InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الملتقيات الجامعية > ملتقى السنة التحضيرية > ملتقى المسار العلمي إنتظام
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

اختبار السبيكنق لفل 4

ملتقى المسار العلمي إنتظام

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 13-05-2012, 06:09 PM
الصورة الرمزية S.Bn

S.Bn S.Bn غير متواجد حالياً

مشرفة مُتألقة سابقة

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2011
التخصص: مستجد
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: الثالث
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 2,289
افتراضي اختبار السبيكنق لفل 4

بسم الله اول شي حبدا بالمواضيع القديمة

what do you like doing in your free time ?

I relax on sofa and read newspaper or book . sometimes I play playstation with my brother . rarely , I watch national geographic abu dhabi on TV . if I meet my cousins , I play with them football in our garden

what is your best friend like ?

The pest friend is shosho . she is short . she has brown eye . she has curly and short hair . she is funny and nice person . she like ng and swimming .realy she is the beautiful girl .

what do you want to work as when you enter the job country ?

If I graduated I want to be nurse . it is a great jop . the nurse look after the sick people and she get them what are they want ? . it jop is very hard because the nurses work from 7 a.m to 7 p.m or work from 7 p.m to 7 a.m but I like this jop

talk about someone you admire ?
Bader Saleh is an intreveiwer of Eysh Elly program . he is from Saudi Arabia and he lives in Jeddah . He is short and he has white hair but he is funny and a nice person . He comments on bad vedios which people put there on YouTube . he started the program two years ago .he said " Eysh Elly from YouTube . in YouTube . on YouTube .

The favorite hobby ? talk about
The favorite hobby is playing football . I play with my brothers football every weekend . my favorite teem is AL-ETEHAD . players in ALETEHAD wear a yellow and black shirt and black trousers . the popular palyer in aletehad is mohamad noor

و هنا في مواضيع زيادة

http://www.skaau.com/vb/showthread.php?t=558077

و دحين المواضيع الجديدة

التقاعد . و متى حتتقاعدي و ايش حتسوي
Retirement
If you became 60 years old , you will be retire . if you are retired you hav a lot of free time because you do not have official career . so you can relax at home and you can go anywhere anytime . you can work in won company .

اوصفي كليتك
Your college
I study in KAU in sicienes college . it is a big . it has to building each one has three floors . it has five specialization : math , physics , chemistry , biology and biochemistry .

اذا صرتي غنية اش تسوي
If I were Millionaire , I would give all poor people 1000 $every month .if I were Millionaire , I would get everybody own house . If I were Millionaire , I would Develop the Education . . If I were Millionaire , I would talk with people how are you became Millionaire ? and how are you became Successful man ?

مكان رحتيه او مدينة زرتيها

Damascas
Three years ago when I was 16 years old . I traveled to Damascas in Syria . it is very old , noisy and crowded but it is beautiful city . I visited popular place such as al ummay mosque and azen palace . it has a lot of markets such as ah salhia and ah hamidiah . the weather in summer is hot and dry but in winter the weather is cold and snowy . Syrian people are nice and very friendly .

و للحديث بقية

و بعد ما اكمل كتابة المواضيع

توقيع S.Bn  

منصورة يا شـــــــــــــام

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة S.Bn ; 13-05-2012 الساعة 06:15 PM.
رد مع اقتباس

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 11:12 PM