InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كــــلــية الهـــــــــندسة
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

Transfer student from New York

منتدى كــــلــية الهـــــــــندسة

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 12-12-2011, 05:42 PM

Industrial Engineer Industrial Engineer غير متواجد حالياً

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2011
التخصص: ّIndustrial Engineering
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: الخامس
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 19
Thumbs up Transfer student from New York

Hello everybody.

First, I would like to say that I'm pleased and proud to be a member of this incredibly helpful website. If it weren't for the members of this forum, I wouldn't have got accepted to the department of industrial engineering.

Speaking of the department of industrial engineering, we all should be thankful to Allah for the sweetest down to earth chairman Dr. Mohammed Kabily . I have dealt with him and I am impressed with his management strategies. so let's all give him credit he deserves for being the chairman he is.

Second, I intend inshalla to be an active student participating in the activities which the university offers as well as this forum.

being a new student , I have a lot of questions marks in my head and I hope i will find answers to them.

To be honest with you guys, after I graduate I wanna work for the one of the big companies that pay and give more. I wanna work in a company where I can see my success getting bigger and bigger. the bottom line, I am going for the company that pays more since I need to make as much money as possible. Let's just say i have my own personal reasons.

So, I would like to know from those who are about to graduate what companies they're looking into and what's the salary they're looking at ?

Can I work for Aramco or Sabic ? I mean do they hire from our university.

I also heard that the professors at KAAU treat their students badly? I hope this is just a rumor .

My questions go on and on but inshalla that's all i have for now.

Thanks you all for reading my long topic

Industrial Engineer
رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 12-12-2011, 07:09 PM   #2

moturson

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2010
المشاركات: 46
افتراضي رد: Transfer student from New York

Hi there industrial engineer welcome to the forum plz excuse the student above u must understand that most of the students arent very well in english secondly 1 of the biggest companies tht hires engineers in ksa is aramco u can check them out on there website for job oppirtunities and about the teachers in kau well im just telling to brace ur self cuz ur going to be in a long journey i hope ive helped u enough
Have a nice day
Cheers

moturson غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 12-12-2011, 07:52 PM   #3

Eng.M7mmd

☑ ℛℯvivℯd

الصورة الرمزية Eng.M7mmd

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2011
التخصص: هندســة كهربائيــة
المستوى: الرابع
المشاركات: 76

Welcome in KAAU we're glad to have you on board =)

To be honest with you guys, after I graduate I wanna work for the one of the big companies that pay and give more. I wanna work in a company where I can see my success getting bigger and bigger. the bottom line, I am going for the company that pays more since I need to make as much money as possible. Let's just say i have my own personal reasons.
all of us want the same thing, perhaps for your same reasons

So, I would like to know from those who are about to graduate what companies they're looking into and what's the salary they're looking at ?
mmm well i'm new here, because of my lack of knowledge and experience I can't really help you with that, wait for the others

Can I work for Aramco or Sabic ? I mean do they hire from our university.
of course you can. It doesn't matter where you study, as long as your GPA is high, you can find jobs almost everywhere

btw Aramco and Sabic offer many career opportunities with many benefits =)

but like I just told you, your GPA is the key to a successful career

I also heard that the professors at KAAU treat their students badly? I hope this is just a rumor .
not all of them like that, i mean some of them are really bad, but in different ways. For instance, some of them make difficult exams, the others don't have enough skills to teach even though most of them have PhD's! but you don't know exactly what the problem is.

anyway perhaps I scared you a little bit, don't worry there are also great professors, those who will make you love their subjects, even love your specialty

My questions go on and on but inshalla that's all i have for now.
Sorry mate, I think I scared you off :(, I was trying to encourage you somehow :D, don't worry you'll do just fine.

If you need anything just write it down and we will be more than happy to help you

=)

good luck

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Eng.M7mmd ; 12-12-2011 الساعة 07:59 PM.
Eng.M7mmd غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 12-12-2011, 08:46 PM   #4

na07

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية na07

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2010
التخصص: Chemical Engineering
المستوى: السابع
المشاركات: 758

وش السالفة يا شباب

na07 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 12-12-2011, 10:34 PM   #5

Industrial Engineer

جامعي

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ear مشاهدة المشاركة
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
prove me wrong and show us what you can say

Industrial Engineer غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 12-12-2011, 10:54 PM   #6

اقزم قزم

القزم

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2008
التخصص: تحضيري
نوع الدراسة: سنة تحضيرية
المستوى: الأول
المشاركات: 90

باستطاعتي فهم ما تقول .. وايضا الرد عليك باللغة التي تكتب بها .. ولكن لن افعل .. وذلك بسبب اعتقادي بانك تتقن العربية لكنك تتفاخر بانك من نيويورك .. وتجيد الانجليزية .. الناس هنا سواسية .. والمنتدى باكمله عربي .. كيف اتممت عملية التسجيل ..؟! .. اذا افحمنتي بهذه التساؤلات .. عندها سأراجع قراري في الرد عليك .. !!

