InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الملتقيات الجامعية > ملتقى السنة التحضيرية > ملتقى المسار الإداري و الإنساني إنتظام > منتدى الملخصات والمواضيع المميزة

منتدى الملخصات والمواضيع المميزة قسم خاص يتم نقل المواضيع المميزة و الملخصات والملفات المهمه الخاصة بملتقى المسار الإداري و الإنساني إنتظام

....موسوعة برزنتيشناات.....(2)....آكثرمن 55 برزنتيشن

منتدى الملخصات والمواضيع المميزة

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 18-10-2010, 12:43 AM

×semo× ×semo× غير متواجد حالياً

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2010
التخصص: تصميم دآخلي ,
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: الثالث
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 117
افتراضي ....موسوعة برزنتيشناات.....(2)....آكثرمن 55 برزنتيشن

برزنتيشن عن مميزات النفق

Subway trains OR underground trains
Introduction:
Hi, good morning everyone, how are you today? thank you for coming, I'm (your name), what I want to do this morning is to tell you about the benefits of underground trains especially for Kuwait and I'll show you some pictures of subways or underground trains, so I hope you will enjoy it and if you have any questions don't be shy to ask, I'll be very happy to answer them all.
Body:
Subways are railways built underground. The subway is a proven technology used in many cities around the world. The most famous subways include New York City, London, Paris, Tokyo and Boston. The majority of underground train systems are for community transportation. The big problem with subways that in today's economic environment, it costs too much to build them so most of the cities that have underground trains built them many years ago when construction costs were much lower. Subways and underground trains help in many ways and they are the best solution for cities with a high population or high land value. Also, many people prefer to use the subway rather than drive because they can move quickly between the different parts of the city. For another thing, because of the high population in Kuwait, the numbers of cars increasing which leads to increase traffic jam problems all the time. So, the underground train is the best way to solve this problem because it helps to reduce traffic and to save time and effort. In addition, it helps people to reach their destiny in a very easy way and in a short time without facing any traffic in the road.
Conclusion:
Finally, we can understand that traffic jam is a very big problem in Kuwait which needs support from the government to find many ways and solutions to solve this problem. In my opinion, I think that underground trains are the best mode of high-speed system and it's a very helpful technique which helps in solving this problem so that the traffic will decrease in this high population state. Thank you for listening and now if you have questions I'm ready to answer them all .

????????????????????????

منزل الاحلام

Dreaming house
Hi good morning everyone , thank you for coming, I' m (your name) , and these are my friends , reem and hajer, today we will talk about the home of dream in future , I hope you'll enjoy it I'll leave you now with Hajer to tell more about it . and if you have any questions don't be shy to ask we'll be happy to answer them all.
The house of my dreams reflected who I was becoming. For the psychologist Carl Jung, building a house was a symbol of building a self.
Imagine if you could have any house you wanted. Money is no object. You can place the house anywhere in the world (or off it) and you can build the house from any materials you wish.
What would that house look like? What would be the color and ure of the walls, the shape of the rooms, the quality of the light?
When I was a child, I dreamed of a house shaped like a doughnut. Rooms would be arranged in a ring around a central courtyard, and the courtyard would have a glass roof, a steamy climate, and exotic tropical birds. All windows in this house would look inward at the courtyard. No windows would look outward at the exterior world. This was an introverted, perhaps egotistical, house.
For the psychologist Carl Jung, building a house was a symbol of building a self. In his autobiographical Memories, Dreams, Reflections, Jung described the gradual evolution of his home on Lake Zurich. Jung spent more than thirty years building this castle-like structure, and he believed that the towers and annexes represented his psyche.
Clare Cooper Marcus, a Professor of Architecture at the University of California in Berkeley, has written extensively about the relationship between dwellings and the people who occupy them. Her book House as a Mirror of Self explores the meaning of "Home" as a place of self-expression, as a place of nurturance, and as a place of sociability. Marcus spent years looking at people's drawings of memorable childhood places, and her book draws on Jungian concepts of the collective unconscious and archetypes.
If the houses we live in are so significant, what about the houses we imagine? What do our wishes say about who we are?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Television

Television is agood means of fun and small village.Television plays agreat part in our life.It is the outcome of modern science and tachnology.It has become agood means of communication and interinment.Through television,we get attached.We get attached to the world.It makes the world asmall village,Thanked to television,We can get in touch with to date current events all over the word television has also become a useful educational mesns we use it in scools and universities to make useful programs for ouir students.But television is a double edge weapon.It can waste our time of is misused.It can harm our eyes and skins due to the ultra violet rays it produces it can also show bad and undesirble programs wich are against our valuse and traditions.To use T.V
logically and resonanly to get the almost benefil

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

cats
cats are tame cute animals .
Many people keep cats in their home .
Cats like to eat fish specially selmon fish . Cats body is covered
with soft hair . I have a cute grey cat in my home . I call her " angel " .
Angel likes to play with balls and wool ropes . I love my cat alot
but i and every one who owns cat should take care of it and take
it to the animals doctor every while . Cats are lovely ,kind,cute and tame
animals but when you hurt them they will be wild . i love cats .

?????????????????????????????????????????????

عن التوأم

Twins world is full of secrets it's a mystry world. The twins could be two ,three some times four or maybe more . Some people says that there are a strong spiritual relation ship between twins , and it's lead to an inflow of ideas between them . The strangest thing with twins is during pregnancy how can two childs live in the place wich doctors belived it was designed for the growth of one child . Not all twins are similar but there are a difference in form with three quarters of twins in the world . Twins have a united feelings they together , cry together , wear clothes in same time and also feel hungry in same time that would make the mother crazy . Twins are very close from each other . Praise Allah,

??????????????????????????????????????????????

عن العمليآت التجميـل

Plastic surgery

Plastic surgery Includes two types of operations , cosmetic operation and surgical operation .

In the cosmetic operation , the shape of nose , lips , skin or body is changed .

on the other hand , the surgical operation fixes the shape of any injured organ like nose , bone or body .

our god creates our shapes since birth, but sometimes people like to change their out fit and they want to be in a new look.

But these people are wrong because they change something that our god made it, this is in the cosmetic surgery like butox.

For the surgical plastic operation, the people may retain their out fit after accidents, or

trauma.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Water turtles
I love turtles and turtle as a slow-moving turtles are divided into two categories : show and water and feed mainly on tortoise plant and the erosion of all the things that made, for example, have a T. soon : fruit and vegetables, meat, eggs, bread and the like.

The problem of environmental pollution has become a serious threat to mankind b fleeting but threatens the lives of all living organisms and plants It has emerged this problem as a result of the industrial and Els the sovereignty of the population over the years and environment pollution in Maan uh includes extensive pollution of the biosphere Bbah and lead to Tel % pw environmental organisms, such as microbes Bakt Rayya, viruses and fungi that also includes pollution of chemotherapy of the environment and lead to the pollution of the environment sprayings chemicals and gases and waste of factories and many m n chemicals have radioactivity This leads to Tallow radioactivity of the environment..

February a sacrd month for all the kuwaitis many reasons.First becaus it is the month of our independence secondly,it is the month our libretion after the iraqe occapation so our wise government held an economis festival last february to mark that holy occasion.In that festivel,all the big markets,supermarkets and big companis that happy occation the after prizes,descouts and competitions on ther products and good it turned out to be a cuitural and economis and social ceremony as culturad debates and discussuins were hild with great poets,writers and businessmen.That festival flourish the touristis and in that sacred economis aspects inside our country.We hope that fistivel will be hold every year in that sacred and beloved month "February".

Hala February ... In Hala February people celebrated the occasion of the independence of the investigation R. Kuwait at the date of February 26 and 25 in this Dispose Et Hbun people to the parks to enjoy the feast of national and all the people go to the march in the holiday home j and sprays used to play with each other and fall of march in all places in the State of Kuwait but more Allen PSV go to the Gulf Street to celebrate ...
All people want to enjoy a clothing and watches the distinctive and I would prefer to use brands Chopard in usion and hours and all the things that these top model is Almmi 34th me and I also loved the costumes and accessories of Vaglb I wear accessories are brands Chopard These are some pictures of hours that I love every single one of us preferred brands and loves to wear in clothes and all things

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة ×semo× ; 18-10-2010 الساعة 12:47 AM.
رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 18-10-2010, 12:48 AM   #2

×semo×

جامعي

افتراضي رد: ....موسوعة برزنتيشناات.....(2)....آكثرمن 55 برزنتيشن

Apple trees fruitful trees of pink and platoon Altva h word derived from the Persian word Tuta, also called the comfortable. There is merit in the apples is to remove fatigue. There are many benefits of apples, such as : - washes and boosted periodontal dentistry. 2-reduces the rates of cholesterol in the human body. 3 - concludes the human body of poisons. and the fruit of apple them feature in attacking viruses. 4-apples protects the rights of infection by avoiding it j helped digestion. 5-apple fruit containing large 30% of the total of fiber, and Hohad minimum daily amount needed by the c cm rights.

sweets and the best kinds of imported delicacies from Bahrain, and sweets made in the events that imports of candy shops in Bahrain from Chuitar are the colors of Hilo j are colored red, green, and the sweets Aman Ihmmezh verified Omani sweets reputation within the range Outside the country, known as a symbol of generosity and consented only hall and now love distribute the sweets for girls...

Kuwait is a beautiful country. And the features of the State of Kuwait beautiful and many of them : the Kuwait towers-city entertainment and zoo. The State of Kuwait is a good and safe person who comes to Kuwait and says they love become his second. For example, all go to a place we see people from other countries operate in Kuwait. Because of Kuwait give them salaries strong. Finally, I want to say that Kuwait is a good country and respects other people.

The English
English useful and easy life. And I love the English , because they help us in many things. Including : If we went to the foreign often tells us to understand and talk with them. English- became the first world and the most widespread in the world. And-English of science and scientific research. And a lot of things. There is also a lot of interest for the English is :-a reply to the campaigns of distortion through the use of . B-refute misconceptions and misperceptions about Arabs and Arab-Islamic culture. C-use of the English in the dissemination of the Islamic religion and Arab-Islamic culture. Finally d learning English helps in raising a good citizen who defends the values and is of the nation, and religion.

Shopping
Shopping important thing for me because I love shopping and going to parks and pools. Not all markets I love, but some of the more something is : marinas financed and east. All the people who prefer shopping in order to enjoy the holiday and change the atmosphere. And I like to go to the market even bought some of the things such as : shoe-bags - Scharfe Many of the things. Finally shopping makes flexible spirit and sports.

There are many s and many in the world, including : Arabic, English, French, Chinese , and many s, but we prefer the Arabic , and every human being preferred is distinctive and I am the Arabic is the of Islam and the Koran, and all Arab countries speaks Arabic, and Arabic easy for us, and a lot of people learning Arabic say it it is often easy, and every person and every nation with the of choice and learned and learn Arabic like us because we preferred to say. Thank you girls ...

Television is agood means of fun and small village.Television plays agreat part in our life.It is the outcome of modern science and tachnology.It has become agood means of communication and interinment.Through television,we get attached.We get attached to the world.It makes the world asmall village,Thanked to television,We can get in touch with to date current events all over the word television has also become a useful educational mesns we use it in scools and universities to make useful programs for ouir students.But television is a double edge weapon.It can waste our time of is misused.It can harm our eyes and skins due to the ultra violet rays it produces it can also show bad and undesirble programs wich are against our valuse and traditions.To use T.V logically and resonanly to get the almost benefil.

UAE. The United States of the Gulf which states that if I went out to enjoy it. UAE and many good people there and many of them good qualities and ornamental objects. Characterized Emirates lute, and they want many things. The people of the State of Kuwait loves Emirates often because there has a beautiful markets and festivals and places of entertainment. Disregarding linked with Kuwait than things, but I can enumerate it many. and I better to go in vacation time.
++++++++++++++++++

Nature.Nature beautiful and I like to think that I have this picturesque everywhere. And of course the nature of God is that He bestowed on us. There nature in many places and often see in the beautiful gardens and consists of flowers and the beautiful mountains and enjoy the atmosphere and send our own comfort and reassurance.
street road accidents
Every day we hear about car accidents.People are killed or injuured in thes road accidents.Careless and rash drivers their cars carelessly so they cause accidents.Some irresponsoble drivers and young people drive the car so fast that can’t cantrol thier cars.They don’t resoect traffic rules regulations.Governments should punish these careless drivers severely.

SOME SPORTS:

I love sports and many of them: the first sport is basketball is a game of sports, plays in the game two tries each to make the largest number of points. In each group there are five players, and they are divided on several points. The second is the sport football. The football one of the most common sports in the world and the oldest. The nature of play is involved in the game, two each consisting of one each of the eleven players (ten players, and guard goalkeeper). I love sports

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

" How to make your life happy ??! "

Hi, today I went to talk about an important problem in our life, the problem is:

"How to make your life happy??!"

Many people think that the life be comes happy by having money or being rich.
But the true is? To have a happy life you have to obey God by doing things your God commands us to do like: praying the five prayers in the exact time, going to Hajj or Omrah, reading Quran.
The 2nd thing is obeying your parents especially your mother because the Para Dise is under feet of mothers.
And don’t forget your father because he working hard to make your life save and best.

Finally I wish you to have happy life and good life.

???????????????????????????????????????

عن التفااااااااااااح

Apple trees fruitful trees of pink and platoon Altva h word derived from the Persian word Tuta, also called the comfortable. There is merit in the apples is to remove fatigue. There are many benefits of apples, such as : - washes and boosted periodontal dentistry. 2-reduces the rates of cholesterol in the human body. 3 - concludes the human body of poisons. and the fruit of apple them feature in attacking viruses. 4-apples protects the rights of infection by avoiding it j helped digestion. 5-apple fruit containing large 30% of the total of fiber, and Hohad minimum daily amount needed by the c cm rights.

؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

الكويييييييييييت

Kuwait is a beautiful country. And the features of the State of Kuwait beautiful and many of them : the Kuwait towers-city entertainment and zoo. The State of Kuwait is a good and safe person who comes to Kuwait and says they love become his second. For example, all go to a place we see people from other countries operate in Kuwait. Because of Kuwait give them salaries strong. Finally, I want to say that Kuwait is a good country and respects other people.

؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

Pyramids

Why did the Ancient Egyptians build the pyramids?
Pyramids were built in Ancient Egypt as tombs, or burial places, for Egyptian pharaohs, or kings. The Ancient Egyptians believed in an afterlife, so it was very important to them to protect the bodies of their pharaohs. In order to keep the body of the pharaoh safe, the insides of the pyramids were like mazes with secret doors and dead-end passages. The pharaoh would be near the bottom or even underground. Other rooms contained things like jewelry and furniture that the pharaoh might want in his next life.
How did they make them so big?
In Ancient Egypt, there were no tools to build with or trucks to move things with. The Egyptians had to use their hands to make big blocks out of different kinds of sand, clay, and stone. After they made the blocks, they pulled them up big ramps onto the pyramid.
The largest pyramid ever built was over 450 feet high!! It is called Khufu, but most people just call it the Great Pyramid. It is taller than the Statue of Liberty!! Take a look...

The pyramids are the last wonder of the ancient world - the only ones that haven't been destroyed by time. We can learn a lot about the Ancient Egyptians from what we find in the pyramids. Finlly I hope the you enjoy lisinig to my presentation

؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

swine flu is an infection caused by a virus. It's named for a virus that pigs can get. It can spread from human to human. It causes fever, cough, sore throat, body aches, headache and chills. You can protect yourself by avoiding close contact with sick people, washing your hands often and avoiding touching your eyes, nose or mouth

My last summer holiday was very special. I studied about Quran and read many useful books. I enjoyed our time with my family. We went to many restaurants and shopping malls. Ramadan made our holiday more special. After Ramadan we welcomed Eid Al feter. Then we welcomed the new year with a smile and a happy soul.

Chocolate is my favourite sweet. We get it from the tropical cacao tree. It was known first in Mexico and South America. We to it add butter, sugar, milk, nuts and more. Scientist say that chocolate is good to the heart and can lower blood pressure. They say that dark chocolate is good the health. In another way eating a lot of chocolate can cause diabetese and teeth problems. There are many factories that produce chocolate like kitkat, timeout and flake and my favourite one is galaxy

؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

هاذا عن حفلات الزواج

Our current wedding parties are very different than ones in the past. In the past wedding parties were cheap while nowadays they are very expensive. The whole society could join the party but nowadays only limited number of people can. They were held in tents near the house, while they are held in 5 stars hotels nowadays. The bride and the groom used to wear coloured clothes while they are sticked with the white colour now. Sometimes I wish that I lived those past days and tasted the sour of the old simple wedding parties.

وهاذا عن البلاك بيري

The BlackBerry is a smartphone that is widely used in everywhere. It's used for its wireless email handling capability. Blackberry reads email calendars. There are many Blackberry types. I bought one from two months and I really love it specially that I can chat with my friend on msn through it. I really love BlackBerry.

؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

عن الفيتامين ..

A vitamin is an organic compound required as a nutrient in tiny amounts by an organism.A compound is called a vitamin when it cannot be synthesized in sufficient quantities by an organism, and must be obtained from the diet. Thus, the term is conditional both on the circumstances and the particular organism. For example, ascorbic acid functions as vitamin C for some animals but not others, and vitamins D and K are required in the human diet only in certain circumstances.The term vitamin does not include other essential nutrients such as dietary minerals, essential fatty acids, or essential amino acids, nor does it encompass the large number of other nutrients that promote health but are otherwise required less often.

Vitamins are classified by their biological and chemical activity, not their structure. Thus, each "vitamin" may refer to several vitamer compounds that all show the biological activity associated with a particular vitamin. Such a set of chemicals are grouped under an alphabetized vitamin "generic deor" title, such as "vitamin A," which includes the compounds retinal, retinol, and many carotenoids. Vitamers are often inter-converted in the body.

؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

انفلونزا لخنازير

swine flu is an infection caused by a virus. It's named for a virus that pigs can get. People do not normally get swine flu, but human infections can and do happen. The virus is contagious and can spread from human to human. Symptoms of swine flu in people are similar to the symptoms of regular human flu and include fever, cough, sore throat, body aches, headache, chills and fatigue.there is no vaccine available right now to protect against swine flu. But you can protect yourself by avoiding close contact with sick people, washing your hands often and avoiding touching your eyes, nose or mouth

.................................................. ...

هذا عن الصداقة أو الفرندشب
Friendship is the cooperative and supportive relationship between two or more people. In this sense, the term connotes a relationship which involves mutual knowledge, esteem, affection, and respect along with a degree of rendering service to friends in times of need or crisis. Friends will welcome each other's company and exhibit loyalty towards each other, often to the point of altruism. Their tastes will usually be similar and may converge, and they will share enjoyable activities. They will also engage in mutually helping behavior, such as the exchange of advice and the sharing of hardship. A friend is someone who may often demonstrate reciprocating and reflective behaviors. Yet for some, the practical execution of friendship is little more than the trust that someone will not harm them.

عن الكيك

I love cakes alot
mom made a big cake for my birthday
cake comes in different shapes and flavours
i love chocolate cake
my sister loves strawberry cake

عن الياهل

My Baby Brother

We have a new baby

He is a baby boy

My baby brother needs many things

a crib, a cradle, some bottles and some toys

sometimes my baby brother is no fun

He sleeps a lot
He eats a lot

He cries a lot
he makes Mum very busy

عن الهوايات
My favourite hobby

My favourite hobby is reading stories.

I read stories in my freetime.

I enjoy reading stories in the school library.

My favourite story is Tom Thumb

عن الكمبيوتر

the computer is very important
i can draw and write with the computer
i can see lots of pictures and play games
i enjoy the computer class in my school
i always turn the computer off when i finish

عن شرطي المرور

The policeman

The policeman works at the police station.

He works very hard to keep our country safe.

when I grow up I want to be a policeman

Music

Music is an art that puts sounds together in a way that people like or find interesting.

Most music includes people singing with their voices or playing musical instruments.

There are many kinds of musical instruments such as the piano, guitar, or drums.

Someone who is making music is called a musician.

People can enjoy music by listening to it, by singing or playing it or by composing it

1- My country

The UAE is one of the Arab Gulf countries .It lies on the Arab Gulf and the Gulf of Oman. It is bordered by Saudi Arabia and Oman. The capital is Abu Dhabi . Oil industry is the main product of the country. The UAE has a population of 5 million people. The national is Arabic . Islam is the main religion. The National Day is on the second of December. The total area of the country is about 83,600 square kilometers. The UAE consists of stony and sandy desert. The landscape is mainly sand-dunes and mountains. The weather is cool and pleasant in Winter while it is hot and humid in Summer. The UAE is a picture of diversity in its natural features.

2- Pollution

Polluting the environment has become a serious problem in each country. There are many pollutants such as cars and rubbish. Dumping waste in the sea causes water pollution. Also, cutting down forests and poaching animals will destroy wildlife. I think that we should use unleaded petrol and fit cars with converts which remove many of the harmful gases. Laws should be issued to ban polluting the environment. Finally, planting more trees will help us to solve the problem of desertification

3- Desert

Deserts are definitely one of the harshest places to live. They are massive and cover about 40% of the worlds land area. They are full of sand dunes and oases. Some deserts consist mainly of stones and rocks, with no sand in it. The temperature in these kinds of deserts is very hot and dry. Other deserts like the Canadian Tundra is very cold. People can’t live in deserts because of the temperature and the lack of water. Only Bedouin can live there. They use the camel as a means of transport. Some kinds of animals reptiles can live in the deserts like the camel, the fox ,snakes, scorpions . . .est. The rain is very rare in the hot deserts. The thorny plants can live there. In short, deserts are not the right place to live in because of the weather and the lack of water.

4- The importance of sport

Sports and exercises play an important role in our daily life. Everyone can benefit from exercise. You should do some physical activity at least three times per week. Regular exercise will keep your heart and lungs healthy, make you stronger, keep you healthier, and make you look better and make you feel better about yourself. Sports strengthen the body function of people and preserve the youth of them. I advise you to make some time to practice sport in order to have a happy and healthy life.

Write three sentences about:
Your country
1- It is located in the Middle East.
2- It is bordered by Oman and Saudi Arabia.
3- The weather is cold in Winter but it is hot in Summer.
How to keep fit and healthy.
1- You should eat balanced diet.
2- You should play sport.
3- You should avoid snacks
Desert.
1- They are very dry.
2- They are covered with ice, sand and rocks.
3- The people of deserts are nomads.
How we can protect our environment from pollution
1- Let’s enforce a law.
2- Why not employ more garbage collectors.
3- How about educating people about pollution.
How we can prevent and avoid illness.
1- You should eat and sleep well.
2- You should keep the bathroom clean.
3- You shouldn’t go to small places.

Free time…… وقت الفراغ

On school days I don't get long free time because of too much homework I have to do. I usually get two free hours every day. Then I can do what I like. I thing that watching T.V programmers is more interesting than watching video films. In my opinion, I think reading magazine is enjoyable and it's boring to read books and newspaper. I like to spend my holiday with my family; we usually go together to shopping center and some times to the cinema. On weekend, I prefer to visit my friend and spend lovely time with hear in her house.

Wild life……الحياه في البريه

Whales are found in most seas, but all the large species of whales are in danger of becoming extinct. Although whales are protected by the international agreement, they are hunted by the whaling countries Japan, Norway and others for their oil and whale's oil and musk, pet food and fertilizers. How caught whales are cashed by fast catcher boats then are killed with weapons, guns. After that they are taken to factory ships.\Finally they are cut up $$$$$d and turned in to oil.

A letter to a party……..رساله دعوه لرحله

Dear hanan,
I am inviting some friends on my birthday party next week on friend night, at 8 pm in my house.//It's going to be an amazing birthday party. There will be some music equipment which we are going to play on, so we can sing and dance. //At the end of the party, we are going to get out to garden to play and grill some steaks. //So you are invited to my birthday party, if you want to bring your small sister because there will be a funny clown and some thing to children.
See you soon.

Childhood memories.........ذكريات الطفوله

When I was eight I used to live in the same house as I do now. ALi, Mohammed, and Noor used to be my best friends. I used to like chocolate, Pizza and ice cream, but I didn't used to like fish or rice and I never used to drink milk. Barbie used to be my favorite toy, which I like to spend long time playing with it. The water garden, Adari park and Salmania park used to be my favorite places. //But I used to hate to go to school and hospitals. When I was little I used to like riding bikes. Swimming and watching T.V and I always wanted to be a doctor.

×semo× غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 18-10-2010, 12:49 AM   #3

×semo×

جامعي

[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]
Responsibilities at home……المسؤليات في المنزل

Every person in this world has lots of responsibilities to do and I am one of them. For example I have to look after my little sister and help my younger sister with her homework. I also have to give my father the shopping list and I have to do lots of homework. Some times I have to help my mother with $$$$$ng and shopping but I don't have to wash the dishes or to clean the garden. In my opinion I think it's good to have responsibilities because this will help me in future when I have my own houses and kids.\ I don't always fulfill my responsibilities because I sometime have lots of homework to do. When this happens my mother shouts at me.

My dream room….غرفه النوم

I am a 15 years old student, which always dreams of having her own bedroom. //I thinks my bedroom is going to be big and blue. It's going to have tow windows with white curtains. My bed is going to be decorated with blue fish. //In my bedroom, there will be a T.V and stereo system, so I can listen to music while reading. I am going to home a big swimming pool in my bathroom, with a lot of toys. //My room is going to be always clean and comfortable as well.

A letter about planning a trip…..دعوه رحله الى مخيم (صحراء)

Dear Mohammed,
Hi how are you? It's a long since you wrote to me. I miss you so much. I am writing this letter to tell you about my next Friday. My friend and we are going to the desert for a bout three days. We are taking a ten. Some sleeping bogs, some food drinks with us. I am going to talk my calotte player and the camera as well. //We are playing to do many thing like slinging, dancing, taking some photos and $$$$$ng. I am sure we are going to have a nice time to gather. I hope you can come.

shcool.......المدرسة

My name is Hassan. I study at a secondary school. I like my school but I so me times feel bored. For me the most interesting subject is geography because you can learn about other people in other countries. English however is the most useful. I need it for my future career. Arabic is so boring that I sometime fall a sleep in the class. But the most enjoy able subject is sport it is the easiest also. I des like maths. My school is modern and nice. I really enjoy the break time with my friends end the visits to the museum with the teacher.

holiday.......العطلة

Last week I visited the national park in lganda. It is a nice place to see the animals, the different birds, monkeys ..... I stayed in a small comfortable mud hut by the river side. the viem was breath-leaking and the 3o meters high waterfall were great. I took aired on a small boot to see the hippos and crocodiles. I also droved jeep with a ranger who told me a lot about the lion and the monkey. During the night the weather was great as it was the dry season and so we steady by the campfire ate grilled fish and listened to the stories of the rangers about the poachers. The trip was great. We really enjoyed and I made new friends

عقوق الوالدين

Disobedience to Parents: A Major Sin
It is the right of parents that their children should treat them with kindness, obedience, and honor. The rights of the mother are stressed the more because of her suffering during pregnancy and childbirth, her suckling of the child, and her role in rearing it. Islam emphasizes treating parents kindly, especially when they grow old. The Prophet (peace be on him) declared disobedience to parents to be a major sin, second only to ascribing partners to Allah, as has been stated in the Qur'an

؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

عن الماااااااااااااال

Money is anything that is generally accepted as payment for goods and services and repayment of debts.The main functions of money are distinguished as: a medium of exchange, a unit of account, a store of value, and occasionally, a standard of deferred payment.
We all know that money is very important in our life, but it should not be the most important thing in our life. Because their are more important things than it like happiness and we all know that as much as you work hard to get money, at the end you will die and leave all that money behind you.

Muslims have two main occasions in the year to celebrate. There are Eid ul-Fitr and Eid Al Adha. Eid ul-Fitr is right after Ramadan is over. As soon as the Sun sets from the last day of Ramadan, Eid ul-Fitr starts and the Muslims feast. Muslims also say a special prayer called the Eid prayer and food and drink are passed around in Mosques. Eid Al-Adha which means "The Feast of Sacrifice" and is to celebrate when a prophet called Abraham had to sacrifice his son to show that he was loyal to God. At the last moment, Allah said to Abraham that this was simply a test, and he did not have to sacrifice his son to Him. Muslims in this holiday sacrifice a goat or cow in His honour to show their gratitude for God saving Abraham's son's life. The meat of the sacrificed animal is split up into three portions. One for the man who sacrificed the animal, one for the man's poor relatives and one for poor people in general, whatever their race or religion is.
Muslims wait the two eids every year and enjoy them by going to Eid prayer, visiting each other, wearing new clothes, eating different kinds of food with their relatives and giving kids money wich calls eideya

وهاذا برزنتيشن عن الـ HONESTY أو الأمانة

Honesty is the value of speaking truth and creating trust in minds of others. This includes all varieties of communication, both verbal and non-verbal. Honesty implies a lack of deceit. A statement can be strictly true and still be dishonest if the intention of the statement is to deceive its audience. Similarly, a falsehood can be spoken honestly if the speaker actually believes it to be true.

Honesty can be displayed to others, and to oneself.

