InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الأقسام الخاصة > الأقسام العامة > أكاديمية اللغة الإنجليزية English Language Academy
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

أكاديمية اللغة الإنجليزية English Language Academy قسم مختص بِـ كل ما من شأنه تطوير اللغة الإنجليزية و تنميتها

Japan VS Saudi

أكاديمية اللغة الإنجليزية English Language Academy

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 12-10-2011, 04:19 PM   #21

live is live

live is live

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2008
التخصص: انجليزي
نوع الدراسة: انتساب
المستوى: الخامس
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 274
افتراضي رد: Japan VS Saudi

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Conscientious مشاهدة المشاركة
I agree with both of u , u said we have to change ourselves and our teaching method and this is right . But on the other hand I think that this doesn't have to do with that matter (I mean it's not related to the matter or the problem itself . While I agree with English boy that this is correlated to our reality. I mean, even if we change the curriculums and the teaching technique , this may not be the suitable solution for this issue. To conclude , it's really about our reality and nature however it can be changed in many years later by orientation and as you said by changing our education

Thank you a lot live is live for asking us to share u our opinions

Best luck

thanx Conscientious for sharing us

believe me Conscientious if we make like korean or japanese we will be better than them

we all know that the culture of saudis peoble is bad and their education too

they very slowly go to the development

thanx all

live is live غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 12-10-2011, 06:42 PM   #22

The Voice

Be Yourself

الصورة الرمزية The Voice

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2011
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: تعليم عن بعد
المستوى: الثالث
المشاركات: 79

Hi, everybody...I don't know what I say but I guess the English boy is right because everything in our customs and habits against development and the westerners are practical people and living in industrial society.
So we can't change our life without get rid of our bad habits and it's impossible

توقيع The Voice  

Imagination is more important than knowledge
Albert Einstein

The Voice غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 12-10-2011, 11:15 PM   #23

Conscientious

من لي سواك يا ربي فيشفيني

الصورة الرمزية Conscientious

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2008
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,807

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة live is live مشاهدة المشاركة
thanx Conscientious for sharing us

believe me Conscientious if we make like korean or japanese we will be better than them

we all know that the culture of saudis peoble is bad and their education too

they very slowly go to the development

thanx all
Yea , I'm with you

But how we can be like them whereas our reality forces us to stay like what we are. It's not only our reality but also our community is involved. I agree with you ( live is live ) that we are those who are responsible to make the change because if we don't change ourselves , who will change us. However, the community which we live in doesn't help you to change yourself or sometimes it compels you to be like it . According to the example that English boy has mentioned, people here are lazy and they don't like to bear any responsibility, of course not all of them but the majority where the majority dominates the minority. For me, I like to do my duties well, I like to be responsible, and I try my best when someone relies on me to do some works but when I saw that my colleagues are not like me I started to be like them. For example, I was preferring to explain the poems myself and write my opinion in the exam, but I saw that all girls take the explanation from the websites and get high marks so I did like them. I was preferring to study all the required lessons in the exams but I saw the students study only a copy of the previous exams and they get high marks so I did like them. I was preferring to do my researches myself but I saw the girls take previous researches from their friends but in this I didn't do like them for it's illegal . Sometimes , you see people don't care so you become like them. As I told you the majority is always dominates the minority. Sometime my friends ask me to give them my assignment simply to copy it and submit it to the teacher. This is the truth and this is our reality that I hope we can change. But the question is why people in the past weren't like that if this is really our reality? I have my own opinion but let's see yours first

sorry for this long speech نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

I hope that all (Only English) group show up and participate on this and the others of course

Good luck

توقيع Conscientious  

لا إله إلا أنت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين أستغفر الله وأتوب اليه

إدعوووووووووولي بالشفاء العااااااااااااااااااااجل

اللهم إغفر وارحم والد نور العمر نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

قالوا: سنقطع رجلك. قلت: كَلَّا
قالوا: سينتشر المرض. قلت: إِنَّ مَعِيَ رَبِّي سَيَهْدِينِ

قال الله - تعالى -: " يا أيها الذين آمنوا اتقوا الله ولتنظر نفس ما قدمت لغدٍ واتقوا الله إن الله خبير بما تعملون"
[/align]

Conscientious غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 13-10-2011, 01:42 AM   #24

الملاك الأبيض

الصورة الرمزية الملاك الأبيض

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2009
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: انقلش
نوع الدراسة: متخرج - انتساب
البلد: جــــدة
المشاركات: 1,693

helloooooo everybody ,how r u all? and how r u my precious con ? actually i was waiting for a female element to encourage me to participate with u in this rich discussion .

well ,my view is that we as people we r not lazy at all ,cuz every single one of us like to success and to achieve something in his life ,but as a nation we ARE LAZY indeed .
maybe the reason why we lazy is because of what "conscious" said early before that we r imitate each other to gain fast without any effort.
yet for me the main reason why we r lazy and we still in the tail of other development nations is because of our breeding ,if every parents start from now to teach their children to become responsibility and to work with honest and integrity ,and if we start as adults to watch allah in every action we do and we do it only for god ,then believe me I'm quite sure that we will reach not only development but we will dominate the world with our technology and our Islam .cuz if u think about it our prophet when he came with his Islam message the Arabic nations were separate,weak,full with ignorance,and full with drolleries ,but he did n't despair from them and continue his daily work and teaching until he raised a nation and a religion that will stay till the judgement day .

so briefly ,we must not be pessimistic ,and every one of us if he really want to change ,let him start with his self,and his kids cuz the children is the true fortune whom will change the world norms for our gains

~ روح انسان ~

learning is the only real joy in this life
اللهم اغفر لي ولوالدي وللمسلمين والمسلمات يوم يقوم الحساب

الملاك الأبيض غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 14-10-2011, 02:24 PM   #25

live is live

live is live

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة The Voice مشاهدة المشاركة
Hi, everybody...I don't know what I say but I guess the English boy is right because everything in our customs and habits against development and the westerners are practical people and living in industrial society.
So we can't change our life without get rid of our bad habits and it's impossible
welcome The Voice

I respect ur opinion but this is not true

best regard brother

قديم 14-10-2011, 02:34 PM   #26

live is live

live is live

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Conscientious مشاهدة المشاركة
Yea , I'm with you

But how we can be like them whereas our reality forces us to stay like what we are. It's not only our reality but also our community is involved. I agree with you ( live is live ) that we are those who are responsible to make the change because if we don't change ourselves , who will change us. However, the community which we live in doesn't help you to change yourself or sometimes it compels you to be like it . According to the example that English boy has mentioned, people here are lazy and they don't like to bear any responsibility, of course not all of them but the majority where the majority dominates the minority. For me, I like to do my duties well, I like to be responsible, and I try my best when someone relies on me to do some works but when I saw that my colleagues are not like me I started to be like them. For example, I was preferring to explain the poems myself and write my opinion in the exam, but I saw that all girls take the explanation from the websites and get high marks so I did like them. I was preferring to study all the required lessons in the exams but I saw the students study only a copy of the previous exams and they get high marks so I did like them. I was preferring to do my researches myself but I saw the girls take previous researches from their friends but in this I didn't do like them for it's illegal . Sometimes , you see people don't care so you become like them. As I told you the majority is always dominates the minority. Sometime my friends ask me to give them my assignment simply to copy it and submit it to the teacher. This is the truth and this is our reality that I hope we can change. But the question is why people in the past weren't like that if this is really our reality? I have my own opinion but let's see yours first

sorry for this long speech نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

I hope that all (Only English) group show up and participate on this and the others of course

Good luck

very nice speech my sis CON I like it

It realy what is happening

but we will stay like that until what ? iii

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة live is live ; 14-10-2011 الساعة 03:23 PM.

قديم 14-10-2011, 05:26 PM   #27

live is live

live is live

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الملاك الأبيض مشاهدة المشاركة
helloooooo everybody ,how r u all? and how r u my precious con ? actually i was waiting for a female element to encourage me to participate with u in this rich discussion .

well ,my view is that we as people we r not lazy at all ,cuz every single one of us like to success and to achieve something in his life ,but as a nation we ARE LAZY indeed .
maybe the reason why we lazy is because of what "conscious" said early before that we r imitate each other to gain fast without any effort.
yet for me the main reason why we r lazy and we still in the tail of other development nations is because of our breeding ,if every parents start from now to teach their children to become responsibility and to work with honest and integrity ,and if we start as adults to watch allah in every action we do and we do it only for god ,then believe me I'm quite sure that we will reach not only development but we will dominate the world with our technology and our Islam .cuz if u think about it our prophet when he came with his Islam message the Arabic nations were separate,weak,full with ignorance,and full with drolleries ,but he did n't despair from them and continue his daily work and teaching until he raised a nation and a religion that will stay till the judgement day .

so briefly ,we must not be pessimistic ,and every one of us if he really want to change ,let him start with his self,and his kids cuz the children is the true fortune whom will change the world norms for our gains

yes Malak this is what I want to hear it

many thanx sis

thats mean we have to start then we will get better

and from time to time we will reach our purpose

and at the end we will be the best in the world

yes we are the frist one who develop the science

we are the frist one who discover the things that help other nations to find their science

and we have Quran and we have islam

we have and we have

and we are the best if we started

SEE THIS LINK AND U WILL KNOW WHO ARE ARABIAN PEOPLE ? I

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xc8...%A7%D9%85_tech

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة live is live ; 14-10-2011 الساعة 06:17 PM.

قديم 14-10-2011, 05:43 PM   #28

live is live

live is live

DO YOU SEE THAT

thanx all

قديم 14-10-2011, 08:27 PM   #29

Conscientious

من لي سواك يا ربي فيشفيني

الصورة الرمزية Conscientious

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2008
المشاركات: 1,807

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة live is live مشاهدة المشاركة
very nice speech my sis CON I like it

It realy what is happening

but we will stay like that until what ? iii
Hi live

Look, it's impossible for people to change this trait ( being irresponsible or slothful ) because it is innate in humanity. However, some countries like Japan and Korea got rid from this dislikable trait by doing 2 things which are censorship and punishment especially in public interests. For example, plagiarism in researches here may not be a big deal! many students do that and pass the course but in some countries if a student resorts to plagiarism he may ends up in the jail! They consider that as a crime. Here students say " yakhy no one will know, take your friend's research and copy it" but if they realize that they will enter jail, believe me they won't do it. Therefore, the absence of censorship and punishment helps people to be irresponsible, be careless and not doing their works accurately. This could work with adults but for children I think that the good nurture in the childhood as my sister Malak said would have a real impact on the upcoming generations

To conclude, this is a bad trait can be found in all communities not only Arabs. However, we can get rid of this trait by two things regarding children and adults . For children, we can adopt the good nurture which includes education in the school and orientation at home. For adults, we can adopt the censorship and punishment in all governmental and private sectors

Thank you

Conscientious غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 16-10-2011, 01:12 AM   #30

English boy

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية English boy

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2009
التخصص: English Literature
المشاركات: 491

it seems that I missed lots of debates here!

: many thanks to

live is live
Conscientious
الملاك الأبيض
The Voice

guys, I just wanna hear from you; an answer to this specific question

Do you believe that western people are living in a much better society than ours?a Well of course in most occasion yesssssssss. Do u think we should follow ??? if yes tell me why and if otherwise tell us what we have to do???a

by the way I'm so mad of you Nuor Alamor .. why did u move this subject.. isn't it in English??? those guys whom participating are mostly from our department, once u noticed the depate has taken a place of excitement u immediately take a move as if u didn't like it!!!!!

???????????????
these are big Question marks of WHY would u do that???a

English boy غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة