InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الملتقيات الجامعية > ملتقى عمادة القبول و التسجيل
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

ملتقى عمادة القبول و التسجيل قسم مخصص لمواضيع واستفسارات القبول بالجامعة

[ English Café ] مقهَى اللغة الإنجليزية .. !

ملتقى عمادة القبول و التسجيل

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 10-07-2012, 03:44 AM   #11

وسط قلبي جروحي

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2012
التخصص: الله يقدم اللي فيه الخ ـير *ـــ^
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 118
افتراضي رد: [ English Café ] مقهَى اللغة الإنجليزية .. !

Thank you gala...

a good idea....

I am happy Brady in Your beautiful...

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة وسط قلبي جروحي ; 10-07-2012 الساعة 03:50 AM.
وسط قلبي جروحي غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 10-07-2012, 04:03 AM   #12

وسط قلبي جروحي

جامعي

التخصص: الله يقدم اللي فيه الخ ـير *ـــ^
المشاركات: 118

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Loodyvip مشاهدة المشاركة
hi نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

think you gala نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة my sister

i hope we can learn here toghther

i have been watching this vedio

hi is so great and you can find the others vedioes on the left
Thank you نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

I have learned a lot dearنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

We want more of themنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

وسط قلبي جروحي غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 10-07-2012, 04:37 AM   #13

Omran-26

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية Omran-26

التخصص: سوي دعى الله يجيب مطر ^^
نوع الدراسة: تحضيري علمي خطة أ
المستوى: الأول
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 42

Be Successful

Many people want to achieve success in life, but it's easier said than done. There are so many distractions that it can be challenging to discipline one's self to accomplish a monumental goal. By keeping
following advice, however, you can dramatically increase your chances of becoming successful in whatever you choose tosue.

steps

step 1

Imagine yourself being successful. Einstein said that the imagination is more important than knowledge. The more vividly and accurately you imagine your success, the easier it will be for the rest of your self to follow through. The same way engineers first imagine a bridge and then build it, you can be the engineer of your success by dedicating a few minutes every day for the mental movies of your success

step 2

Surround yourself with other people who are successful. When you're surrounded with people who are highly-driven, it's encouraging. Start with the basics: Willpower, effort, goals, and determination. Whatever you want to accomplish requires all of these.

step 3

Define the meaning of success as you see it. You cannot have success if you do not know what it means for you. Everyone views success differently.Set clear goalsand be realistic. How will you know when you've achieved your goals? Your standards should be quantifiable, or else you could spend your entire life chasing after a vague goal. For example, let's say you want to be good at your job. Youget a promotion, youget a raise, but you still haven't reached your goal because you could always do better, right? You could always get promoted even further, or make even more money. Whatever you have will never be enough. Instead, create benchmarks: "My goal is to increase my productivity by 30% and only be late for work five times per year, at the most." These are quantifiable goals that when achieved, give you a sense of satisfaction and completion, making you feel successful andconfident

step 4

Stay away from Distractions.There are so many Distractions in this world that you really don't know about.Whenever you are attracted to doing something which is totally not useful or productive, set the least possible time which you can give to that work.Whenever you get carried away by that work, Imagine yourself as a loser with shattered dreams and push yourself away from that work.

step 5

Finding the purpose or goal of your life. Identify the things you love to do, the things that give you satisfaction. Once you identify what you love to do, use this information to find the purpose of your life or the objective of your life. It is equally important to target what you love. Imagine yourself participating in a marathon race despite the fact that your true passion is swimming. What will happen? You might have success in something you dislike, but you wont get satisfaction

step 6
Set a time line on when you want to achieve your objective. If you don't know when you will achieve your objective then you will never know when you will achieve it.

step 7

Identify the things/skills/material needed to achieve your objectives. For Example, If you want to be a famous speaker, you need a broad vocabulary, subject knowledge, speech writing, voice clarity, presentation skills. This is identifying short term objectives to achieve long term goals.
step 8

Identify the skills you need to sharpen and the skills you can outsource. In the last example in order to become a great speaker you need to improve voice and presentation skills as these are the basic skills needed for a speaker, but if you are lacking speech writing or subject knowledge, you can outsource them to some expert. This is called working smart, many of the great leaders don't write their own speech, They focus on delivering it right.
step 9

Execute your small objectives, focus on your main objective. Yes you need to execute what you thought and you need to start executing your dreams right now(Start with the first step immediately).

step 10

Study successful people. Look around--who has the success that you envision for yourself? What are they doing? How do they approach life? Become their apprentice.Ask them for advice.Spend time around them, if you can. Learn from them.

step 11

Take risks.Step out of your comfort zone. Successful people think big and act big. It can be a scary thing to do, but if you don't, then will you ever be successful? Don't wait for opportunities to fall in your lap. Sniff them out. Successful people make biginvestments(in their careers, in their businesses, in their education) and all investments involve risk. But don't be reckless. Study your risks, make sure the odds are in your favor, then take a leap.Be bold.

step 12

Solve problems.People who are successful encourage progress by solving problems and answering questions. No matter where you are or what you're doing, look around and try and think of ways you can contribute. What are people struggling with or complaining about? How can you make life easier for them in an effective way? Can you re-design or re-organize some aspect of the situation so that things run more smoothly? Can you create a product or provide a service that fills a critical gap? Beproactiveandresourceful.

step 13

Be persistent.Don't give up. If your first attempt didn't work, don't quit. Always keep in mind the following sentence: "If you don't give up, you cannot fail". When asked about his 10,000 failed attempts to develop a storage battery, the prolific American inventor Thomas Edison responded: "I have not failed, I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."

step 14

Remember that success does not guarantee happiness. Success is equated with the achievement of a goal, but don't assume it will always bring happiness. Many people make the mistake that if they accomplish this or that, they'llbe happier, but fulfillment and satisfaction have a lot more to do withhowyou approach life than withwhatyou do in life. Keep that in perspective.

step 15
Gather as much information about anything & everything. Listen. Study. Understand. Learn. Knowledge is power.

step 16

Accept life is unfair, some people are born with disabilities and you need to accept this fact but remember this also gives you unfair advantage. You can stop wasting time about the unfairness and think how to use the situation for your benefit. Remember Newton could have complained about the Apple falling down the tree could hit his head...but instead he identified the Law of Gravitation and known as The Father of Physics.

step 17

Accept Failure, Understand behind every Success there is a Failure...to understand this just think why we invented Aircrafts, because we Failed to fly ourself. Why we need to get a Pay hike, because we failed to buy the things we loved. May be you failed to marry the person you loved but succeed in marrying a person who loved you. Maybe you failed to receive a payhike because you succeeded in getting a new great job leaving the comfort zone of previous job.
step 18

Remove fear and Doubt from your way of thinking, and focus on keeping positivity in every situation. You will be surprised how your effective-ness multiplies by 10x when your thoughts are guiding your actions, Keeping things simple, and STAYing focused on your goal. Remember, you can be your own best friend or your own worst enemy.

of course I haven't wrote all of this but I read it and liked it and thought I should share itنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

Omran-26 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 10-07-2012, 04:42 AM   #14

Rayan Alsolami

IT Is My Life

الصورة الرمزية Rayan Alsolami

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2011
كلية: كلية الحاسبات وتقنية المعلومات
التخصص: طبيعي
المستوى: السابع
البلد: جــــدة
المشاركات: 379

I want some basic rules in the second level plz

توقيع Rayan Alsolami  

سابقاً ريان السلمي نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

اللهم لك الحمد, سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم.

يالله توفقني واعدي التحضيري بنجاح واتسكن بمعشوقتي كلية الحاسبات نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

11\11\1432
ــــــــــــــــ
9\10\2011

Third secondary<< سحقاً

Rayan Alsolami غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 10-07-2012, 04:58 AM   #15

ǁ غــلأآإ ، رٍوٍحــي ǁ

آإم البـرآإء .. "

الصورة الرمزية ǁ غــلأآإ ، رٍوٍحــي ǁ

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2010
كلية: كلية الحاسبات وتقنية المعلومات
التخصص: IS .. }
نوع الدراسة: متخرج - انتظام
المستوى: متخرج
المشاركات: 12,828

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Rayan Alsolami مشاهدة المشاركة
I want some basic rules in the second level plz

this cafe just for talk and chat with other
not linked to study in foundation yearنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

،،

ǁ غــلأآإ ، رٍوٍحــي ǁ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 10-07-2012, 05:13 AM   #16

Jomy

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2012
نوع الدراسة: ثانوي
المشاركات: 66

Hello!!😃
This idea is fantastic
I like it
I am going to back

Jomy غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 10-07-2012, 05:43 AM   #17

عبودي ب

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2012
نوع الدراسة: ثانوي
المشاركات: 34

It's good idea.. Thank you

yesterday I had an exam for selecting my level..

really I am frustrated..

The exam is hard..
I have studied English for three months and I was surprised

but only one thing I wanna know it now,
when can i know my level or my schedule

Finally I know It's wrong place to write this thing but I wanna try

Thank you

عبودي ب غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 10-07-2012, 07:03 AM   #18

رآمـــآ

و منك التوفيق يالله ❤

الصورة الرمزية رآمـــآ

كلية: كلية العلوم
التخصص: كيــميــاء ..
المستوى: الثامن
المشاركات: 519

Thank you very much

I liked the idea

توقيع رآمـــآ  

مآ تحسر ـآهل ـآلجنة على شيء
كمآ تحسروآ على سآعة لم يذكروآ فيهآ الله عز وجل

//

يآرب <3
" ـآعنآ على ذكركـ و شكركـ و حسن عبادتكـ :)

رآمـــآ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 10-07-2012, 12:50 PM   #19

وتر الإحساآآس

الحمدالله ♥

الصورة الرمزية وتر الإحساآآس

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2009
كلية: كلية العلوم
التخصص: B!oChEm$tRy
نوع الدراسة: ماجستير
المشاركات: 2,225

These are the best translator English-English, I always use them

http://www.ldoceonline.com/

http://oaadonline.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/

and I hope you start reading simple and interesting story or novel like Matilda

=)

Gala, it's wonderful idea

Thanks a lot

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

وتر الإحساآآس غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 10-07-2012, 06:33 PM   #20

Syoufey

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2012
نوع الدراسة: تحضيري علمي خطة أ
المشاركات: 136

Hey there!, hope u r good today some times i think if we work togather each day in this very moment that we will do a fantastic job for the world i know no one understand what i'm talking about😝

Syoufey غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 01:53 PM