Honesty is typically considered virtuous behavior, and has strong positive connotations in most situations. A principal reason for this may be that honesty simplifies communication, in that honest statements can be trusted at face value, not necessarily as true, but as genuinely believed. Additionally, honesty helps to form bonds of trust in human relationships.

انفلونزا الخنازير

Swine flu is an infection caused by a virus. It's named for a virus that pigs can get. People do not normally get swine flu, but human infections can and do happen. The virus is contagious and can spread from human to human. Symptoms of swine flu in people are similar to the symptoms of regular human flu and include fever, cough, sore throat, body aches, headache, chills and fatigue.
There are antiviral medicines you can take to prevent or treat swine flu. There is no vaccine available right now to protect against swine flu. You can help prevent the spread of germs that cause respiratory illnesses like influenza by
• Covering your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
• Washing your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze. You can also use alcohol-based hand cleaners.
• Avoiding touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread this way.
• Trying to avoid close contact with sick people.
• Staying home from work or school if you are sick.

؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

The negative effects of T.V on children topic

Television became dear friend for children. These days they prefer it more than friends. After request from people to doing study on public opinion, they found strong relationship between children and television. The study showed that 70% of the children regardless of gender and age watching television daily , also showed that 74% of children aged between 8 - 12 years are watching television three to four hours or perhaps more per a day.
Television programes like a sharp knife, so we can get some benefit, in contrast we can get Damage . However television programes can be help to development of knowledge and awareness of the world, which also helps children to education and entertainment. also they found it a source of fun and comfort. All these are Possible if the television programes manage by educated people.
In addition, television plays a very important role in the upbringing of children, nevertheless there are many negative aspects of television, many journalists, doctors, teachers and specialists in sociology, they often take a negative attitude from television program. Yes, television is Good instrument, but on the other hand it is a danger encourage bad habits and qualities in the child's personality.
In fact Television programes’ have negative side effects on the daily lives of people especially for children. There are many negative impacts of television on: school, psychological disorder, anxiety, eliminating many of the activities and events, reducing the relationship between the child and the family and violence.
In the end, I offer my advice to Taking caution from foreign television programmes’ because it is violates many of the habits In the societies and affect individual and society.

Hello girls , I will talk about Manchester United . Manchester United is one of the very Big football clubs in the world . It is an English club . It was established on 1878 . Its stadium called Old Trafford . It was famous with the huge wins because it has a very special team with a great players . it has got the premier league cup 16 times in its history .

.................................................. ..............

Penguin

Penguins are one of the most well-known animals in the world. They are members of the bird family. They are birds because they lay eggs, have feathers, and are warm-blooded animals. Most birds fly, but penguins do not fly. They use their flippers for swimming.
All penguins have about the same colors. They have a black back and a white belly. This is called protective coloration. The shape of their body helps them to survive. They have short wings that help them to dive up to 900 feet to catch larger fish. They can swim 10-15 kilometers an hour which lets them escape their main enemy .They can stay warm because they have a thick layer of down under the outer feathers .

؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

cell phone etiquette:

Today I`m going to talk about cell phone etiquette
what do you do in a situaton like this?
you are studying in the library when a phone rings at the table next to you, a man takes out his phone and starts talking loudly about problemshe`s having with his friend, he talks for almost ten minutes, this happens all the time in the library or lecture,cenima or theater every where!!

many people find cell phones useful in their day to day lives. but we have all sat next to someone talking too loudly on a cell phone , you may want to tell him to end the conversation,but let the management take care of noisy people, you can only control your own bahavior.

هذا برزنتيشن عن نادي القادسيه ..

Qadisiya Sports Club was founded in the State of Kuwait on 20-10-1960, based around the province officially on 11-8-1963 and was able to achieve Qadisiyah Club Cup year of excellence since the start of work in 1973 and to this day without interruption, and the club is one of the most Qadisiyah clubs in Kuwait, Libyan Qadisiyah club, where he made history in football teams recorded victories brought him fame and good reputation and was beginning in the fifties and in the island, who founded the club members in the sixties and Qadisiyah during that phase was the football in general in Kuwait in the early stages and the potential, however, modest make young people in that period, so great efforts were able to engage in sport and many of the best known clubs in this period, including the island and the club formed a base for sporting long said we stand today is known as Al Kuwait Club on behalf of the club

؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

{How To Be Successful

everybody want to be successful in his life , school and job .
we dream about being successful in every thing .
what a challenge is this !
most of people believe that they cant achieve great successful because they don't have want it takes or because they are not educated enough . they complain that luck is never goes on their side .
you know what ? you don't need luck you just need faith , faith that you will be successful .
there is a lot of things that anybody can do to become a success in any field they choose .
to become a successful person you always have to say :
- i'm a successful person
- i can attain any success level i desire
and remember , don't use any negative form in your sentences .
so pick up your pen and start climbing the road of successful

؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

Tears

People are the only animals that cry . When some one dies, we cry .When a baby is born, we cry . When a dear person graduates, we cry .When we see people in trouble, we cry. We cry on different occasions the happy ones and the sad ones too. We cry for thousands of reasons , but no body knows really how we cry . Crying is a mystery .
What is the true explanation for our tears? . What are tears ? How do they come ? Why do they coma ? Modern science doesn't have all the answers to these questions ..
We know a few facts a bout tears. We know , for example, that all tears have salt in them . We also know that there are two kinds of tears : emotional tears and reflex tears . Emotional tears come from feeling like happiness . Reflex tears come when we get a piece of dirt in the eye or we peel onions ..
William Frey, a scientist who is studying the chemistry of tears, said that there is more protein in emotional tears than in reflex tears ones, but nobody knows why there is that extra protein, and nobody knows where it comes from.. .
Frey's study also shows that women cry more often than men . They cry four times as often as men . However the study doesn't tell why that happens. Is because of biology? Or is it ok for women to cry in our society unlike men..
Frey has a theory about crying , but it hasn't been proved yet. He says that stress and pressure produce poison chemicals in the body . Crying is people's way to remove these poison chemicals out of the body..
Psychologists also believe that crying helps reduce stress that can cause high blood pressure, heart disease, and other serious disease. For our health, it may be good for all of us, men and women, to have a good cry more often

؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
[/COLOR]

قديم 18-10-2010, 12:51 AM   #4

×semo×

جامعي

[color="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]

إن شاء الله كل بنت تلقى اللي تبغـــــــــــا

ع فكـــره بعضها قصيره مرره ممكن بس تستفيدي

من الجمل وانتي تضيفي عليها.....

........وبالتووفييييييييق[/color]

قديم 18-10-2010, 03:35 PM   #5

غرام

الحساب لـ شمووخه&غروومه

الصورة الرمزية غرام

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2008
كلية: كلية الاقتصاد والادارة
التخصص: تنظيم وتطوير اداري
نوع الدراسة: متخرج - انتساب
المستوى: متخرج
البلد: جــــدة
المشاركات: 710

الله يعطيييك العاافيه

شمووخه

توقيع غرام  

هذآ األحسآب >>لـــ (غرآم & شمووخ)

شمووخه نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة << نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةInterior Design
(تصميم داخلـــــــــــــــي)
الحمد والشكر لك يارب على كل شئ
نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

غرام غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 18-10-2010, 10:01 PM   #6

ايسكريم توفي

,, برستيجيـ مآ يسمحـ ,,

الصورة الرمزية ايسكريم توفي

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2009
التخصص: لغة عربية
المستوى: الخامس
المشاركات: 90

مرررا شووووووووووكرا يا حلوه ..

ان شاء الله تفيدنا كتير ..

يسلمو تاني يا شوقر ..

توقيع ايسكريم توفي  

ما أبا احط توقيييع نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

ايسكريم توفي غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 19-10-2010, 05:59 PM   #7

انتحاري والرب عالي

سبحان الله وبحمده

الصورة الرمزية انتحاري والرب عالي

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2009
التخصص: الانظمة
المستوى: الثامن
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 163

مشكوره على المجهد الاكثر من رائع عقبال الفل مارك

طيب وتفكيري قديم
عايش زمن عبدالحليم
اثرالقلوب تغيرت
والناس تضرب في الصميم
ياليتني بااااقي طفل
العب وكل همي افل
ما احس لوعات الكبير
اذا درى انه يتيم
مدري الزمن جيته خطى
والا الزمن نفسه خطى
اللي اكيد ان التعب
لاصرت ماشي في السليم

انتحاري والرب عالي غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 29-12-2010, 07:06 PM   #8

بنوتة هلالية

دكتورة ان شاااء الله

الصورة الرمزية بنوتة هلالية

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2009
التخصص: علم النفس
المشاركات: 3,599

ابغى برجراف عن المواضيع التالية
المواضيع : لماذا ترغبيبن تخصص اللغه الانجليزيه

مكان زرتيه ؟؟ اوصفييه

يوم سعيد في حياتك ؟؟ وصف

النعم في حياتك؟؟

مخاطر الجوال

الارهاب

الانترنت

الصداقه علاقتك بصديقتك او بأختك او العائله جميعا؟

حلمك الوظيفي

ممكن عن الاكل (( وجبات السريعه)) اضرارها

بنوتة هلالية غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 29-12-2010, 07:08 PM   #9

بنوتة هلالية

دكتورة ان شاااء الله

الصورة الرمزية بنوتة هلالية

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2009
التخصص: علم النفس
المشاركات: 3,599

ابغى برجراف عن المواضيع التالية
المواضيع : لماذا ترغبيبن تخصص اللغه الانجليزيه

مكان زرتيه ؟؟ اوصفييه

يوم سعيد في حياتك ؟؟ وصف

النعم في حياتك؟؟

مخاطر الجوال

الارهاب

الانترنت

الصداقه علاقتك بصديقتك او بأختك او العائله جميعا؟

حلمك الوظيفي

ممكن عن الاكل (( وجبات السريعه)) اضرارها

بنوتة هلالية غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 09-03-2011, 09:58 PM   #10

×semo×

جامعي

up

up