عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 04-07-2010, 10:00 PM   #9

English boy

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية English boy

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2009
التخصص: English Literature
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 491
افتراضي رد: how to deal with a bad emplyee

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Conscientious مشاهدة المشاركة
Oh brother , u will find a lot of them everywhere even in the hospital where people are sick and they aren't supposed to be treated like that
Today ,when I went to hospital , I felt that doctors want to sleep and they don't have time to talk to me , they are totally fed up
What we can do ??a

Also , it happens to me a lot , when I go to any official worker in the Uni , I always find her play games in her computer or talking in her mobile

Although I feel that they don't have a lot of work to be fed up or to ignore the students when they ask them for any help , they r supposed to be active and answer the Qs with pleasure for they are free most of time

Those whom we can't blame , are those who have a lot of works and a lot of people around them
But at last I wish I can do like what u suggest above in which I can grasp those workers from their hairs and hit their heads in the screen LOL , it would be the last option when we fed up and find no result from complaining

In a HOSPITAL
what the hell ?? in this place where people really come for help .. patients are treated as animals .. I got nothing more to say.. unless 7aspna alla

about the screen hhhhh.. these feelings are going to put me in troubles one day .. I had a vision of tragedies

next time I won't hesitate to use the stapler in his flat face just right between his eyes

English boy غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس