InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الأقسام الخاصة > الأقسام العامة > أكاديمية اللغة الإنجليزية English Language Academy
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

أكاديمية اللغة الإنجليزية English Language Academy قسم مختص بِـ كل ما من شأنه تطوير اللغة الإنجليزية و تنميتها

the (perfect essay writing) competition

أكاديمية اللغة الإنجليزية English Language Academy

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 15-07-2011, 08:26 PM   #111

MS.Fabulous

مشرفة مُتألقة سابقة

الصورة الرمزية MS.Fabulous

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2009
التخصص: ♥English♥
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 3,018
افتراضي رد: the (perfect essay writing) competition

the body shouldn't be in a form of paragragh actually the essay needs 2 pharagraghs at least . every one has its won main idea needs to be supprted by details

also be aware of parallelsim
got it and i agree with you
^_^

توقيع MS.Fabulous  

شكرا يا احلى منتدى نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

MS.Fabulous غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 15-07-2011, 08:30 PM   #112

Conscientious

من لي سواك يا ربي فيشفيني

الصورة الرمزية Conscientious

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2008
التخصص: English
المشاركات: 1,807

Miss i think if u details ur main ideas , u will be the winner

coz u don't have many mistakes masha'a Allah

but also i'm not sure that u will avoid Run-on or fragment coz ur essay was short and i don't know how it will be if it's long

توقيع Conscientious  

لا إله إلا أنت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين أستغفر الله وأتوب اليه

إدعوووووووووولي بالشفاء العااااااااااااااااااااجل

اللهم إغفر وارحم والد نور العمر نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

قالوا: سنقطع رجلك. قلت: كَلَّا
قالوا: سينتشر المرض. قلت: إِنَّ مَعِيَ رَبِّي سَيَهْدِينِ

قال الله - تعالى -: " يا أيها الذين آمنوا اتقوا الله ولتنظر نفس ما قدمت لغدٍ واتقوا الله إن الله خبير بما تعملون"
[/align]

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Conscientious ; 15-07-2011 الساعة 08:45 PM.
Conscientious غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 15-07-2011, 08:43 PM   #113

MS.Fabulous

مشرفة مُتألقة سابقة

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Conscientious مشاهدة المشاركة
Miss i think if u details ur main ideas , u will be the winner

coz u don't have many mistakes masha'a Allah

but also i'm not sure that u will avoid Run-on or fragment coz ur essay was short and i don't know how it will be if it's long one
con you know i was struggleing to find ideas with the details نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة and in a moment i wanted to change the topic but i was busy and there is no time to choose something else
but in shaa Allah next time if we do this again i will impress you guys
نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

قديم 15-07-2011, 08:44 PM   #114

Conscientious

الفتى

i corrected u according to english boy's corrction

i didn't look at fargment Run-on , thesis statments and all that stuff coz u have not studied that in Uni

ok

well done *_^
الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: docx Ramadan.docx‏ (12.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
نصائح مهمة : 1 - إفحص الملف المرفق بأي برنامج مضاد للفيروسات
2 - قم بمراسلة الإدارة عن أي مرفق يوجد به فيروس
3 - المنتدى غير مسوؤل عن مايحتويه المرفق من بيانات

قديم 15-07-2011, 08:48 PM   #115

Conscientious

sorry al-fata

this is urs

and not to be confused

yellow = omitted words

red= ur mistakes

blue = correction
الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: docx Ramadan (1).docx‏ (12.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 6)
نصائح مهمة : 1 - إفحص الملف المرفق بأي برنامج مضاد للفيروسات
2 - قم بمراسلة الإدارة عن أي مرفق يوجد به فيروس
3 - المنتدى غير مسوؤل عن مايحتويه المرفق من بيانات

قديم 15-07-2011, 10:17 PM   #116

الملاك الأبيض

الصورة الرمزية الملاك الأبيض

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2009
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: انقلش
نوع الدراسة: متخرج - انتساب
البلد: جــــدة
المشاركات: 1,693

hi every body , actually I'm so thankful for all of ur efforts and especially our judges and teachers con and English boy u were professional in ur correction and we have so many benefits of our mistakes

though , i have my own notes about ur correction for my essay and i will clarify it for u to convince me with ur correction if i was wrong :

1- this sentence u get me so wrong in it :
This) is our situation for a the whole one month called Ramadan . Ramadan is the month of fasting .a month of and worshiping ,a month which unlike any other month of the year >> what i mean that i put"a" before the word "whole " because this month that I'm talking about is not identified yet. thats why i did n't put " the " like u did in ur correction
then i mentioned that this month is called "Ramadan " only then i could put " the " not "a"

2- with their relatives in Ramadan for break fast or for Sohoor and this thing(which) shows the closeness and the support between them >> this sentence i believe i should n't omit the word " with " because its making the meaning much connected

and the word "the" before "closeness &support "should stay to have better arranged sentence , other wise the meaning of this sentence won't be perfect

another thing , that i confess that i have so many run-on sentence which give disadvantages in my writing and i have to work on this part

and i have a repeated words in my essay and some silly mistakes cuz i was in a hurry , but no matter if i win or lose it was my pleasure to participate with u and to be corrected from a great teachers like u con and English boy it was an honor to me cuz i learned too many things from ur correction more than i learned from my centra teachers .and I'm looking forward to have another stage for this competition

and especially con i really thank u for ur great efforts with us may allah bless u all guys :)

~ روح انسان ~

learning is the only real joy in this life
اللهم اغفر لي ولوالدي وللمسلمين والمسلمات يوم يقوم الحساب

الملاك الأبيض غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 16-07-2011, 12:04 AM   #117

MS.Fabulous

مشرفة مُتألقة سابقة

con,english boy
i will pray for you guys to become teachers
cus you make great teachers ^_*

قديم 16-07-2011, 12:19 AM   #118

الفتى

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية الفتى

نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 825

thank u Con

توقيع الفتى  

لو سمحت

ناظر هنا و إقراء

((ربّنا لا تؤاخذنا إن نسينا أو أخطأنا ربّنا ولا تحمل علينا إصرا كما حملته على الذين من قبلنا ربّنا ولا تحمّلنا ما لا طاقة لنا به واعف عنّا واغفر لنا وارحمنا أنت مولانا فانصرنا على القوم الكافرين))

اللّهم اهدِنا فيمَن هَديْت و عافِنا فيمَن عافيْت و تَوَلَّنا فيمَن تَوَلَّيْت و بارِك لَنا فيما أَعْطَيْت و قِنا واصْرِف عَنَّا برحمتك شَرَّ ما قَضَيت إنك تَقضي ولا يُقضى عَليك انَّهُ لا يَذِّلُّ مَن والَيت وَلا يَعِزُّ من عادَيت

الفتى غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 16-07-2011, 12:19 AM   #119

English boy

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية English boy

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2009
التخصص: English Literature
المشاركات: 491

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الملاك الأبيض مشاهدة المشاركة
hi every body , actually I'm so thankful for all of ur efforts and especially our judges and teachers con and English boy u were professional in ur correction and we have so many benefits of our mistakes

though , i have my own notes about ur correction for my essay and i will clarify it for u to convince me with ur correction if i was wrong :

1- this sentence u get me so wrong in it :
This) is our situation for a the whole one month called Ramadan . Ramadan is the month of fasting .a month of and worshiping ,a month which unlike any other month of the year >> what i mean that i put"a" before the word "whole " because this month that I'm talking about is not identified yet. thats why i did n't put " the " like u did in ur correction
then i mentioned that this month is called "Ramadan " only then i could put " the " not "a"

2- with their relatives in Ramadan for break fast or for Sohoor and this thing(which) shows the closeness and the support between them >> this sentence i believe i should n't omit the word " with " because its making the meaning much connected

and the word "the" before "closeness &support "should stay to have better arranged sentence , other wise the meaning of this sentence won't be perfect

another thing , that i confess that i have so many run-on sentence which give disadvantages in my writing and i have to work on this part

and i have a repeated words in my essay and some silly mistakes cuz i was in a hurry , but no matter if i win or lose it was my pleasure to participate with u and to be corrected from a great teachers like u con and English boy it was an honor to me cuz i learned too many things from ur correction more than i learned from my centra teachers .and I'm looking forward to have another stage for this competition

and especially con i really thank u for ur great efforts with us may allah bless u all guys :)

I'll come back later to comment on these objections
right now my hand is so injured I fall down while playing football..

English boy غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 16-07-2011, 12:24 AM   #120

English boy

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية English boy

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2009
التخصص: English Literature
المشاركات: 491

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة MS.Fabulous مشاهدة المشاركة
con,english boy
i will pray for you guys to become teachers
cus you make great teachers ^_*

no no plz don't .. I always have hated to be a teacher! Alhamdallah I just have been accepted at Saudiairlines as a translator so I'm begging u not to mess that up with ur prayers lol

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة English boy ; 16-07-2011 الساعة 12:50 AM.
English boy غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 03:15 AM