اقزم قزم غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 12-12-2011, 11:18 PM   #7

vip man

صلوا على النبي (:d

الصورة الرمزية vip man

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2010
التخصص: هندسة-انتاج وتصميم
المشاركات: 491

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة اقزم قزم مشاهدة المشاركة
باستطاعتي فهم ما تقول .. وايضا الرد عليك باللغة التي تكتب بها .. ولكن لن افعل .. وذلك بسبب اعتقادي بانك تتقن العربية لكنك تتفاخر بانك من نيويورك .. وتجيد الانجليزية .. الناس هنا سواسية .. والمنتدى باكمله عربي .. كيف اتممت عملية التسجيل ..؟! .. اذا افحمنتي بهذه التساؤلات .. عندها سأراجع قراري في الرد عليك .. !!
يا سلام عليك والله

ويا شين اللي يتفاخرون باللغه الانقليزيه شكلهم نسيو ان العربيه لغة القران الكريم

توقيع vip man  

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

اللهم ارحم الدكتور علي الزهراني واجعل قبره روضه من رياض الجنه واسكنه فسيح جناتك يآآآرب... آآمين

vip man غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 12-12-2011, 11:24 PM   #8

Industrial Engineer

جامعي

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة اقزم قزم مشاهدة المشاركة
I USE MacBook Pro i bought from the USA. Believe me typing in Arabic is a hell of a pain on mac. There's nothing to brag about buddy. I am waiting for what you should have said instead. one more thing, i wanted to check the level of English of most students at KAAU. There's nothing wrong about that. let's all have some open mind about it.

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Industrial Engineer ; 12-12-2011 الساعة 11:31 PM.

قديم 12-12-2011, 11:51 PM   #9

Industrial Engineer

جامعي

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة moturson مشاهدة المشاركة
Hi there industrial engineer welcome to the forum plz excuse the student above u must understand that most of the students arent very well in english secondly 1 of the biggest companies tht hires engineers in ksa is aramco u can check them out on there website for job oppirtunities and about the teachers in kau well im just telling to brace ur self cuz ur going to be in a long journey i hope ive helped u enough
Have a nice day
Cheers
Hi Moturson,

I understand. Before typing this topic, I knew that typing in english may cause people to call me arrogant or too proud of speaking good english. I didnt give in to my emotions and still posted it in English. btw, you really scared me off by the long journey with the professors.

قديم 13-12-2011, 12:07 AM   #10

Industrial Engineer

جامعي

Skaau.com (12) رد: Transfer student from New York

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة moturson مشاهدة المشاركة
Have a nice day
Cheers
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Eng.M7mmd مشاهدة المشاركة
Welcome in KAAU we're glad to have you on board =)

all of us want the same thing, perhaps for your same reasons

mmm well i'm new here, because of my lack of knowledge and experience I can't really help you with that, wait for the others

of course you can. It doesn't matter where you study, as long as your GPA is high, you can find jobs almost everywhere

btw Aramco and Sabic offer many career opportunities with many benefits =)

but like I just told you, your GPA is the key to a successful career

not all of them like that, i mean some of them are really bad, but in different ways. For instance, some of them make difficult exams, the others don't have enough skills to teach even though most of them have PhD's! but you don't know exactly what the problem is.

anyway perhaps I scared you a little bit, don't worry there are also great professors, those who will make you love their subjects, even love your specialty

Sorry mate, I think I scared you off :(, I was trying to encourage you somehow :D, don't worry you'll do just fine.

If you need anything just write it down and we will be more than happy to help you

=)

good luck
HIGHLY EDUCATED ANSWERS.

I have to thank you for giving my free writing the respect and the credit it deserves. I was only speaking my mind. It should not have caused all this drama. I will definitely need help with the following:

the registration process ? How is it done ?
How many credit hours are too much for a good GPA ?
which professors to choose ?
Do all professors use the textbooks or are there any notes distributed to the class ?
How easy is it to get a 5.0 GPA out of 5 ?

I need industrial engineering to share me their views as well.

thanks you all for now

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Industrial Engineer ; 13-12-2011 الساعة 12:09 AM.

إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 11:32 AM