عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 15-07-2011, 03:39 PM   #6

Conscientious

من لي سواك يا ربي فيشفيني

الصورة الرمزية Conscientious

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2008
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,807
افتراضي رد: the (perfect essay writing) competition

Malak

try to avoid Run-on and fragment by using the proper punctuation between sentences

use the exact words and avoid the general ones like (better people = virtuous people )a

use also connectors between sentences like (for example, however ...etc)a

MS. Fabulous

the body shouldn't be in a form of paragragh actually the essay needs 2 pharagraghs at least . every one has its won main idea needs to be supprted by details

also be aware of parallelsim

Suzi

becareful of Run-on

prat of speech - use the adjectives , nouns, verbs in it's proper place like (determination = will- strong or determined also praying = prayer ) e

focus on ur thesis statement ! mention it in the intro , discuss it in the body and rewrite in a different way in the conclusion

be aware of using the propositions like (focus from = focus on )a

Ragad

be aware of fragment

don't use Coordinate Conjunctions( so , and , but...etc) at the beginning of the sentence but u can substitute them with the Subordinate Conjunctions ( Moreover - therefore - however ...etc )s

be aware of using (who- whom ) in its exact place

Note - if u are not convinced with anything of my correction please tell me i may mistake u wrongly

Good luck

توقيع Conscientious  

لا إله إلا أنت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين أستغفر الله وأتوب اليه

إدعوووووووووولي بالشفاء العااااااااااااااااااااجل

اللهم إغفر وارحم والد نور العمر نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

قالوا: سنقطع رجلك. قلت: كَلَّا
قالوا: سينتشر المرض. قلت: إِنَّ مَعِيَ رَبِّي سَيَهْدِينِ

قال الله - تعالى -: " يا أيها الذين آمنوا اتقوا الله ولتنظر نفس ما قدمت لغدٍ واتقوا الله إن الله خبير بما تعملون"
[/align]

Conscientious غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس