InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الأقسام الخاصة > الأقسام العامة > منتدى بقلمي
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

منتدى بقلمي المقالات والموضوعات بـ أقلام الأعضاء فقط .

Philanthropist By Nature

منتدى بقلمي

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 05-08-2010, 07:37 AM
الصورة الرمزية المسلم العربي

المسلم العربي المسلم العربي غير متواجد حالياً

مشرف سابق

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
التخصص: لغات - إنجليزي
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: السادس
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 2,459
افتراضي Philanthropist By Nature

Philanthropist By Nature

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

Every human being on our planet, whether black or white, asian, african, arab, or of any other race, is born with the true faith. That is the natural disposition in which the almighty Creator of the universe has justly chosen for humanity, any deviance that occurs after that during the life of a human being is the result of the influence of evil from the surrounding enviroment, or from one's surrender to uninnocent tendencies originating in the heart and mind. Life resembles a great test for mankind. We find ourselves throughout it caught between the choices of doing good or evil, for ourselves, society, and even for the whole world. No sane person would disagree that those prospering and sincerely helping others in any possible way are considered to be impressive and respectable, no matter what their religious, racial, and social backgrounds were.

Although this is a constant principle and an undisputable fact, it has been distorted due to widespread misinformation, or otherwise confusion. Envy drives the ones unhappy with other's success and those benefitting from the injustice of ignorance to demoralize and destroy the reputations of anybody or any party seeking to change the miserable situation of the human race, and at many times during history, they did not hesitate to physically assassinate them. We have also seen those that have overcome all obstacles in defferent ways. Changing tactics and working within boundries enforced by others without making consessions on principles is one way to go, its possibiliy makes it a duty upon all; while resisting all barriers and changing reallity is reserved only for those who carry a special uniqueness in their features. Strength alone is not the solution, nor is it abstract intelligence and accumulated knowledge of the natural sciences of the universe. The secret recipe that empowers a person or a group of people to reform society and the whole world is belief (Iman) above all. The first example that would come to the mind of any muslim reading this is the Prophet Muhammad may ALLAH's peace & blessings be upon him, along with his few hundred close companions. Their efforts and the knowledge muslims inhereted from them as a civilization has done more than merely guiding us to the straight path of the oneness of ALLAH, we are also burdened to spread this message to the rest of humanity in the most decent and wise ways, mainly to save them and ourselves from the agonies of this life and the next, the life after death. The message of the seal of the Prophets (SAWS) does emphasize greatly on knowlege, strength, and all other human values one can think of. The first word of the Quran revealed to the Prophet (SAWS) was the Godly command "Read", a word that made the Islamic prophethood & civilization leave an apparent impact on the course of history. "A strong believer is better than a weak believer, and in all is good." is a saying of the Prophet (SAWS) it is also one example that shows the importance of strenght as a trait of believers. There are hundereds of verses of the Quran & Hadiths that outline the true specifications that ALLAH has chosen for humanity to live a splendid life, yet the majority has failed so far in the search for the truth and salvation.

We live today in a world of corruption, fear, poverty, and injustice. It is the reallity of a global scene that has been isolated from the truth of Islam, the only system designed exclusively by ALLAH as a manual or guideline to manage humanity as a whole, and firstly as individuals to bring them through the test of this world of hardships. It would be uneasy to outline every virtue of Islam in this short article in relation to the subject at hand, but one good example would be enough to give incentive to those looking for the Truth and for spreading it to increase their effort in that direction. ALLAH Almighty says in Surat Al-Insan (The Human): They (are those who) fulfil (their) vows, and they fear a Day whose evil will be wide-spreading (7) And they give food, inspite of their love for it (or for the love of Him), to the Miskin (the poor), the orphan, and the captive (8) (Saying): "We feed you seeking Allah's Countenance only. We wish for no reward, nor thanks from you (9) "Verily, We fear from our Lord a Day, hard and distressful, that will make the faces look horrible (from extreme dislike to it).". This is the attitude of the reformers of humanity, the followers of the Prophets and the devoted worshippers of the Almighty Creator, they do all the humanitarian work because it is an act of worship. Similarly, good characteristics like respect, generousity, mercy and many others are obligatory towards everyone as mentioned in Quran & Hadith, starting with parents and family, widows, orphans, neighbors, and the rest of society, especially the needy. These characteristics are deemed virtuous where ever you go around the globe, and will be respected and honored even by non-muslims.

Remains of true human nature (Islam) still reside in the hearts and minds of those who have deviated, for we have all been created equally and there is no one purely evil. It is now our mandatory task to seek the knowledge and strength in order to work on reforming ourselves and our societies from the filth of ignorance, and also to reach out to the human race and to awaken the belief in ALLAH in their hearts, by being the good example that we were made to be, and to spread the message of Islam on every land the sun shines on, as a mercy to all mankind, united under the banner of belief in the oneness of Merciful ALLAH.

(La Ilaha Ila ALLAH, Muhammadun Rasoul ALLAH)

There is no deity worthy of worship exept ALLAH, and Muhammad is his last Prophet

للتبرع بمبلغ 10 ريال
ارسل رسالة فارغة إلى الرقم
STC & Mobily

موضوع مهم جداً:
كلمات حق يراد بها باطل

رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 05-08-2010, 07:38 AM   #2

المسلم العربي

مشرف سابق

افتراضي رد: Philanthrapist By Nature

إن أصبت فمن الله وحده وإن أخطأت فمن نفسي والشيطان

المسلم العربي غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 05-08-2010, 09:01 AM   #3

سكووت

Arwa alghamdi

الصورة الرمزية سكووت

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2009
التخصص: law
المستوى: السابع
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,282

great words
if we wanna the world choose the islam and know the truth about our religion
we must reform our islam and our hearts and also our way of thinking
some of my foreign friends asked me how the prophet got married from a little girl and some of them believe that islam or quran just about the war and fight..
this is what they know about islam b-coz we don't work hard to show them the truth about islam...my friend says that 80% of saudis treats her badly just b-coz she is non muslim and non arabic
so when they see the bad treatment of foreigners or non muslim ppl in our country they will hate islam and muslim ppl

thank u

سكووت غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 08-08-2010, 10:46 PM   #4

المسلم العربي

مشرف سابق

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة سكووت مشاهدة المشاركة
great words

Thanks for the compliment

if we wanna the world choose the islam and know the truth about our religion
we must reform our islam and our hearts and also our way of thinking
Exactly, if we understand our religion as it was revealed to the Prophet peace be upon him, and implement that knowledge in all aspects of our lifes, then we will be truly an example for all of humanity.
some of my foreign friends asked me how the prophet got married from a little girl and some of them believe that islam or quran just about the war and fight..
this is what they know about islam b-coz we don't work hard to show them the truth about islam...
That's true, since muslims aren't doing their job of explaining the truth of Islam, others are doing everything they can to spread misinformation to minimize the enormous spread of Islam, but as ALLAH says:

They (the disbelievers, the Jews and the Christians) want to extinguish Allâh's Light (with which Muhammad SAW has been sent - Islâmic Monotheism) with their mouths, but Allâh will not allow except that His Light should be perfected even though the Kâfirûn (disbelievers) hate (it). (32) It is He Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad SAW) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islâm), to make it superior over all religions even though the Mushrikûn (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh) hate (it). (33) Surat Al-Tawba

my friend says that 80% of saudis treats her badly just b-coz she is non muslim and non arabic
so when they see the bad treatment of foreigners or non muslim ppl in our country they will hate islam and muslim ppl
That's unfortunate to hear yet I can understand it since I've seen such things happen in my presence. Usually, I would try explaining that these unmannerly actions do not represent Islamic teachings and morals and are the result of ignorance that Islam came to abolish. To prove this fact, I would refer them to the Prophet's biography, his companion's, and Islamic history, all which show a completely different picture of Islam than what we see today among many muslims.

thank u

You're most welcome.
Thanks for passing by

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة المسلم العربي ; 08-08-2010 الساعة 10:51 PM.
المسلم العربي غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 25-01-2011, 06:51 PM   #5

MEMA2009

الصورة الرمزية MEMA2009

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2009
التخصص: لغات -انجليزي
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 267
افتراضي رد: Philanthropist By Nature

Life resembles a great test for mankind

very impressive

you are very talented, your english is so good keep going on.you have to keep writing
you know i always write in english poems, short stories and stuff you know but it is so discouraging not to have
advice or companionship about your work,

so you are creative from what i can see i wish i can sent you my works so you
judge it

any way, your article is beautiful ...

thanks

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة MEMA2009 ; 25-01-2011 الساعة 07:58 PM.
MEMA2009 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 03:54 AM