box

hahahhaha hhhhhhhh .. while I was reading I really blamed using X-ray to such simple issue!! but on the other hand this would be applied on u mate.. cuz each sentence of urs contains an invisible A at the at the end.. we must use that fan to expose that hidden letters haha

Great ya man keep posting such good thoughts as this!

English boy غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 07-08-2011, 07:28 PM   #3

nowpresslong

جامعي

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة English boy مشاهدة المشاركة
hahahhaha hhhhhhhh .. while I was reading I really blamed using X-ray to such simple issue!! but on the other hand this would be applied on u mate.. cuz each sentence of urs contains an invisible A at the at the end.. we must use that fan to expose that hidden letters haha

Great ya man keep posting such good thoughts as this!
hahaha, hmmmm, well, they are motivating members to write in English but this problem is ain't gonna be solved " The writing problem" the a's. A better idea is to turn the European Languages section into English-French supported languages forum. So I won't be using any a's then lol..... btw, is there any solution better than this? It'll cost time and money, i think..... :D

nowpresslong غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 07-08-2011, 08:58 PM   #4

إلهام

الصورة الرمزية إلهام

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2008
التخصص: English ~..
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 4,373
افتراضي Re: The Empty Soap Box

Always look for simple solutions. Devise the simplest possible solution that solves the problem. And, learn to focus on solutions not on problems.

amaaaaaaaaazing... Thanx so much ,,
for me I found a solution for our problem ( the a's) hhhh . just go to ( user CP ) then to ( Edit option). Finally, change the language into English(US).. but I wanna say sth , I'm not resposible for the strange letters u will see ) .... ^_^

btw, I'm using it now, and I don't think that I will need to write (the white a) hhh

توقيع إلهام  

Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you'll make a difference.

~Arie Pencovici

إلهام غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 07-08-2011, 09:08 PM   #5

nowpresslong

جامعي

افتراضي رد: Re: The Empty Soap Box

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة إلهام مشاهدة المشاركة
Always look for simple solutions. Devise the simplest possible solution that solves the problem. And, learn to focus on solutions not on problems.

amaaaaaaaaazing... Thanx so much ,,
for me I found a solution for our problem ( the a's) hhhh . just go to ( user CP ) then to ( Edit option). Finally, change the language into English(US).. but I wanna say sth , I'm not resposible for the strange letters u will see ) .... ^_^

btw, I'm using it now, and I don't think that I will need to write (the white a) hhh

Brilliant solution but i don't get it!!! Do you mean to change language of PC, if yes then ah, I am not using a PC and I am
using a Mac which is all English in English thing lol
but if there is a solution for the Mac too, then plz
it does really take time to edit and fade the colors, close sentences and the like PERIOD :D

قديم 07-08-2011, 09:12 PM   #6

إلهام

الصورة الرمزية إلهام

no I meant the user CP of this forum
(لوحة التحكم)
but there is a problem like what I mentiioned before , the strange letters .. u know . this is my name when I changed the language .
إلهام , it's totally changed ^_* .. try it plz ,

قديم 07-08-2011, 09:13 PM   #7

إلهام

الصورة الرمزية إلهام

oh ,it's written in Arabic , Weird

قديم 07-08-2011, 09:16 PM   #8

nowpresslong

جامعي

Wallahi, gorgeous but lol I can't read nothing now!!! lol The problem of a's is solved now but you need devise some other solution for those letters!! Do you have any idea what they are?!! Greek, huh lol thanks anyways.......

قديم 07-08-2011, 09:19 PM   #9

إلهام

الصورة الرمزية إلهام

افتراضي رد: Re: The Empty Soap Box

hhhhhh, I dunno what to say
U R welcome

. thinking thinking of another solution , of course there is a better one
نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
نصائح مهمة : 1 - إفحص الملف المرفق بأي برنامج مضاد للفيروسات
2 - قم بمراسلة الإدارة عن أي مرفق يوجد به فيروس
3 - المنتدى غير مسوؤل عن مايحتويه المرفق من بيانات

قديم 08-08-2011, 12:27 AM   #10

English boy

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية English boy

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2009
التخصص: English Literature
المشاركات: 491

hhhh guys! I suggest to keep on using white color rather than using letters that are not even readable .. I myself get already get used of spacific font with stander size & I'll never change it! but in some cases I usually prefer not to be very colorful as some girls do!!! it indeed hurts the eyes espacially the yallow!! daaaaaaam

English boy غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 08:53 PM