InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الملتقيات الجامعية > ملتقى عمادة الدراسات العليا > ملتقى الماجستير العام و الدكتوراه
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

ملتقى الماجستير العام و الدكتوراه قسم مخصص لبرنامجي الماجستير العام و الدكتوراه ( غير مدفوعة التكاليف )

تطبيقات عملية في اللغة الانجليزية .

ملتقى الماجستير العام و الدكتوراه

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 07-04-2012, 10:40 AM   #81

اوديسا

OTHER-CENTERED

الصورة الرمزية اوديسا

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2012
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: ماجستير
المستوى: الثالث
البلد: منطقة الباحة
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 516
افتراضي رد: My Dear Sis. Success Key

VIVE
SUCCESS KEY

YOUR HELP MEANS A LOT

I am in a dire trouble, Plz. find me a novel solution to the following

Moscow and Beijing, which increasingly needsSaudi oil to fuel its economic growth, blocked attempts by the United Nations to impose harsher sanctions on Damascus

PLU. + V.-S
……………………..
The Taliban know we are leaving. The Americans and British know we are leaving. Obama and Cameron have to pretend that we're not, or that we are, but only if we really, really think we've won.

SING. W/O S
……………
Anti-rebel operations, part of a decades-long conflict, have already been put on hold in Kandhamal, officials said.

Make sure if (
Indefinite ART, a) relates to conflict or decades
………

May Allah give you (Success Key) success

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة اوديسا ; 07-04-2012 الساعة 10:57 AM.
اوديسا غير متواجد حالياً  

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 07-04-2012, 11:09 AM   #82

اوديسا

OTHER-CENTERED

الصورة الرمزية اوديسا

افتراضي همه همه همه

Excellent Masha ALLAH

(همه همه همه)

JAK for all your great work and excellent support you have done

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة اوديسا ; 07-04-2012 الساعة 11:14 AM.
اوديسا غير متواجد حالياً  

قديم 07-04-2012, 02:50 PM   #83

اوديسا

OTHER-CENTERED

الصورة الرمزية اوديسا

افتراضي همه همه همه

همه همه همه
كفايات

It's normal to feel nervous in some social situations. Going on a date or giving a presentation may cause that feeling of butterflies in your stomach, for instance. But in social anxiety disorder, also called social phobia, everyday interactions cause irrational anxiety, fear, self-consciousness and embarrassment.

-------------------

The latest hostilities put a bitter note on negotiations between the two nations at an African Union meeting in the Ethiopian capital, Addis Ababa.
Former South African President Thabo Mbeki, who heads a mediation panel, said both parties had laid out a six-point plan to reduce escalating tensions that included an immediate cessation of hostilities and the withdrawal of armed forces from each other's territory.

========

"It seems that the government is still frightened by the events transpiring in the Middle East and are trying to do what it takes to keep the Arab Spring from reaching its shore, regardless of how small that possibility might be," he said.

regardless + of

=========

Russia's foreign ministry accused the United States of acting illegally when its agents arrested Bout in Thailand and of pursuing a political agenda after he was extradited to the United States to face trial.

accuse+ of -v.ing

========

"I am not guilty," he said through a translator. "I never intended to kill anyone. I never intended to sell any arms to anyone. God knows this is the truth."

v. + to + v.

=========
According to a federal indictment, Bout was suspected of creating front companies that used his planes to deliver food and medical supplies, as well as arms.

suspect + of
======

"We drink from the borehole and wash our clothes from the well. I can see a lot of difference. For me the borehole water is tastier. I used to get sickwhen I drunk from the well water. I used to suffer from stomach aches."

used to + v in base

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة اوديسا ; 07-04-2012 الساعة 04:08 PM.
اوديسا غير متواجد حالياً  

قديم 08-04-2012, 10:48 AM   #84

Success key

keep success in your mind

الصورة الرمزية Success key

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2009
التخصص: Department of European Languages
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 326

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة اوديسا مشاهدة المشاركة

ENGLISH,BUSINESS LANGUAGE, COMES FIRST

Assalaamu Alaykum

Dear Sis. Success Key

Excellent as always

May Allah SWT guide you to be the strong ambassador of knowledge. So Success Key, do bring happiness to your Muslim brethren, and keep it in your mind that the job ends with you doing nothing in serving them(your Muslim Bros.) . Never think about mistakes, errare humanum est. By ALLAH, your working always hits the nail on the head. May you(Success Key) make it to jannat ul firdous

Ameen Ya Rabbal Alamin

wa alikom alsalam wa rahmat Allah wa barakatuh
Allhuma Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Whenever a Muslim supplicates for his (Muslim) brother in his absence, the angels say: 'May the same be for you too'

توقيع Success key  

ربنا الذي في السماء عرشه ربنا الذي في السماء تقدس اسمه،
أمرك ماض في السماء والأرض ،
وكما رحمتك في السماء ،فاجعلها في الأرض،
اغفر لنا ذنوبنا وخطايانا، إنك أنت الغفور الرحيم ،
اللهم أنزل رحمة من رحمتك ، وشفاء من شفائك ،
على ما بـ صالحة (Conscientious ) من وجع .

Success key غير متواجد حالياً  

قديم 08-04-2012, 11:34 AM   #85

Success key

keep success in your mind

الصورة الرمزية Success key

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2009
التخصص: Department of European Languages
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المشاركات: 326

VIVE SUCCESS KEY

YOUR HELP MEANS A LOT

I am in a dire trouble, Plz. find me a novel solution to the following

Moscow and Beijing, which increasingly needsSaudi oil to fuel its economic growth, blocked attempts by the United Nations to impose harsher sanctions on Damascus

PLU. + V.-S

……………………..

Matching subjects and verbs sounds easy, but sometimes it can be confusing. One common source of confusion is a compound subject.
As we know from math, 1 + 1 = 2, which is plural. So if we take two subjects and join them with and or both…and, the compound subject is usually plural and takes a plural verb.
However, it sometimes happens that two subjects joined by and form a singular subject. How can that be? Well, here's one example:
Drinking and driving is dangerous.
When we say "drinking and driving," we are talking not about two separate activities but about two actions combined into a single activity. Together, the words drinking and driving form a single unit and so must take the singular verb is.
For ur example:
Moscow and Beijing, which increasingly needs Saudi oil
two singular nouns ( in the same unit ) take the SAME action. So, in this case we have to consider them as a singular noun.

The Taliban know we are leaving. The Americans and British know we are leaving. Obama and Cameron have to pretend that we're not, or that we are, but only if we really, really think we've won.

SING. W/O S

……………

We often use singular nouns that refer to groups of people (for example: team, government, committee) as if they .were plural. This is particularly true in English.
So, if we read your example .....it's so clear that Taliban are group of people NOT a single person .....so, for that reason, you should use the plural verb with this kind of nouns.

Making Subjects with Verbs Agree....... DEPENDS ON The
MEANING of the noun

So, you've to make this expression a RULE

Anti-rebel operations, part of a decades-long conflict, have already been put on hold in Kandhamal, officials said.

Make sure if (
Indefinite ART, a) relates to conflict or decades

………

May Allah give you (Success Key) success

Look!! it's correct. Decades-long could be used as an adjective to describe something that lasted for several or many decades.
So, we've to use (a) with this adjective ..... coz ( decades) not a seperate word.
Here're more exmples:
The Cold War was a decades-long struggle for global supremacy that pitted the capitalist United States against the communist Soviet Union.

a decades-long violent conflict involving outlawed armed groups,

Best of Luck

Success key غير متواجد حالياً  

قديم 08-04-2012, 12:42 PM   #86

اوديسا

OTHER-CENTERED

الصورة الرمزية اوديسا

افتراضي رد: To Success Key

TWO THUMPS UP

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO

All your lessons are serviceable, great reminder, how can I thank u dear teacher

barak Allahu fiki

Plz. SUCCESS KEY, docendo discimus

KEEP ON

Excuse me my great teacher, you have skipped page 79

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة اوديسا ; 08-04-2012 الساعة 12:54 PM.
اوديسا غير متواجد حالياً  

قديم 08-04-2012, 07:41 PM   #87

همة همة همة

وماتوفيقي إلا بالله

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2011
التخصص: عقيدة ودعوة
البلد: جــــدة
المشاركات: 3,447
افتراضي رد: همه همه همه

همه همه همه
كفايات

It's normal to feel nervous in some social situations. Going on a date or giving a presentation may cause that feeling of butterflies in your stomach, for instance. But in social anxiety disorder, also called social phobia, everyday interactions cause irrational anxiety, fear, self-consciousness and embarrassment.

-------------------

The latest hostilities put a bitter note on negotiations between the two nations at an African Union meeting in the Ethiopian capital, Addis Ababa.
Former South African President Thabo Mbeki, who heads a mediation panel, said both parties had laid out a six-point plan to reduce escalating tensions that included an immediate cessation of hostilities and the withdrawal of armed forces from each other's territory.

========

"It seems that the government is still frightened by the events transpiring in the Middle East and are trying to do what it takes to keep the Arab Spring from reaching its shore, regardless of how small that possibility might be," he said.

regardless + of

=========

Russia's foreign ministry accused the United States of acting illegally when its agents arrested Bout in Thailand and of pursuing a political agenda after he was extradited to the United States to face trial.

accuse+ of -v.ing

========

"I am not guilty," he said through a translator. "I never intended to kill anyone. I never intended to sell any arms to anyone. God knows this is the truth."

v. + to + v.

=========
According to a federal indictment, Bout was suspected of creating front companies that used his planes to deliver food and medical supplies, as well as arms.

suspect + of
======

"We drink from the borehole and wash our clothes from the well. I can see a lot of difference. For me the borehole water is tastier. I used to get sickwhen I drunk from the well water. I used to suffer from stomach aches."

used to + v in base

May Allah grant you success

I hope to help you but ,I don't know .

I do not like you mastered English and like my sister success key
... I will help you as I can and I know .. I will try, God willing,

JAK

توقيع همة همة همة  

وَأُفَوِّضُ أَمْرِي إِلَى اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ بَصِيرٌ بِالْعِبَادِ
https://www.sdl.edu.sa/SDLPortal/ar/A-ZArabic.aspx

همة همة همة غير متواجد حالياً  

قديم 08-04-2012, 08:21 PM   #88

اوديسا

OTHER-CENTERED

الصورة الرمزية اوديسا

افتراضي Hima Hima Hima

We salute you Hima Hima Hima

Helping has so different ways, it does not need you to be rich. It needs an ability and someone who feels needs of others. Although you have said it before that Language barrier prevents you from participation, but now you begin writing me in English. We all suffer my sister from practicing environment. It does not mean that you must be a command person in English, it means a few words and structure. I commit so many mistakes but that will not make me confused. Success requires hard working from you and to be ready all the time. Pay close attention my sister that (God) does not exist in the Holy QURAN, so be careful next time

Sincerely yours

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة اوديسا ; 08-04-2012 الساعة 08:51 PM.
اوديسا غير متواجد حالياً  

قديم 08-04-2012, 09:13 PM   #89

همة همة همة

وماتوفيقي إلا بالله

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2011
التخصص: عقيدة ودعوة
البلد: جــــدة
المشاركات: 3,447
افتراضي رد: To Success Key

]Oh, thank you very much my brather odessa

I want to tell you ,
.I was interested in and try to learn English and save some word
.نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةbut i dont Continue

when i want to read some passege in (ahlan wa sahlan(
magazen
or passege in step test
and which you write i dont anderstaned
نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةbut littelنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة or sometime a littel.
after that i side for my self waht is the right way and Interestingنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة for learning english?

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةis it speaking or save some words and read passege?

.................................................. ...

odessa:

. Pay close attention my sister that (God) does not exist in the Holy QURAN

hima:
what do you mean in this sentence
give me more Explinition ..pleas
e..

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة::

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة همة همة همة ; 08-04-2012 الساعة 09:52 PM.
همة همة همة غير متواجد حالياً  

قديم 08-04-2012, 10:39 PM   #90

اوديسا

OTHER-CENTERED

الصورة الرمزية اوديسا

افتراضي رد: Success Key

My Muslim sister

TWO THUMBS UP

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO

All your lessons are serviceable, great reminder, how can I thank u dear teacher

barak Allahu fiki

Plz. SUCCESS KEY, docendo discimus

KEEP ON

Much more is yet to come

Excuse me my great preacher, you have skipped page 79

May you my sister make it to jannat ul firdous

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة اوديسا ; 08-04-2012 الساعة 10:41 PM.
اوديسا غير متواجد حالياً  

موضوع مغلق

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 10:25 AM