InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كــــلــية الهـــــــــندسة
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

Transfer student from New York

منتدى كــــلــية الهـــــــــندسة

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 14-12-2011, 01:41 AM   #21

Khalid Abdullah

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2010
التخصص: Industrial engineering
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 73
افتراضي رد: Transfer student from New York

welcom mr. in our uni
I won't be talkative y man
I just wanna tell u If u looking for good job and high salary u just need to be good student and get high GPA

you gotta study hard to be susseccful

Khalid Abdullah غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 14-12-2011, 05:04 PM   #22

Eng:S.T.M

فيلسوف

الصورة الرمزية Eng:S.T.M

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2009
التخصص: هندسة صناعية
المستوى: متخرج
المشاركات: 1,083

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Industrial Engineer مشاهدة المشاركة
HIGHLY EDUCATED ANSWERS.

I have to thank you for giving my free writing the respect and the credit it deserves. I was only speaking my mind. It should not have caused all this drama. I will definitely need help with the following:

the registration process ? How is it done ? Too complictted until now, first, you well registere from the intetnetbut, i am sure that no body can finish his regitrasion from internetbecause, usually, sections cabacity are not enogh and may by you well face conflict between subjects, so, you have to go to your advisour and follow paper for courses regestration , then, you well wait and wait until your courses added, and mayby it can't added,because conflict or fullsections , beleive me its difficult and matbe you can't finish your sceduale before 2nd week of semester, but, dr/kabli said , there wellbe a development in regetration in next semester!!!
How many credit hours are too much for a good GPA ? I think more than 16 hrs are difficult for good gpa, but it depend on course that you take
which professors to choose ? Ididn,t understand it!!
Do all professors use the textbooks or are there any notes distributed to the class ? Some of them use textbooks and some of them notes
How easy is it to get a 5.0 GPA out of 5 ? it depend on courses and credit hrs and proffs, anyway, you can take it by hard study

I need industrial engineering to share me their views as well.

thanks you all for now
I have a question, please, why do wantvto transfer from perfect universities to kau?

توقيع Eng:S.T.M  

أستغفر الله الذي لا إله إلا هو الحي القيوم وأتوب إليه

Eng:S.T.M غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 14-12-2011, 06:59 PM   #23

الباش مهندس faisal

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية الباش مهندس faisal

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2010
التخصص: هندسه صناعيه
المستوى: متخرج
المشاركات: 501

^^^
I think because our university is the the best university in the world

الباش مهندس faisal غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 15-12-2011, 09:21 PM   #24

اسامـــه

emptiness

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2009
التخصص: هندسة صناعية
المستوى: السابع
المشاركات: 985

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الحربي 001 مشاهدة المشاركة
you're probably screwed up out there and you're tryin' to make up for it otherwise what the hell brought you to our university for god sake ... it's obvious your obsession for MONEY .... losers are always like you ... the problem is that they never find it
once a loser always a loser ... keep that it mind NY kid
bring him down to earth

اسامـــه غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 16-12-2011, 01:00 AM   #25

FeeSoo

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2011
التخصص: Industrial Engineering
المستوى: الخامس
المشاركات: 247

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة اقزم قزم مشاهدة المشاركة
Okay buddy, don't worry, ... i am an industrial engineer in my fourth year .. the education progress in our department is developing to the best .. after dr.kabli hired as the chairman of the dept. we could now look for the better for us ..

many years ago, there were doctors who were very tough, but now many of them gone away ..

the dept. in my opinion and the news from other departments' students is the best .. doctors are very helpful and understandable to what students need ..

although, you cant find a complete perfect thing .. you would meet some difficulties in some times .. but you shouldn't worry about that as I told u.

regarding the jobs that are available..it is depend on your gpa .. no matter what Aramco or others write on their qualifications .. they have to take new fresh students and train them to get the experience .. Also, Saudi Airlines always looking for graduate students from our dept.

So, all you need to study Well ( Note: it is not that kind of impossible to get 5.0 GPA out of 5 ) and you will find companies who are looking for you ..

# I am sorry for the misunderstanding .. Please accept my apology

Wish you the best

I would like to thank you because you answered one of my hard question about The Industrial Engineering Depatment in our lovely university also, now i'm stadying in the first year in the Engineering College and my plan Inshallah to be industrial engineer so you made me enthusiastic in the dept also, after graduation the opportunities to get a good job will be very high so thank you very much and I hope you graduate with very high grade and get a good job as well Inshallah wish you the best ^_^

FeeSoo غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 16-12-2011, 03:28 PM   #26

Industrial Engineer

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2011
التخصص: ّIndustrial Engineering
المشاركات: 19

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الحربي 001 مشاهدة المشاركة
you're probably screwed up out there and you're tryin' to make up for it otherwise what the hell brought you to our university for god sake ... it's obvious your obsession for MONEY .... losers are always like you ... the problem is that they never find it
once a loser always a loser ... keep that it mind NY kid

allow me to answer someone like you who don't have much to be a civilized person

the reason why I'm returning to the kingdom is because my father has passed away, so I'm the only man in the family now. Why did you think I screwed up ? Can't you see the best in people?. you could have asked me politely and I would've answered you. You look like you're not proud of being a student at KAAU. If you hate it, how would you succeed ? I'm sure you GPA is LOW because YOU ARE LOW

I just have to thank the dean of engineering who has made my transfer easy.
btw I have always been a good student since elementary school, thanks allah

Let me remind you that this forum is made for people who want to socialize like civilized people. retards like you don't have the courage, nor the capability to write anything intelligent

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Industrial Engineer ; 16-12-2011 الساعة 04:15 PM.
Industrial Engineer غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 16-12-2011, 03:39 PM   #27

Industrial Engineer

جامعي

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة اسامـــه مشاهدة المشاركة
bring him down to earth

Alhamdellah I'm down to earth.

I would like to tell all of you that I'm enthusiastic to join KAAU, but you have to realize one thing which is very important. The one thing is that I dont know anything about KAAU.
I don't know any students.

This forum is so helpful to me. Making friends through this forum will be in my best interests.

I'm not bragging or showing off. I am trying to be social.

There have to be people who understand me in this forum

thanks all

قديم 16-12-2011, 03:45 PM   #28

Industrial Engineer

جامعي

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Eng.M7mmd مشاهدة المشاركة
Welcome in KAAU we're glad to have you on board =)

all of us want the same thing, perhaps for your same reasons

mmm well i'm new here, because of my lack of knowledge and experience I can't really help you with that, wait for the others

of course you can. It doesn't matter where you study, as long as your GPA is high, you can find jobs almost everywhere

btw Aramco and Sabic offer many career opportunities with many benefits =)

but like I just told you, your GPA is the key to a successful career

not all of them like that, i mean some of them are really bad, but in different ways. For instance, some of them make difficult exams, the others don't have enough skills to teach even though most of them have PhD's! but you don't know exactly what the problem is.

anyway perhaps I scared you a little bit, don't worry there are also great professors, those who will make you love their subjects, even love your specialty

Sorry mate, I think I scared you off :(, I was trying to encourage you somehow :D, don't worry you'll do just fine.

If you need anything just write it down and we will be more than happy to help you

=)

good luck

The best answers of all

I salute you

قديم 16-12-2011, 04:36 PM   #29

Industrial Engineer

جامعي

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ماجد سعود الفهد مشاهدة المشاركة
welcome bro

in kaau my simple experince says that students level english is not good at all only u will find few students
flunet in english

anyway

as others said dr.kabli has made a lot of changes, and the department
is getting better , but

can i ask u a quistion why u wanna transfer to our kaau ؟؟؟

i have always been dreaming the day i graduate from this univercity and it is near only 2 two semesters to graduat

actually there is a big differnce between an engennier who graduated in kigdom and outside exept kfupm

about jop oppertointies it only depends on your GPA
if your GPA is high i mean 4 or higher u abosuloty will find jops everywhere with a high salery otherwise you r gonna face a lot of problems and u need (wasta loool) to get a job

dont forget that masters degree is now very important than anytime before

any other quistions just ask i will answer u as much informations as i know

good luck

Thank you Majid for your help. Inshallah you'll graduate soon and get the job you've been dreaming of. It looks like my GPA will determine the kind of job I will get. I just don't know how to get a good GPA at KAAU. I mean I know that I have to study but there has to be ways of getting extra points. Do I have to build relations with the professors ? Do I have to study everyday ? Is there curve at the engineering department ?

wallah I'm so confused and nervous about it but inshalla ALLAH will be on my side.

قديم 16-12-2011, 04:42 PM   #30

Industrial Engineer

جامعي

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة FeeSoo مشاهدة المشاركة

I would like to thank you because you answered one of my hard question about The Industrial Engineering Depatment in our lovely university also, now i'm stadying in the first year in the Engineering College and my plan Inshallah to be industrial engineer so you made me enthusiastic in the dept also, after graduation the opportunities to get a good job will be very high so thank you very much and I hope you graduate with very high grade and get a good job as well Inshallah wish you the best ^_^
I wish you a successful career after graduation from KAAU. GOOD LUCK BUDDY

إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع