عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 01-08-2011, 10:18 PM   #3

nowpresslong

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية nowpresslong

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2009
التخصص: English Language
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 161
افتراضي رد: Narrative Therapy-Good to Share......

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Conscientious مشاهدة المشاركة
Peace be up on u
This is a amazing topic masha Allah I wished that u shown up a little bit really coz we really needed such this topic at the beginning of the vacation .

Actually I wondered why I found ur topic in the second page without any participation although it is fabulous , but u know may be coz we have many things to do in this period

Regarding ur topic, the way u mentioned could be helpful for us to relive ourselves from the hardships we face in life . I would say something also similar to u I watched it in the TV . a poor person who always being underestimated by his boss or wife and so on , so he always goes to his room and stands in front of the mirror , then he tries to imagine that his picture in the mirror is for the person who underestimates, offends, insults or slaps him. After that he starts his turn in screaming and shouting at the picture. When he feels that he says everything in his mind to this person then he starts feeling relaxed and comfortable . but of course if we do that people would think we r carzy lol , I prefer ur way in which no one can know about our feelings. it just came to my mind when I read ur method

Keep up ur writings and plz if u don't find people participating don't give up, everything will be alright after Ramaddan , I think *_^

May Allah bless u

No problem at all

thank you very much

btw, I am writing another subject @ the moment :D

توقيع nowpresslong  

In the beginning you will fall into the gaps in between thoughts – after practicing for years, you become the gap

nowpresslong غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس