عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 17-04-2012, 08:23 PM   #12

S.Bn

مشرفة مُتألقة سابقة

الصورة الرمزية S.Bn

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2011
التخصص: مستجد
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: الثالث
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 2,289
افتراضي رد: مواضيع تعبير الانجليزي

the worst holiday
three years ago , when i was 17 years old . my family decided to travel to Syria . then , we booked in july .
on that day , we want to the air port late and we found the plane had departed . the employee told us you can travel after two days .
after two days , we flew to Syria at 9 a.m and we arrived at 11 p.m . then , we booked in ALAMER hotel three rooms .
the worst holiday
three years ago , when i was 17 years old . my family decided to travel to Syria . then , we booked in july .
on that day , we want to the air port late and we found the plane had departed . the employee told us you can travel after two days .
after two days , we flew to Syria at 9 a.m and we arrived at 11 p.m . then , we booked in ALAMER hotel three rooms .
the last day , when we had breakfast . Suddenly , we heard the waring bell and we went out of our room , we saw every body was afraid and shouted fire , fire , fire . the servers helped us to get out from danger . the hotel called the fire department . then , we went out and waited them . however some people put out the fire because the fire men late .

S.Bn غير متواجد حالياً