InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الملتقيات الجامعية > ملتقى عمادة الدراسات العليا > ملتقى الماجستير العام و الدكتوراه
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

ملتقى الماجستير العام و الدكتوراه قسم مخصص لبرنامجي الماجستير العام و الدكتوراه ( غير مدفوعة التكاليف )

اسئلة تحدث وجدتها في موقع الأيلتس اريد اجابه نموذجيه لها *

ملتقى الماجستير العام و الدكتوراه

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 11-05-2012, 09:08 PM
الصورة الرمزية أخت المحقق كونان

أخت المحقق كونان أخت المحقق كونان غير متواجد حالياً

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2011
التخصص: رياضيات
نوع الدراسة: ماجستير
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 85
Question اسئلة تحدث وجدتها في موقع الأيلتس اريد اجابه نموذجيه لها *

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

أختكم أخت المحقق كونان لغتها الانجليزيه محدوده جداً درسة رياضيات ودراستها خلال الاربع سنين بالعربينقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
اخر مره ففتحت فيها الكتب الانجليزيه لما كانت بالثانوينقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
مالكم بالطويله
الانجليزي عندي مضروب جنبه واختبار الايلتس اللي سجلت فيه قرب

لقيت اسئله للتحدث في موقع الايلتس
قريتها وحاولت افهمها وفهمت بعضها بس مااعرف كيف اجاوب عليها نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

المهم هل هذه الاسئله بتجيني في الاختبا ر وااللي يعرفف اجابتها يجاوبه حتى ولو كان سؤال

اعرف انها شخصيه بس جاوبوا ابغى اعرف الطريقه بس نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

1. What do you do?
2. What's your job?
3. What do you do for a living?
4. What are your main responsibilities?
5. What do you do every day?
6. What are your duties?
7. What is your daily routine?
8. What does your job involve?
9. How many people does your firm employ at present?
10. Can you have some time off whenever you want?
12. Why don't you apply for another job?
13. Have you filled in the application form?
14. If they offer you a well-paid job. will you take it?
15. How much holiday do you get / How many weeks holiday do you get?
16. What are normal working hours for most office jobs in your country?
17. What kind of jobs get very high salaries in your country?
18. What is the minimum amount of income tax you have to pay?
19. What jobs often involve shiftwork? Would you like to do one?
20. Is flexi-time common in your company?
21. What are your working hours?
22. Do you do / work any overtime?
23. Teachers don't earn very much, do they? Why (not)?
24. When were you last promoted?
25. Why / When did you apply for this job?
26. Why did you take an early retirement?
27. Why did you resign?
28. Did they give you a lot of training before getting the job from the company?
29. Did you do / go on any training courses for this job?
30. Have you been promoted since you started in the comply?
31. Do you normally get a good pay rise at the end of each year?
32. How do you feel about your future prospects in the company?
33. Are you happy in the job or do you feel is time for a fresh challenge in another company?
34. What exactly are your duties as a nurse?
35. Who do you work for?
36. Are you usually busy at work?
37. What do you find difficult about working there?
38. Can you describe your place of work?
39. What do you like about your job?
40. Do you usually cover for a colleague when he is on leave?
41. How do you find visiting a lot of people / clients?
42. Who will take your place when you leave? How do you feel about this?
43. What kind of jobs are you good at?
44. Can you tell me about your boss? What kind of a person is he / she?
45. Have you ever had any serious problems at work?
46. Do you work at the moment? Tell me about the work you do.
47. Have you ever had any other jobs?
48. Would you like to do the same job as your mother / father?

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 13-05-2012, 11:32 PM   #2

ALI IQAL ALZAHRANI

الصورة الرمزية ALI IQAL ALZAHRANI

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2012
التخصص: Overseas Language
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 22
افتراضي رد: اسئلة تحدث وجدتها في موقع الأيلتس اريد اجابه نموذجيه لها *

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أخت المحقق كونان مشاهدة المشاركة

أختكم أخت المحقق كونان لغتها الانجليزيه محدوده جداً درسة رياضيات ودراستها خلال الاربع سنين بالعربينقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
اخر مره ففتحت فيها الكتب الانجليزيه لما كانت بالثانوينقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
مالكم بالطويله

قريتها وحاولت افهمها وفهمت بعضها بس مااعرف كيف اجاوب عليها نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

المهم هل هذه الاسئله بتجيني في الاختبا ر وااللي يعرفف اجابتها يجاوبه حتى ولو كان سؤال

اعرف انها شخصيه بس جاوبوا ابغى اعرف الطريقه بس نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

Excuse me sis, your introduction must be written in English. So, keep in your mind that any request or command written in Arabic is going to be neglected. You have to know that you are talking to well-educated expert. If I accept your Arabic request or command , this is going to belittle my achievements. I do not feel arrogant nor I am better than you. What I feel is that I am too confident

ALI IQAL ALZAHRANI غير متواجد حالياً  

قديم 13-05-2012, 11:55 PM   #3

Eva160

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية Eva160

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2012
التخصص: ChemE
المستوى: الثامن
المشاركات: 974

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أخت المحقق كونان مشاهدة المشاركة

مالكم بالطويله

1. What do you do?
2. What's your job?
3. What do you do for a living?
4. What are your main responsibilities?
5. What do you do every day?
6. What are your duties?
7. What is your daily routine?
8. What does your job involve?
9. How many people does your firm employ at present?
10. Can you have some time off whenever you want?
12. Why don't you apply for another job?
13. Have you filled in the application form?
14. If they offer you a well-paid job. will you take it?
15. How much holiday do you get / How many weeks holiday do you get?
16. What are normal working hours for most office jobs in your country?
17. What kind of jobs get very high salaries in your country?
18. What is the minimum amount of income tax you have to pay?
19. What jobs often involve shiftwork? Would you like to do one?
20. Is flexi-time common in your company?
21. What are your working hours?
22. Do you do / work any overtime?
23. Teachers don't earn very much, do they? Why (not)?
24. When were you last promoted?
25. Why / When did you apply for this job?
26. Why did you take an early retirement?
27. Why did you resign?
28. Did they give you a lot of training before getting the job from the company?
29. Did you do / go on any training courses for this job?
30. Have you been promoted since you started in the comply?
31. Do you normally get a good pay rise at the end of each year?
32. How do you feel about your future prospects in the company?
33. Are you happy in the job or do you feel is time for a fresh challenge in another company?
34. What exactly are your duties as a nurse?
35. Who do you work for?
36. Are you usually busy at work?
37. What do you find difficult about working there?
38. Can you describe your place of work?
39. What do you like about your job?
40. Do you usually cover for a colleague when he is on leave?
41. How do you find visiting a lot of people / clients?
42. Who will take your place when you leave? How do you feel about this?
43. What kind of jobs are you good at?
44. Can you tell me about your boss? What kind of a person is he / she?
45. Have you ever had any serious problems at work?
46. Do you work at the moment? Tell me about the work you do.
47. Have you ever had any other jobs?
48. Would you like to do the same job as your mother / father?

بالصراحه ماتقدري تحفظي الاسئله وتجاوبي عليهم.
لانو اسئله اختبار الايلتس تخلتف من شخص لشخص تاني.
مثال للمحادثه لما اختبرت الايلتس. جبت 7.5 من 9.

Advices

-Avoid short answers
-Think as soon as possible and be creative on your answers
- Try to avoid pauses like ahhhh, mmmmm,
-Don’t be nervous
-Be your self and imagine the person in front of you is your new friend

Interview

1. What is your full name?
Answer: My name is Ebtihal………………, You may call me Ebti.

If he/she asks what does your name means?
Answer: My name means Supplication, or prayer. Avoid short)"]
continue speaking for example I mentioned I was called by that name because I was born in the holy month which is Ramadan

2- Where are you from?
Answer: I come from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Avoid short answers !!!!!!!!!
Better way to answer: I come from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Which is located on the coast of the Red Sea and is the 2nd largest city in my country after Riyadh[/COLOR].

3- How did you learn English or other languages?
Answer: I knew English since I was little because I grew up in an environment where everyone spoke English, Arabic is my 2nd language after studying in public Saudi schools.

4- Why are you taking this exam
Answer: I’m taking this exam in order to get into a university and to reach my goal having a bachelor degree in the chemical engineering from the University of Massachusetts- Amherst.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question that I was asked, after choosing the cue card.

Celebrities:

1- Speak about a famous person who is not famous in your country?
Answer: I’d say Bill Kaulitz his from a German band called Tokio Hotel, I knew him from a show called German star search when I was 10 years. To be honest the reason I like him, because I love the word the he composes in his music.

2- Why do people want to become famous?
Answer: I believe some of the reasons that people want to become famous is to have a mark in this world and need for attentions from strangers. Even after they die we still know them for example, Elvis Presley and Marilyn Monroe.

3- What can a person do to become famous?
Answer: Well to be honest some are born to be famous from having famous parents. Some are famous by good talents and doing hard work for example Jabbawockeez is a seven-member, male, hip-hop dance They worked hard in choreographing for performances with the music. Eventually they became the winners of the first season of America's Best Dance Crew.

4-Why do people get inspired by famous people?
Answer: For example I’m inspired by Steve Jobs the CEO of apple products. One of my favorite quote by him is your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. And Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. You’ll get the idea why I should be living in doing my own dreams and fulfill it and not to live what others want me to do.

5. What sort of people were famous some 50 years ago?
Answer: Alfred Hitchcock was a British film director. I remember what’s interesting in the way he directs his movies his what they call him “Master of Suspense”, I’d watch every movie that he directed and pay attention for the scenes that he appears that people don’t even notice it. For example one of his movies “ The birds” he only showed his back and was dressed in gray coat and a fedora.

الله يوفقك ويكتب لك الخير

توقيع Eva160  

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. " Steve Jobs"

"Opportunities Are Like Sunrises, If You Wait Too Long You Can Miss Them" ~ William Arthur

:Love, hope, fear, faith-these make humanity
These are its sign and note and character
~ Robert Browning, Paracelsus

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Eva160 ; 13-05-2012 الساعة 11:58 PM.
Eva160 غير متواجد حالياً  

قديم 14-05-2012, 12:49 AM   #4

ALI IQAL ALZAHRANI

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Eva160 مشاهدة المشاركة
بالصراحه ماتقدري تحفظي الاسئله وتجاوبي عليهم.
لانو اسئله اختبار الايلتس تخلتف من شخص لشخص تاني.
مثال للمحادثه لما اختبرت الايلتس. جبت 7.5 من 9.

Advices

-Avoid short answers
-Think as soon as possible and be creative on your answers
- Try to avoid pauses like ahhhh, mmmmm,
-Don’t be nervous
-Be your self and imagine the person in front of you is your new friend

Interview

1. What is your full name?
Answer: My name is Ebtihal………………, You may call me Ebti.

If he/she asks what does your name means?
Answer: My name means Supplication, or prayer. Avoid short)"]
continue speaking for example I mentioned I was called by that name because I was born in the holy month which is Ramadan

2- Where are you from?
Answer: I come from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Avoid short answers !!!!!!!!!
Better way to answer: I come from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Which is located on the coast of the Red Sea and is the 2nd largest city in my country after Riyadh[/COLOR].

3- How did you learn English or other languages?
Answer: I knew English since I was little because I grew up in an environment where everyone spoke English, Arabic is my 2nd language after studying in public Saudi schools.

4- Why are you taking this exam
Answer: I’m taking this exam in order to get into a university and to reach my goal having a bachelor degree in the chemical engineering from the University of Massachusetts- Amherst.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question that I was asked, after choosing the cue card.

Celebrities:

1- Speak about a famous person who is not famous in your country?
Answer: I’d say Bill Kaulitz his from a German band called Tokio Hotel, I knew him from a show called German star search when I was 10 years. To be honest the reason I like him, because I love the word the he composes in his music.

2- Why do people want to become famous?
Answer: I believe some of the reasons that people want to become famous is to have a mark in this world and need for attentions from strangers. Even after they die we still know them for example, Elvis Presley and Marilyn Monroe.

3- What can a person do to become famous?
Answer: Well to be honest some are born to be famous from having famous parents. Some are famous by good talents and doing hard work for example Jabbawockeez is a seven-member, male, hip-hop dance They worked hard in choreographing for performances with the music. Eventually they became the winners of the first season of America's Best Dance Crew.

4-Why do people get inspired by famous people?
Answer: For example I’m inspired by Steve Jobs the CEO of apple products. One of my favorite quote by him is your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. And Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. You’ll get the idea why I should be living in doing my own dreams and fulfill it and not to live what others want me to do.

5. What sort of people were famous some 50 years ago?
Answer: Alfred Hitchcock was a British film director. I remember what’s interesting in the way he directs his movies his what they call him “Master of Suspense”, I’d watch every movie that he directed and pay attention for the scenes that he appears that people don’t even notice it. For example one of his movies “ The birds” he only showed his back and was dressed in gray coat and a fedora.

الله يوفقك ويكتب لك الخير
Practice Before Preaching, Eva160‎

I want you to tell me that from which planet you are. It is impossible that no one can learn English while s/he is using or depending on Arabic. Arabic here has no space. This means that it is useless attempt

Be careful that advice is U. YOU have so many mistakes but I do not have enough time to correct you.

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة ALI IQAL ALZAHRANI ; 14-05-2012 الساعة 12:54 AM.

قديم 14-05-2012, 01:52 AM   #5

Eva160

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية Eva160

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ALI IQAL ALZAHRANI مشاهدة المشاركة
Practice Before Preaching, Eva160‎

I want you to tell me that from which planet you are. It is impossible that no one can learn English while s/he is using or depending on Arabic. Arabic here has no space. This means that it is useless attempt

Be careful that advice is U. YOU have so many mistakes but I do not have enough time to correct you.

O.k what's with the harsh insult
I'm not that ignorant, or born yesterday
She was just asking some help with the speaking section not cheating, so I'm just guiding her

I know myself that I'm not a grammar god, but I'm confident with my speaking
I took the TOEFL exam and I scored 28 out of 30, and in IELTS I scored 7.5 out of 9

If your interested in how well I did in the writing section, in TOEFL I scored around 25 out of 30, and 7 out of 9 in IELTS

If your interested in helping someone just help them, but if your here to watch, and point at everyone's mistakes your just wasting your time here

Eva160 غير متواجد حالياً  

قديم 14-05-2012, 09:35 PM   #6

ALI IQAL ALZAHRANI

O.k what's with the harsh insult
I'm not that ignorant, or born yesterday
She was just asking some help with the speaking section not cheating, so I'm just guiding her

I know myself that I'm not a grammar god, but I'm confident with my speaking
I took the TOEFL exam and I scored 28 out of 30, and in IELTS I scored 7.5 out of 9

If your interested in how well I did in the writing section, in TOEFL I scored around 25 out of 30, and 7 out of 9 in IELTS

If your interested in helping someone just help them, but if your here to watch, and point at everyone's mistakes your just wasting your time here
  1. The Relation between Reality,Responsibility and Success

Our problem is that we do not accept reality if it is bitter. Also, Responsibility has close link with success. So, it has a lot of importance in my life. As I have sufficient command of the language, I do not want you to stay late or behind. You have commited unforgivable mistakes .It hurts me to see that but I will try hard to improve and guide you to the save side.SO ,take in cosnsideration that I neither insult ,mock you nor saying something that is not kind. If you admit your shortcomings and do more to improve your skills, you may become a commander of others. "Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It's quite simple, really. Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn't at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, So go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that is where you will find succes

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة ALI IQAL ALZAHRANI ; 14-05-2012 الساعة 09:38 PM.

قديم 14-05-2012, 10:23 PM   #7

أخت المحقق كونان

جامعي

الزبده من وراى الكلام هذا كله

شكرا Eva160 على كتابه الاسئله اللي جاتك

أخت المحقق كونان غير متواجد حالياً  

قديم 14-05-2012, 10:33 PM   #8

أخت المحقق كونان

جامعي

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ALI IQAL ALZAHRANI مشاهدة المشاركة
Excuse me sis, your introduction must be written in English. So, keep in your mind that any request or command written in Arabic is going to be neglected. You have to know that you are talking to well-educated expert. If I accept your Arabic request or command , this is going to belittle my achievements. I do not feel arrogant nor I am better than you. What I feel is that I am too confident
Next time
Will put into consideration the people who do not respond to read Arabic

أخت المحقق كونان غير متواجد حالياً  

قديم 15-05-2012, 04:27 AM   #9

اوديسا

OTHER-CENTERED

الصورة الرمزية اوديسا

كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: English
المستوى: الثالث
البلد: منطقة الباحة
المشاركات: 516
Skaau.com (5) Addressing Eva160's Showing Off

It is time to clean up your own house before criticizing others, is not it? Eva160

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Do you think you’re right? surely not. So if you want to get to your promise, better to be familiar with constructive criticism from others, particularly experienced ones. When someone is committed to reach a goal, they’ll accept great doses of pass judgments on them, embarrassments, and slaps in the face. I appreciate ALI 's efforts that he did not let you go unpunished; otherwise you will continue breaching English Language rules. This then will pave the way for others to write whatever come to their minds and at the end of the day, it will not erase from their minds easily, will it? Eva160

You portrait yourself as if you were well-educated while you are deadly-wrong. ALI is going to keep teaching you until you become zero ignorant. More to analysis, be generous out of your wealth not worthless advice which is wrong and has no place in 21 century. Your argument is rejected since you come from disadvantaged households which has nothing to do with preaching. We are here to shed light on sticky issues not settling scores. Never try to hoodwink us. Never think that you will prevail since your shameless endeavors and poisonous ideas will go number two, will not they? Eva160

Your pretext is based on believing without seeing . Hence, we can't believe you, can we? Eva160. And losing is your last resort since your goal is to draw other attentions to your false achievements. Your situation as the saying goes; A pretty face with nothing behind it is worthless. Our goal is to side by truth neither Mr. ALI nor even let you go out of your way by doing what please you on account of our principles

Get over your arrogance and admit that you were defeated by ALI. Why you pretending that you are excellent? While you are excellent for nothing. Do you fear truth? Are you born educated? Are you from the chosen people? Have not you ever seen the light? Showing your scores is not enough. We need you to set us proof throughout your writing which is loaded with misspelled vocabularies

Do your results at TOEFEL and IELTS tests determine your worth? From my own point of view, you are in the wrong direction, no two ways about it. Many questions beg statements from Eva160. Error is error, otherwise right and wrong are the same, are not they? Eva160. If you want to learn English, you'll have to learn to toe the line. As Muslims, it is our moral responsibility to correct you. Sitting idle by while you are suffering from the shackle of darkness bring us to shame.

Eva160, it is prima facie wrong to lie and show us useless excuses to justify your zero skills, is not it? Eva160. You must be held to account for all lacking of experiences. It is a must that you do put your cards on the table and let light come out. We hope that our recommendations will not go in one ear and out the other

Comments from others are completely unacceptable. Since this piece of writing addressing Eva160's faults. We need her to defend herself. We will only accept her comments. Better Eva160 to trigger all kinds of defense mechanisms you do possess. Besides, your explanation must be in pure English

Odessa wishes your surrender come true

توقيع اوديسا  

Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers.—Bukowski

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة اوديسا ; 15-05-2012 الساعة 05:53 AM.
اوديسا غير متواجد حالياً  

قديم 15-05-2012, 05:54 AM   #10

Eva160

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية Eva160

افتراضي رد: Addressing Eva160's Showing Off

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة اوديسا مشاهدة المشاركة
It is time to clean up your own house before criticizing others, is not it? Eva160

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Do you think you’re right? surely not. So if you want to get to your promise, better to be familiar with constructive criticism from others, particularly experienced ones. When someone is committed to reach a goal, they’ll accept great doses of pass judgments on them, embarrassments, and slaps in the face. I appreciate ALI 's efforts that he did not let you go unpunished; otherwise you will continue breaching English Language rules. This then will pave the way for others to write whatever come to their mind and at the end of the day, it will not erase from their minds easily, will it? Eva160

You portrait yourself as if you were well-educated while you are deadly-wrong. ALI is going to keep teaching you until you become zero ignorant. More to analysis, be generous out of your wealth not worthless advice which is wrong and has no place in 21 century. Your argument is rejected since you come from disadvantaged households which has nothing to do with preaching. We are here to shed light on sticky issues not settling scores. Never try to hoodwink us. Never think that you will prevail since your shameless endeavors and poisonous ideas will go number two, will not they? Eva160

Your pretext is based on believing without seeing . Hence, we can't believe you, can we? Eva160. And losing is your last resort since your goal is to draw other attentions to your false achievements. Your situation as the saying goes; A pretty face with nothing behind it is worthless. Our goal is to side by truth neither Mr. ALI nor even let you go out of your way by doing what please you on account of our principles

Get over your arrogance and admit that you were defeated by ALI. Why you pretending that you are excellent? While you are excellent for nothing. Do you fear truth? Are you born educated? Are you from the chosen people? Have not you ever seen the light? Showing your scores is not enough. We need you to set us proof throughout your writing which is loaded with misspelled vocabularies

Do your results at TOEFEL and IELTS tests determine your worth? From my own point of view, you are in the wrong direction, no two ways about it. Many questions beg statements from Eva160. Error is error, otherwise right and wrong are the same, are not they? Eva160. If you want to learn English, you'll have to learn to toe the line. As Muslims, it is our moral responsibility to correct you. Sitting idle by while you are suffering from shackle of darkness bring us to shame.

Eva160, it is prima facie wrong to lie and show us useless excuses to justify your zero skills, is not it? Eva160. You must be held to account for all lacking of experiences. It is a must that you do put your cards on the table and let light come out. We hope that our recommendations will not go in one ear and out the other

Comments from others are completely unacceptable. Since this piece of writing addressing Eva160's faults. We need her to defend herself. We will only accept her comments. Better Eva160 to trigger all kinds of defense mechanisms you do possess. Besides, your explanation must be in pure English

Odessa wishes your surrender come true

Guys relax I'm just trying to help her
Please Don't make it a big deal

Eva160 غير متواجد حالياً  

موضوع مغلق

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة