InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الملتقيات الجامعية > ملتقى السنة التحضيرية > ملتقى المسار العلمي إنتظام

تعبير عن مرحلة الطفولة

ملتقى المسار العلمي إنتظام

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 05-03-2011, 05:10 PM
الصورة الرمزية تركي4444

تركي4444 تركي4444 غير متواجد حالياً

DR . T U R K I

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
الكلية: كلية الصيدلة
التخصص: pharm . d
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: الثامن
البلد: منطقة مكة المكرمة
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 1,025
افتراضي تعبير عن مرحلة الطفولة

مساء الخير

عيال وبنات ابي منكم تعبير

عن هذا الموضوع

do you agree that childhood is the best time of

one*s live ?what are the advantages and

disadvantages of being a child ? Explain your

point of view with example from your own

experience

بليز بس ياليت يكون مؤهل اني اجيب 10

وفي موازين حسناتكم يارب

وفالكم + 5

توقيع تركي4444  

رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 05-03-2011, 07:06 PM   #2

عآشقة الجنآن

رآجيـــــة الغفرآآن

الصورة الرمزية عآشقة الجنآن

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2010
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,321
افتراضي رد: تعبير عن مرحلة الطفولة

شوف أخوي عندك هذا الموضوع .. إنت لخصه وطلع منه المفيد و دعواااتك ..^^

Childhood Is The Best Time Of My Life
Childhood is the best time of my life. Freedom is one of the major aspects of childhood and adulthood, but which is better? When you were a child you could frolic around minding your own business, but when you're an adult you have boundries. Responsibility, childhood has many responsibilities, cleaning your room making your bed all takes time and energy, adulthood has many responsibilities and they very much sound harder than childhood, like paying bills etc. having Rights; obviously adults have more rights than children, but do children really need those rights?

When you are child your freedom is limited. Most of your freedom depends mostly on your parents' mood at that time, until you turn 18 you ‘belong' to your parents. Some examples of the limited freedom we face in childhood is the curfew, where ‘you have to be home at 9:00pm' and my personal favourite; ‘no TV until you've cleaned your room!', both being harsh and limiting our freedom instead of doing what we like. Adults on
the other hand, who are over the age of 18, legally can do what their parents can do, no more curfew no more allowance, but you have to earn your own money and work to get your self to a point in life where you are in control of your self, this including cleaning or leaving your room as it is. Even though adults have more freedom, I believe childhood has the best freedom (of choice) for our age group.

Responsibilities, childhood has many responsibilities, some we like, some we have to do and some we despise. Responsibilities some of us enjoy doing is homework. We get a sense of pleasure after finishing a piece of work that we have done to the best of our ability. Cleaning our rooms is a responsibility we must do both for hygienic and ,if I don't I will get punished, reasons. A responsibility we despise doing is anything that clashes with our free/play time. These are just some of the things in childhood that we are responsible for. I'm not an adult and I don't really know what...

توقيع عآشقة الجنآن  

آللهم اشرح لي صدري ~... نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة ... ويسر لي أمري ...نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
اآإآآللهم حقـــ ق لــــي منآإآإآآي ,,, آآأآللهم آأآآميـــــــن ,,..
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ــــــــــــ

مشكورة بسكووونه ^^ نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

http://www.skaau.com/vb/showthread.p...19#post3654619 >>>> مهم جد جدا جدا ,, يااارب احسن خواتيمنا ,,نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــــــــ
يآأإااآإأربـــــ يـــا ميســــــــر كـــــلـــ عســـــير سهـــــلـــــ لنـــاآأ أمورنــــأآآأإ يــــأأأأآإأ أرحــــــمـــ الراآأإأآأإآحـــــمـــــيــنـــ ..

عآشقة الجنآن غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 05-03-2011, 07:08 PM   #3

!..RahoOofa..!

وماتوفيقي إلا بالله ~

الصورة الرمزية !..RahoOofa..!

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
التخصص: طب و جراحة .
المستوى: الخامس
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,043
افتراضي رد: تعبير عن مرحلة الطفولة

انا حاولت اكتب تعبير كويس بس احسن خلي غيري يقراه ويصححو .
there are many unforgettable memories in every person's life . One of them is childhood . I bet that most people will agree that it's the happiest phase in our life . Maybe others will disagree , but first let me tell you why do I like childhood the best .
when you are a child, every dream seems realizable. Also, a child has got a huge imagination which leads him to be creative and adventurer . in addition , Children do not
have responsibilities, rents to pay or job problems and their main concern during the day is how to spend their free time . However we should consider that being a child means less control of our own lives .you always get punished in every wrong action you made . our parents almost decide every thing for us . for example , which school we should go to , what kind of food should we eat and so on .
in spite all of that , childhood has the best memories in my life . I just miss how carefree life is used to be .

توقيع !..RahoOofa..!  

!..RahoOofa..! غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
إبحث في الموضوع:

البحث المتقدم
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك