InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كــــلــية الهـــــــــندسة
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

Transfer student from New York

منتدى كــــلــية الهـــــــــندسة

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 12-12-2011, 11:24 PM

Industrial Engineer Industrial Engineer غير متواجد حالياً

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2011
التخصص: ّIndustrial Engineering
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: الخامس
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 19
افتراضي رد: Transfer student from New York

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة اقزم قزم مشاهدة المشاركة
باستطاعتي فهم ما تقول .. وايضا الرد عليك باللغة التي تكتب بها .. ولكن لن افعل .. وذلك بسبب اعتقادي بانك تتقن العربية لكنك تتفاخر بانك من نيويورك .. وتجيد الانجليزية .. الناس هنا سواسية .. والمنتدى باكمله عربي .. كيف اتممت عملية التسجيل ..؟! .. اذا افحمنتي بهذه التساؤلات .. عندها سأراجع قراري في الرد عليك .. !!
I USE MacBook Pro i bought from the USA. Believe me typing in Arabic is a hell of a pain on mac. There's nothing to brag about buddy. I am waiting for what you should have said instead. one more thing, i wanted to check the level of English of most students at KAAU. There's nothing wrong about that. let's all have some open mind about it.

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Industrial Engineer ; 12-12-2011 الساعة 11:31 PM.
رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 13-12-2011, 12:50 AM   #2

Industrial Engineer

جامعي

http://www.saudiaramco.com/content/www/en/home.html#join-us%257C%252Fen%252Fhome%252Fjoin-us%252Fjobs-and-
programs-for-saudis%252Fapply-for-a-job.baseajax.html

The link above shows the qualifications needed to apply for a job in Aramco.

It says " If you have a bachelor’s degree or higher

You should have a college certificate obtained through full-time study.

If you have a four-year degree or higher, and your major was technical (engineering, medicine, computer science, chemistry, physics, mathematics or geology), your GPA must be:

2.0 and above out of 4
Or 3.0 and above out of 5
If you have a four-year degree or higher, and your major was administrative (accounting, management, marketing, economics, statistics, library science, law, secretarial, English language or public relations), your GPA must be:

2.5 and above out of 4
Or 3.5 and above out of 5

If we fall in one of these two categories ( we fall in the first one ), 5 years of experience is needed.

WE CANT APPLY WITHOUT 5 years of experience.
THAT SUCKS

Industrial Engineer غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 13-12-2011, 01:22 AM   #3

vague90

f22

الصورة الرمزية vague90

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2009
التخصص: Aggressor pilot
المستوى: السادس
المشاركات: 173

اكتب باللغة العربية يا....... ياشين الواحد لما يتكلم بلغة غير لغته إلى متى

هذه التبعية المقيته ألا تعلم ان اللغة العربية هي لغة العلم والمعرفة الأولى ولولاها لما وجدت

الحضارة والتقدم في العالم اليوم .

(حم والكتابِ المبين إنا جعلناهُ قرآناً عربياً لَعلكم تعقلون وإنهُ في أمِ الكتابِ لدينا لعليٌ حكيم)

توقيع vague90  

إليـــــكَ وإلا لاتــــشـدُ الــركـــائــــــبُ ××× وِمــنكَ وإلا فــالـــمــُؤمـــلُ خــائـــبُ

وفــــيكَ وإلا فــالـــــغــرامُ مـــــُضَـــيعٌ ××× وعـــــَـنْكَ وإلا فــالـــمـــُحـَدِثُ كــــَاذِبُ

vague90 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 13-12-2011, 01:43 AM   #4

Industrial Engineer

جامعي

Angry رد: Transfer student from New York

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة vague90 مشاهدة المشاركة
اكتب باللغة العربية يا....... ياشين الواحد لما يتكلم بلغة غير لغته إلى متى

هذه التبعية المقيته ألا تعلم ان اللغة العربية هي لغة العلم والمعرفة الأولى ولولاها لما وجدت

الحضارة والتقدم في العالم اليوم .

(حم والكتابِ المبين إنا جعلناهُ قرآناً عربياً لَعلكم تعقلون وإنهُ في أمِ الكتابِ لدينا لعليٌ حكيم)
i dont have arabic keyboard .

dont you understand ????

watch your mouth . You are on a respectful website. It only shows your lack of respect to other people.

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Industrial Engineer ; 13-12-2011 الساعة 02:05 AM.

قديم 13-12-2011, 01:15 AM   #5

اقزم قزم

القزم

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2008
التخصص: تحضيري
نوع الدراسة: سنة تحضيرية
المستوى: الأول
المشاركات: 90

Okay buddy, don't worry, ... i am an industrial engineer in my fourth year .. the education progress in our department is developing to the best .. after dr.kabli hired as the chairman of the dept. we could now look for the better for us ..

many years ago, there were doctors who were very tough, but now many of them gone away ..

the dept. in my opinion and the news from other departments' students is the best .. doctors are very helpful and understandable to what students need ..

although, you cant find a complete perfect thing .. you would meet some difficulties in some times .. but you shouldn't worry about that as I told u.

regarding the jobs that are available..it is depend on your gpa .. no matter what Aramco or others write on their qualifications .. they have to take new fresh students and train them to get the experience .. Also, Saudi Airlines always looking for graduate students from our dept.

So, all you need to study Well ( Note: it is not that kind of impossible to get 5.0 GPA out of 5 ) and you will find companies who are looking for you ..

# I am sorry for the misunderstanding .. Please accept my apology

Wish you the best

اقزم قزم غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 13-12-2011, 01:37 AM   #6

Industrial Engineer

جامعي

Okay buddy, don't worry, ... i am an industrial engineer in my fourth year .. the education progress in our department is developing to the best .. after dr.kabli hired as the chairman of the dept. we could now look for the better for us ..

many years ago, there were doctors who were very tough, but now many of them gone away ..

the dept. in my opinion and the news from other departme.nts' students is the best .. doctors are very helpful and understandable to what students need ..

although, you cant find a complete perfect thing .. you would meet some difficulties in some times .. but you shouldn't worry about that as I told u.

regarding the jobs that are available..it is depend on your gpa .. no matter what Aramco or others write on their qualifications .. they have to take new fresh students and train them to get the experience .. Also, Saudi Airlines always looking for graduate students from our dept.

So, all you need to study Well ( Note: it is not that kind of impossible to get 5.0 GPA out of 5 ) and you will find companies who are looking for you ..

Wish you the best

Don't worry buddy, forget about it. like it never happened

I also heard that Dr. Kabli has made the department a lot . better than it was before him.

I have one more qeustion

Does the university organise job fairs each semester to help graduating students find a good job ?

Do they care of their graduating students ?

wish you the best too

قديم 16-12-2011, 01:00 AM   #7

FeeSoo

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2011
التخصص: Industrial Engineering
المشاركات: 247

the dept. in my opinion and the news from other departments' students is the best .. doctors are very helpful and understandable to what students need ..

Wish you the best

I would like to thank you because you answered one of my hard question about The Industrial Engineering Depatment in our lovely university also, now i'm stadying in the first year in the Engineering College and my plan Inshallah to be industrial engineer so you made me enthusiastic in the dept also, after graduation the opportunities to get a good job will be very high so thank you very much and I hope you graduate with very high grade and get a good job as well Inshallah wish you the best ^_^

FeeSoo غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 16-12-2011, 04:42 PM   #8

Industrial Engineer

جامعي

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة FeeSoo مشاهدة المشاركة

I would like to thank you because you answered one of my hard question about The Industrial Engineering Depatment in our lovely university also, now i'm stadying in the first year in the Engineering College and my plan Inshallah to be industrial engineer so you made me enthusiastic in the dept also, after graduation the opportunities to get a good job will be very high so thank you very much and I hope you graduate with very high grade and get a good job as well Inshallah wish you the best ^_^
I wish you a successful career after graduation from KAAU. GOOD LUCK BUDDY

قديم 13-12-2011, 09:09 AM   #9

ماجد سعود الفهد

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2009
التخصص: هندسة .......
المستوى: التاسع
المشاركات: 380

welcome bro

in kaau my simple experince says that students level english is not good at all only u will find few students
flunet in english

anyway

as others said dr.kabli has made a lot of changes, and the department
is getting better , but

can i ask u a quistion why u wanna transfer to our kaau ؟؟؟

i have always been dreaming the day i graduate from this univercity and it is near only 2 two semesters to graduat

actually there is a big differnce between an engennier who graduated in kigdom and outside exept kfupm

about jop oppertointies it only depends on your GPA
if your GPA is high i mean 4 or higher u abosuloty will find jops everywhere with a high salery otherwise you r gonna face a lot of problems and u need (wasta loool) to get a job

dont forget that masters degree is now very important than anytime before

any other quistions just ask i will answer u as much informations as i know

good luck

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة ماجد سعود الفهد ; 13-12-2011 الساعة 09:22 AM.
ماجد سعود الفهد غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 16-12-2011, 04:36 PM   #10

Industrial Engineer

جامعي

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ماجد سعود الفهد مشاهدة المشاركة
welcome bro

in kaau my simple experince says that students level english is not good at all only u will find few students
flunet in english

anyway

as others said dr.kabli has made a lot of changes, and the department
is getting better , but

can i ask u a quistion why u wanna transfer to our kaau ؟؟؟

i have always been dreaming the day i graduate from this univercity and it is near only 2 two semesters to graduat

actually there is a big differnce between an engennier who graduated in kigdom and outside exept kfupm

about jop oppertointies it only depends on your GPA
if your GPA is high i mean 4 or higher u abosuloty will find jops everywhere with a high salery otherwise you r gonna face a lot of problems and u need (wasta loool) to get a job

dont forget that masters degree is now very important than anytime before

any other quistions just ask i will answer u as much informations as i know

good luck

Thank you Majid for your help. Inshallah you'll graduate soon and get the job you've been dreaming of. It looks like my GPA will determine the kind of job I will get. I just don't know how to get a good GPA at KAAU. I mean I know that I have to study but there has to be ways of getting extra points. Do I have to build relations with the professors ? Do I have to study everyday ? Is there curve at the engineering department ?

wallah I'm so confused and nervous about it but inshalla ALLAH will be on my side.

إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 07:48 AM