InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الأقسام الخاصة > الأقسام العامة > أكاديمية اللغة الإنجليزية English Language Academy
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

أكاديمية اللغة الإنجليزية English Language Academy قسم مختص بِـ كل ما من شأنه تطوير اللغة الإنجليزية و تنميتها

the (perfect essay writing) competition

أكاديمية اللغة الإنجليزية English Language Academy

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 14-07-2011, 12:47 AM   #71

MS.Fabulous

مشرفة مُتألقة سابقة

الصورة الرمزية MS.Fabulous

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2009
التخصص: ♥English♥
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 3,018
افتراضي رد: the (perfect essay writing) competition

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Conscientious مشاهدة المشاركة
I will correct ur essay guys when u agree on one topic and one type of essay otherwise i can's just correct it randomly

i can only correct according to what i learned from my instructors at university , i can't just invent a new way of correction and then wrong members by choosing the winner

And to be frank , i know that English boy have not studied these types of the essays in the university because boys section is different from ours so he may not be able to correct following the same rules of comparison and contrast essay , that's why i don't blame him :)a

so what i'm saying , i prefer that English boy will be the judge of this stage coz it's like a free writing

and i'll be for the next stage which won't be free (one topic , one type)a

and we will be together for the final stage

what do u think English boy ?
you are right i am studying in AL.Fisalia Branch
and our books is different from you guys
and our teacher have a different and a unique way of studying

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة so you may find my essay kind of different

توقيع MS.Fabulous  

شكرا يا احلى منتدى نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

MS.Fabulous غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 14-07-2011, 12:52 AM   #72

Conscientious

من لي سواك يا ربي فيشفيني

الصورة الرمزية Conscientious

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2008
التخصص: English
المشاركات: 1,807

malak masha'a Allah i feel u well done

but u missed to write the other comparable side of the other months

look at this outline to get more info about how this can be done

.................................................. ......

Block Arrangement (four paragraphs)

I. Introduction in which you state your purpose which is to discuss the differences between vacationing in the mountains or at the beach
II. Mountain
A. Climate
B. Types of Activities
C. Location
III. Beach
A. Climate
B. Types of Activities
C. Location
IV. Conclusion

Point-by-Point or Alternating Arrangement (five paragraphs)

I. Introduction in which you state your purpose which is to discuss differences between vacationing in the mountains or at the beach
II. First difference between mountains and beaches is climate
A. Mountains
B. Beach
III. Second difference between mountains and beaches are types of activities
A. Mountains
B. Beach
IV. Third difference between mountains and beaches is the location
A. Mountains
B. Beach
V. Conclusion

توقيع Conscientious  

لا إله إلا أنت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين أستغفر الله وأتوب اليه

إدعوووووووووولي بالشفاء العااااااااااااااااااااجل

اللهم إغفر وارحم والد نور العمر نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

قالوا: سنقطع رجلك. قلت: كَلَّا
قالوا: سينتشر المرض. قلت: إِنَّ مَعِيَ رَبِّي سَيَهْدِينِ

قال الله - تعالى -: " يا أيها الذين آمنوا اتقوا الله ولتنظر نفس ما قدمت لغدٍ واتقوا الله إن الله خبير بما تعملون"
[/align]

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Conscientious ; 14-07-2011 الساعة 12:55 AM.
Conscientious غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 14-07-2011, 12:54 AM   #73

Conscientious

look at how they wrote the essay

Vacationing at the Beach or in the Mountains

People are always looking forward to their vacation period. There are many options where to choose. I think that the two most common places people choose for taking a vacation are the beaches and the mountains. Both places offer a variety of fun activities. The beach offers activities that the mountain cannot offer and vice versa. The mountain and the beach are totally different. The purpose of this essay is to contrast the climate, types of activities and locations of beaches and mountains.
I’m going to discuss mountains first. The three aspects I’m going to discuss are climate, types of activities and location. Climate is always important in order to enjoy vacations. If a person dislikes cold weather, he or she might have a hard time in the mountains. The cold climate in the mountains is the first barrier to enjoying them, but the climate and the temperature of these zones also determine the types of activities they offer. Snow boarding, mountain climbing, mountain biking, hiking, and skiing are some activities people can enjoy when going to the mountains. There are many regions that have mountains where people can go and have a great vacation. Canada is a country located in North America and contains many mountain vacation sites where people can go and have fun.

I’m going to discuss the beach second. The three aspects I’m going to discuss are climate, types of activities and location. Warm climate is one of the most important features that the beach has. Sun and fun are two words that describe the beach. The temperature in those places is always hot. The sea and the warm climate determine the activities that are available at the beach. People can swim, play volleyball, play soccer, and ride water bikes. In most coastal sites, there are discos and restaurants where people can dance or party throughout the night. Mexico offers many amazing coastal sites to visit. Acapulco and Cancun are two of the most beautiful and famous beaches in the word.

It doesn’t matter what place a person decides to choose. The fun is 100% guaranteed. People often choose one of these two options to spend their vacations. Depending on what the person likes is what he or she will choose. I like the beach better than the mountains, but sometimes it is better to take a risk and try a different place to enjoy. a

for more info go to

http://www.eslbee.com/compcont.htm

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Conscientious ; 14-07-2011 الساعة 01:01 AM.

قديم 14-07-2011, 12:59 AM   #74

Conscientious

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة MS.Fabulous مشاهدة المشاركة
you are right i am studying in AL.Fisalia Branch
and our books is different from you guys
and our teacher have a different and a unique way of studying

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة so you may find my essay kind of different

No, i haven't read ur essay yet

but i don't think that girls is different here or there

look at my previous post

isn't that way u have studied how to write the comparison and contast essay ? if it's not then i'll do like English boy and just correct without adhering to the rules of the type

i thought we are the same

قديم 14-07-2011, 01:15 AM   #75

MS.Fabulous

مشرفة مُتألقة سابقة

No, i haven't read ur essay yet

but i don't think that girls is different here or there

look at my previous post

isn't that way u have studied how to write the comparison and contast essay ? if it's not then i'll do like English boy and just correct without adhering to the rules of the type

i thought we are the same
it is kind of different from our
way of writing essay i will look at my book but i am used to write short essay
and my techer always says that i use
simple sentences a lot
نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

قديم 14-07-2011, 01:55 AM   #76

الملاك الأبيض

الصورة الرمزية الملاك الأبيض

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2009
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: انقلش
نوع الدراسة: متخرج - انتساب
البلد: جــــدة
المشاركات: 1,693

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة MS.Fabulous مشاهدة المشاركة
sorry i am late still left 10 minutes
this is my essay
sorry i was exteremely
busy
u were late but thank god u made it before the time finish. good luck to u my dear

i wonder where is the other participants ? r they that busy ? and how r we gonna complete our competition between just two participants ?

~ روح انسان ~

learning is the only real joy in this life
اللهم اغفر لي ولوالدي وللمسلمين والمسلمات يوم يقوم الحساب

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة الملاك الأبيض ; 14-07-2011 الساعة 02:32 AM.
الملاك الأبيض غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 14-07-2011, 02:46 AM   #77

الملاك الأبيض

الصورة الرمزية الملاك الأبيض

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2009
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: انقلش
نوع الدراسة: متخرج - انتساب
البلد: جــــدة
المشاركات: 1,693

look at how they wrote the essay

Vacationing at the Beach or in the Mountains

People are always looking forward to their vacation period. There are many options where to choose. I think that the two most common places people choose for taking a vacation are the beaches and the mountains. Both places offer a variety of fun activities. The beach offers activities that the mountain cannot offer and vice versa. The mountain and the beach are totally different. The purpose of this essay is to contrast the climate, types of activities and locations of beaches and mountains.
I’m going to discuss mountains first. The three aspects I’m going to discuss are climate, types of activities and location. Climate is always important in order to enjoy vacations. If a person dislikes cold weather, he or she might have a hard time in the mountains. The cold climate in the mountains is the first barrier to enjoying them, but the climate and the temperature of these zones also determine the types of activities they offer. Snow boarding, mountain climbing, mountain biking, hiking, and skiing are some activities people can enjoy when going to the mountains. There are many regions that have mountains where people can go and have a great vacation. Canada is a country located in North America and contains many mountain vacation sites where people can go and have fun.

I’m going to discuss the beach second. The three aspects I’m going to discuss are climate, types of activities and location. Warm climate is one of the most important features that the beach has. Sun and fun are two words that describe the beach. The temperature in those places is always hot. The sea and the warm climate determine the activities that are available at the beach. People can swim, play volleyball, play soccer, and ride water bikes. In most coastal sites, there are discos and restaurants where people can dance or party throughout the night. Mexico offers many amazing coastal sites to visit. Acapulco and Cancun are two of the most beautiful and famous beaches in the word.

It doesn’t matter what place a person decides to choose. The fun is 100% guaranteed. People often choose one of these two options to spend their vacations. Depending on what the person likes is what he or she will choose. I like the beach better than the mountains, but sometimes it is better to take a risk and try a different place to enjoy. a

for more info go to

http://www.eslbee.com/compcont.htm

dear con i'm really very thankful for ur explanation for this type of essay

but actually I'm so familiar in this type of essay and i did the same steps that u mentioned above , i mean i have some mistakes in some sentences structure as English boy corrected , yet i did a comparison essay NOT free writing

and i did the way of point by point ,which i talked about family climate in Ramadan ,and then in the other months and so i did in the other body paragraphs

as belong to why i chose Ramadan and other months with out determine the months that i want to compare with , is because u guys were not exact with ur topics that u offered for us , and because i can't mention one month to compare with Ramadan cuz many months are the same in their aspects and the only months that different is Ramadan and thu alhijah, which i don't see any way to compare with the two of them

i'm not perfect in writing and i like to be not perfect to learn and learn more from my mistakes , it does n't matter if i lose or win , as for as i'm learning and get benefit , i liked ur competition and its really motivate us to be much better in writing and this precious opportunity was given from u guys ,con, miss ,and English boy so thank u all and please stay this way and lets continue our way in English

الملاك الأبيض غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 14-07-2011, 03:23 AM   #78

MS.Fabulous

مشرفة مُتألقة سابقة

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الملاك الأبيض مشاهدة المشاركة
u were late but thank god u made it before the time finish. good luck to u my dear

i wonder where is the other participants ? r they that busy ? and how r we gonna complete our competition between just two participants ?
really i don't know where are they
نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
i send them a message today
and there is no response from them
نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

قديم 14-07-2011, 03:31 AM   #79

MS.Fabulous

مشرفة مُتألقة سابقة

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الملاك الأبيض مشاهدة المشاركة
dear con i'm really very thankful for ur explanation for this type of essay

but actually I'm so familiar in this type of essay and i did the same steps that u mentioned above , i mean i have some mistakes in some sentences structure as English boy corrected , yet i did a comparison essay NOT free writing

and i did the way of point by point ,which i talked about family climate in Ramadan ,and then in the other months and so i did in the other body paragraphs

as belong to why i chose Ramadan and other months with out determine the months that i want to compare with , is because u guys were not exact with ur topics that u offered for us , and because i can't mention one month to compare with Ramadan cuz many months are the same in their aspects and the only months that different is Ramadan and thu alhijah, which i don't see any way to compare with the two of them

i'm not perfect in writing and i like to be not perfect to learn and learn more from my mistakes , it does n't matter if i lose or win , as for as i'm learning and get benefit , i liked ur competition and its really motivate us to be much better in writing and this precious opportunity was given from u guys ,con, miss ,and English boy so thank u all and please stay this way and lets continue our way in English

Malak your essay was really good
ma shaa Allah
mine is n't perfect at all
نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
thank you too and you are right it dose n't matter if we win or n't what matter is that we learn from our mistakes
^_*

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة MS.Fabulous ; 14-07-2011 الساعة 03:34 AM.

قديم 14-07-2011, 03:38 AM   #80

MS.Fabulous

مشرفة مُتألقة سابقة

good night