InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كــــلــية الهـــــــــندسة
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

Transfer student from New York

منتدى كــــلــية الهـــــــــندسة

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 13-12-2011, 12:50 AM   #11

Industrial Engineer

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2011
التخصص: ّIndustrial Engineering
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: الخامس
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 19
افتراضي رد: Transfer student from New York

http://www.saudiaramco.com/content/www/en/home.html#join-us%257C%252Fen%252Fhome%252Fjoin-us%252Fjobs-and-
programs-for-saudis%252Fapply-for-a-job.baseajax.html

The link above shows the qualifications needed to apply for a job in Aramco.

It says " If you have a bachelor’s degree or higher

You should have a college certificate obtained through full-time study.

If you have a four-year degree or higher, and your major was technical (engineering, medicine, computer science, chemistry, physics, mathematics or geology), your GPA must be:

2.0 and above out of 4
Or 3.0 and above out of 5
If you have a four-year degree or higher, and your major was administrative (accounting, management, marketing, economics, statistics, library science, law, secretarial, English language or public relations), your GPA must be:

2.5 and above out of 4
Or 3.5 and above out of 5

If we fall in one of these two categories ( we fall in the first one ), 5 years of experience is needed.

WE CANT APPLY WITHOUT 5 years of experience.
THAT SUCKS

Industrial Engineer غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 13-12-2011, 01:15 AM   #12

اقزم قزم

القزم

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2008
التخصص: تحضيري
نوع الدراسة: سنة تحضيرية
المستوى: الأول
المشاركات: 90

Okay buddy, don't worry, ... i am an industrial engineer in my fourth year .. the education progress in our department is developing to the best .. after dr.kabli hired as the chairman of the dept. we could now look for the better for us ..

many years ago, there were doctors who were very tough, but now many of them gone away ..

the dept. in my opinion and the news from other departments' students is the best .. doctors are very helpful and understandable to what students need ..

although, you cant find a complete perfect thing .. you would meet some difficulties in some times .. but you shouldn't worry about that as I told u.

regarding the jobs that are available..it is depend on your gpa .. no matter what Aramco or others write on their qualifications .. they have to take new fresh students and train them to get the experience .. Also, Saudi Airlines always looking for graduate students from our dept.

So, all you need to study Well ( Note: it is not that kind of impossible to get 5.0 GPA out of 5 ) and you will find companies who are looking for you ..

# I am sorry for the misunderstanding .. Please accept my apology

Wish you the best

اقزم قزم غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 13-12-2011, 01:22 AM   #13

vague90

f22

الصورة الرمزية vague90

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2009
التخصص: Aggressor pilot
المستوى: السادس
المشاركات: 173

اكتب باللغة العربية يا....... ياشين الواحد لما يتكلم بلغة غير لغته إلى متى

هذه التبعية المقيته ألا تعلم ان اللغة العربية هي لغة العلم والمعرفة الأولى ولولاها لما وجدت

الحضارة والتقدم في العالم اليوم .

(حم والكتابِ المبين إنا جعلناهُ قرآناً عربياً لَعلكم تعقلون وإنهُ في أمِ الكتابِ لدينا لعليٌ حكيم)

توقيع vague90  

إليـــــكَ وإلا لاتــــشـدُ الــركـــائــــــبُ ××× وِمــنكَ وإلا فــالـــمــُؤمـــلُ خــائـــبُ

وفــــيكَ وإلا فــالـــــغــرامُ مـــــُضَـــيعٌ ××× وعـــــَـنْكَ وإلا فــالـــمـــُحـَدِثُ كــــَاذِبُ

vague90 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 13-12-2011, 01:37 AM   #14

Industrial Engineer

جامعي

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة اقزم قزم مشاهدة المشاركة
Okay buddy, don't worry, ... i am an industrial engineer in my fourth year .. the education progress in our department is developing to the best .. after dr.kabli hired as the chairman of the dept. we could now look for the better for us ..

many years ago, there were doctors who were very tough, but now many of them gone away ..

the dept. in my opinion and the news from other departme.nts' students is the best .. doctors are very helpful and understandable to what students need ..

although, you cant find a complete perfect thing .. you would meet some difficulties in some times .. but you shouldn't worry about that as I told u.

regarding the jobs that are available..it is depend on your gpa .. no matter what Aramco or others write on their qualifications .. they have to take new fresh students and train them to get the experience .. Also, Saudi Airlines always looking for graduate students from our dept.

So, all you need to study Well ( Note: it is not that kind of impossible to get 5.0 GPA out of 5 ) and you will find companies who are looking for you ..

# I am sorry for the misunderstanding .. Please accept my apology

Wish you the best

Don't worry buddy, forget about it. like it never happened

I also heard that Dr. Kabli has made the department a lot . better than it was before him.

I have one more qeustion

Does the university organise job fairs each semester to help graduating students find a good job ?

Do they care of their graduating students ?

wish you the best too

قديم 13-12-2011, 01:43 AM   #15

Industrial Engineer

جامعي

Angry رد: Transfer student from New York

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة vague90 مشاهدة المشاركة
اكتب باللغة العربية يا....... ياشين الواحد لما يتكلم بلغة غير لغته إلى متى

هذه التبعية المقيته ألا تعلم ان اللغة العربية هي لغة العلم والمعرفة الأولى ولولاها لما وجدت

الحضارة والتقدم في العالم اليوم .

(حم والكتابِ المبين إنا جعلناهُ قرآناً عربياً لَعلكم تعقلون وإنهُ في أمِ الكتابِ لدينا لعليٌ حكيم)
i dont have arabic keyboard .

dont you understand ????

watch your mouth . You are on a respectful website. It only shows your lack of respect to other people.

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Industrial Engineer ; 13-12-2011 الساعة 02:05 AM.

قديم 13-12-2011, 03:14 AM   #16

Industrial Engineer

جامعي

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الحربي 001 مشاهدة المشاركة
you gotta be out of your mind to come here at the first place looking for education well babe .... In here , there is no such a thing called education nor science .... You can get a bachelor degree though but still you won't have 5 percent of the required skills in your major once you compare your self with the students skills that went to study outside the kingdom . It's very clear , that's why some of the students couldn't understand your sortta article even though they've studied every thing in English . Regarding doctors , they're the worst without a doubt anyone and I mean anyone says otherwise is a fuckin' liar . There are so arragont doctors and professors in a way that if you wanna ask him somethin' within lecture he's gonna ignore you and tell to buy his book instead.It has been always about money regardin some doctors that force the students to buy some useless books . Again , I made a promise on my self that no matter what I'll be honiest. Welcome though to our college hope you have an extraordinary journey , I propably scared the shit out of you sorry fella . I gotta tell you somethin' happened with me and the employees of the educational affairs , they were so arragont and refused to do their job just because I didn't know that they acctually belong to the royal family and I was suppose to say (hi your highness can you please please do me a favour and let me study math202 and matlab this simester) come here at the beginnin of every simester and start reading the struggle of the students against the EA .Mark my words , I gotta a bro in his last year at high school and I thankfully managed to convince to study outside , at least he's gonna make sure once he take that bachelor degree that his job is guaranted

I spoke with Dr. kabli and we discussed the job opportunities for graduating students and they seem to be fair.
The ahli bank and the Saudi Airlines hire students and they give salaries up to 15000 a month. If you guarantee me this kind of job
, then I'm satisfied.
I'm sure you have your own reasons for your madness.

b
y the way , what's your major ?

قديم 13-12-2011, 09:09 AM   #17

ماجد سعود الفهد

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2009
التخصص: هندسة .......
المستوى: التاسع
المشاركات: 380

welcome bro

in kaau my simple experince says that students level english is not good at all only u will find few students
flunet in english

anyway

as others said dr.kabli has made a lot of changes, and the department
is getting better , but

can i ask u a quistion why u wanna transfer to our kaau ؟؟؟

i have always been dreaming the day i graduate from this univercity and it is near only 2 two semesters to graduat

actually there is a big differnce between an engennier who graduated in kigdom and outside exept kfupm

about jop oppertointies it only depends on your GPA
if your GPA is high i mean 4 or higher u abosuloty will find jops everywhere with a high salery otherwise you r gonna face a lot of problems and u need (wasta loool) to get a job

dont forget that masters degree is now very important than anytime before

any other quistions just ask i will answer u as much informations as i know

good luck

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة ماجد سعود الفهد ; 13-12-2011 الساعة 09:22 AM.
ماجد سعود الفهد غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 13-12-2011, 08:55 PM   #18

Majest!C

"me myself AND I"

الصورة الرمزية Majest!C

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2009
التخصص: CE
المستوى: الأول
المشاركات: 604

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

شكلك بتجيب فل مارك عند التيفوتي نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

بس صدقني انك انسان قوي وواضح من اللهجة نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

بس وش يخليك تترك نيويورك وترجع لجدة نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

ما عجبك الجو هونيك نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

وي اندر ستاند يو ، دو يو اندر استاند اس نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

افتر ذات وي ار اوكيه ، بس ترى الجامعة لك عليها .. بيكوز مجلة ساينس فضحتنا نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

اند وي اوكيه .. ثنكيو نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

توقيع Majest!C  

يحب المهندسون حل المشاكل، وإن لم يكن هناك مشاكل متاحة فإنهم يصنعون مشاكل لأنفسهم. نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

Majest!C غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 13-12-2011, 10:16 PM   #19

اسامـــه

emptiness

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2009
التخصص: هندسة صناعية
المستوى: السابع
المشاركات: 985

ياشين الهياط

اسامـــه غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 13-12-2011, 10:45 PM   #20

محمد بن عيضه

فخري بإسلامي

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2010
المستوى: الثاني
المشاركات: 170

أهلاً أخوي ( اندستريال انجنير )
طبعا انت كتبت بالانجليزي عشان ماعندك كيبورد عربي لكن انا ماعندي عذر اكتب بغير لغتي نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
المهم انت درست في امريكا والآن راجع تدرس في السعودية لازم تحسب حساب هذا الشيء يعني أقصد ستجد اختلاااف كبير جداً ليس من ناحية المناهج لان المناهج متقاربة في جميع أنحاء العالم خصوصا الكليات الحاصلة على الاعتماد الاكاديمي مثل كليتنا لكن من نواحي اخرى مثلا اهتمام الطلاب ومستواهم الدراسي وأيضاً اهتمام الدكاتره ومستواهم وطرق تعاملهم يعني راح تلقى طلاب معظهم يبحث عن الدرجات دون الاهتمام بالتحصيل العلمي وراح تلقى دكاتره يعتقدون انهم حصلو العلم الكوني باكمله وانه ليس هناك من هو افضل منهم لذلك تجدهم متوقفين على مالديهم من علم ومتوقفين عن البحث والاستزاده لدرجة انك ممكن تجد دكتور لايعرف كيف يستخدم الكمبيوتر جيداً وينتج عن كل هذا بيئة تعليمية راكدة ومحبطة أحياناً وأنا قلت هذا الكلام لأنه واضح ماشاء الله من كلامك انك متحمس جداً عشان كذا احذرك من انك تتحطم او تفقد حماسك وطبعا من باب الإنصاف راح تجد دكاتره مميزين وخلوقين وراح تجد أيضاً طلاب ممتازين وشغوفين بالعلم لكن الأغلبية اذا نبغى الصراحة على الصورة الاولى اللي ذكرتها
وبالنسبة للوظائف ما اقدر أفيدك كثير لكن حسب علمي ان الهندسة الصناعية مطلوبة جداً

ولكن اخوي انا كان عندي ملاحظة اتمنى تتقبلها بصدر رحب احد الاخوان قلك المفروض تكتب بالعربي وانت رديت عليه بانه ماعندك كيبورد عربي وقلت كمان انك تبغى تشوف مستوى الطلاب في الانقليزي وطبعا من حقك مادام في حدود الادب وهذا اللي شفناه منك لكن الافضل من ذلك انك تحتفظ بهدفك لنفسك يعني مو حلوه انك تقول قاعد اكتب انقليزي عشان أشوف مستواكم وكأنك تبغى تختبرنا يعني أتخيل واحد يقلك لو سمحت أبغى أتكلم معاك عشان أشوف مستواك اعتقد كثير مايتقبلها

وكمان ودي أرد على الاخ اللي اعترض ووضع الآية الكريمة أحب اقله ترا اسلوبك غير جيد لاكثر من سبب اول شيء لانك لوقريت الموضوع راح تجد السبب الي خلاه يكتب بالانجليزي واذا ماتعرف انقليزي مو عيب لكن خلي عندك حسن نية وأعطيه عذر انه كتب بالانقليزي يعني واضح من ردك انك واحد من الاثنين يا انك ماقريت واستعجلت بالرد يا انك ماتعرف انقليزي ( مو عيب ) لكن المفروض ما ترد اذا منت عارف أش المكتوب
بعدين نشكرك على تذكيرنا بالآية الكريمة لكن هل هو عارض الآية يعني لمن تحط الآية كأنك تقول ترا انت ياصاحب الموضوع تعارض القرآن اتمنى تتقبل كلامي بصدر رحب

وبعدين يا إخواني عايدي لو كتب بالانقليزي حتى لو عنده كيبورد عربي ممكن الواحد يبغى يطور لغته خصوصا انها مهمه جداً في هذا الزمن لكن انا عارف انه اللي اعترض من باب الغيره على اللغة العربية وهذا شيء محمود لانها لغة القران لكن ودي اطمن اللي اعترض انه اللغة العربية متواجدة وراسخة ولن تضيع بإذن الله حتى لوضيعناه إحنا يجي غيرنا يحافظ على اللغة لكي لايضيع القران واللي يبغى يفهم قصدي يروح الجامعة الاسلامية بالمدينة وجامعة الامام راح يلقى ناس من مختلف أنحاء الارض وبالمئات يتعلمو اللغة العربية ويصدروها لبلدانهم عشان يعلمو الناس القران

وآسف على الإطالة

توقيع محمد بن عيضه  

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة محمد بن عيضه ; 13-12-2011 الساعة 10:50 PM.
محمد بن عيضه غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 08:01 PM