InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > المناسبات الخاصة > ( مشروع كتبك علينا )
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

الملاحظات

طلب مساعدة في نشر استبيان الكتروني

( مشروع كتبك علينا )

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 17-08-2017, 02:50 PM
الصورة الرمزية شمس المشافي

شمس المشافي شمس المشافي غير متواجد حالياً

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2014
الكلية: كلية الاقتصاد والادارة
التخصص: ادارة أعمال
نوع الدراسة: ماجستير
المستوى: الأول
البلد: جــــدة
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1
Skaau.com (14) طلب مساعدة في نشر استبيان الكتروني

السلام عليكم
اخواني واخواتي ارجو منكم مساعدتي في نشر الاستبيان لاكبر عدد ممكن من مجتمع جدة لان العدد المطلوب لسى ماقدرت اوصله ارجو منكم المساهمه في نشره حتى لو عن طريق نسخه ونشرة بالقروبات الواتس اب لاني على وجه تخرج وباقي نشر الاستبيان فقط الله يسهل لكم اموركوم ويوفقكم

https://goo.gl/forms/osvUeGXagKwlcXKz2
رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 26-06-2024, 02:27 PM   #2

MeganTeamy

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2024
كلية: مسار السنة التحضيرية علمي
نوع الدراسة: ثانوية
البلد: جدة
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 1
افتراضي Ha ha untruth

The fake report card: I failed the first quarter of a class in middle school, so I made a fake report card. I did this every quarter that year. I forgot that they mail home the end-of-year cards, and my mom got it before I could intercept with my fake. She was PISSED—at the school for their error. The teacher also retired that year and had already thrown out his records, so they had to take my mother’s “proofâ€‌ (the fake ones I made throughout the year) and “correctâ€‌ the “mistake.â€‌ I’ve never told her the truth. More stories here https://clck.ru/3ALHUq

توقيع MeganTeamy  

fun stories

MeganTeamy غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم اليوم, 06:23 AM   #3

Lewisnound

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2024
المشاركات: 2
افتراضي Avoiding E-Unicycle Theft and Leading Practices

Discover the Best Electric Monowheels for Children and Teens

Identifying the top electric monocycles for youths and teenagers requires highlighting well-being, convenience of use, and correct fit. One of the top choices is the INMOTION V5F, known for its introductory traits and handy fit. It has a controlled speed limit and strong defensive features, making it perfect for younger operators. The Kingsong KS-14D is another excellent option, offering a good blend between efficiency and safety. Its 14-inch wheel delivers stability, and the inbuilt security features secure a risk-free trip. When choosing a monowheel for young people, consider models with lower top speeds and consistent brake mechanisms. These traits help deter mishaps and provide better command. Portable versions are also better, as they are more manageable for junior motorists to maneuver and handle. Safety gear is vital. Make sure that children and adolescents use protective headgear, wrist guards, knee guards, and elbow protectors. High-visibility clothing increases view, specifically during evening travels. Participate with client feedback and virtual networks to access insights from other parents and youthful users. Practical tips and choices can assist you form an educated choice. By prioritizing on defense and ease of use, you can locate the leading electric monocycles that supply a enjoyable and sound journey trip for children and teens.

Double headlight electric unicycle

Long Rides and Best E-Unicycles for Stamina 4e886c6

Lewisnound غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم اليوم, 10:07 AM   #4

MarthaSeAke

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2024
المشاركات: 8
افتراضي The Top Web Capri Pilates Bottoms for Superior Skill

Mesh yoga leggings be a fashionable and practical selection for any training. The net sections improve airflow, ensuring you temperate and relaxed during extreme exercise sessions. These leggings be great for pilates, pilates, or any soft task. The elastic fabric permits for a full scope of movement, delivering maximum relaxation and assistance. Net fitness pants are also stylish enough to wear outside the gym. Combine them with a tank top or workout bra for a stylish, casual appearance. The versatility of these pants turns them a great inclusion to any closet. Try them out and realize why they’re a favorite among workout enthusiasts. Their mix of style and functionality ensures you remain at ease and look fantastic, no consideration the activity.

High Waist Fleece Lined
Experience the Freedom with Matt Dark Gathered Rear Leggings fb0a6ee

MarthaSeAke غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة