InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الملتقيات الجامعية > ملتقى السنة التحضيرية > ملتقى المسار العلمي إنتظام
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

لنتعاون لحل Reading Circle

ملتقى المسار العلمي إنتظام

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 16-04-2012, 11:05 PM   #81

الهواء الغربي

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2011
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 169
افتراضي رد: لنتعاون لحل Reading Circle

Power of Faith
It was a gloomy, overcast night. The wind was blowing and it was going to storm. Khadijah and her three young children were sitting on an old worn carpet in their room. Khadijah looked out the window often, trying
not to draw her children’s attention. She was worried that the storm would break before her husband arrived. Finally, hearing the key turn in the lock, she quickly got up, telling her children to go welcome their father.
“Oh mother”, said the youngest child, “Has he brought us food?” She gently scolded him, saying, “This is not important. Don’t ask him this question.” The children ran towards their father and, although she was upset, Khadijah, too, greeted him with a smile. Her husband had brought a few pieces of bread and cheese, which he handed to his wife. She soon served the simple meal on plates that had lost their colour through long use.
Khadijah spoke cheerfully while they ate and later the children slept, dreaming of sweets, toys and games. Their parents sat quietly for a while. “So this year is about to end,” Khadijah’s husband, Hassan, said sadly, “And I still haven’t found a job. We have spent our savings and sold what we could of our furniture. We have nothing left with which to fight our hunger.”
His wife replied, “We still have faith and determination, which are the keys to all which is good and brings happiness.”
“Our children are wearing torn clothes and are hungry. In the past we were living in luxury...”
Khadijah interrupted her husband, asking, “What kind of luxury was it?
Since when has gambling been a way of providing for one’s family! Allah has said that gambling and drinking are forbidden to Muslims. How could we have been happy knowing that the food we ate and the clothes we wore would send us to the Fire in the Hereafter? Our gain caused others to go hungry and naked!
“Yes, Khadijah,” Hassan said. “I know you are right. For these very reasons I gave up gambling and drinking, but I have nothing. I thank you for supporting me. All praise belongs to Allah for His guidance. Still, poverty is bitter and the shamefulness of being needy is almost unbearable.”
Upon hearing these words, Khadijah consoled him saying, “Oh Hassan, it is only temporary. Allah says that with every difficulty comes relief. The life of the Hereafter is the real and endless one. We still have hope. This

الهواء الغربي غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 16-04-2012, 11:07 PM   #82

الهواء الغربي

جامعي

future, everlasting life is the one we should care about and make ready with good deeds.”
“Oh Khadijah, I am not without hope, but I’m afraid that Satan will cause me to sin- then I will fall and lose everything.”
“I still have my gold wedding ring,” his wife said.
“Tomorrow I shall sell it and we will have money for a while. Almighty Allah will help us. Be confident that you will find a job, with Allah’s help. Allah doesn’t leave those who worship Him without hope of His compassion. You will surely see how the future will brighten for you, and how generous Allah is to those who believe.”
At this point, the couple stopped talking and fell asleep, putting their trust
in Allah. At dawn they awoke for their morning prayers. Afterwards, Khadijah began preparing breakfast and her husband sat down to recite some suras from the Qur’an. When the children woke up, their mother poured tea for them. One of the children asked for bread. He said, “My friend and his brothers have. eggs and butter every morning.”
His mother, feeling great pain in her heart, smiled, kissed him and said, “‘Tomorrow, by Allah’s will, you will have whatever you like.”
The child innocently asked, “Why do you say: ‘By Allah’s will’?”
“Because,” she replied, “It is Allah Who gives us everything and helps us to do our work. Without His will, we can’t even breathe.”
The father listened to his wife. He admired her strong faith. He began to feel hopeful and confident. He started talking with his children about the days to come and how Allah would help him to find a good job. Then he would buy whatever sweets and fruits they liked. Then there was a knock at the door. Wondering whom it could be at such an early hour, Hassan went to find out. When he returned, his face was shining with happiness. In a voice choking with emotion, he said. “My dear wife, Allah, the Exalted, has ended our suffering. Praise to Allah, it has happened with your patience, efforts and faith."
“Was it the messenger of Hajj Sahib?”
“No, it was Hajj Sahib himself. He said that he had been looking for someone to manage his business and heard about our situation and my
past experience. Allah used him as the way to save us from despair and to give us hope.”
تكملة القصة

قديم 16-04-2012, 11:09 PM   #83

الهواء الغربي

جامعي

نزلنالك القصة يا عبد الرحمن

قديم 16-04-2012, 11:15 PM   #84

الدنيا رحلة اختبار

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2012
التخصص: دراسات إسلامية ولله الحمد والمنة..
المستوى: الخامس
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 7

بنات بليييز أبي مساعدتكم
أنا وظيفتي حقت الثقافة التشابه والاختلاف
ومو عارفة ايش اكتب اللى تعرف تفيدني
ويعطيكم العافية

الدنيا رحلة اختبار غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 16-04-2012, 11:25 PM   #85

عبدالرحمن - 12

الصورة الرمزية عبدالرحمن - 12

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2011
التخصص: كيميآء
المشاركات: 356

الله يعطيك الف الف عافيه حبيبي الهواء الغربي
ويسلمموش مارياا ع التوضيح

عبدالرحمن - 12 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 16-04-2012, 11:45 PM   #86

sweetdedy

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2011
المشاركات: 42

انا summarizer
بليز ساعدوني :'(

قصتي : The Instructor

توقيع sweetdedy  

يآ إلهيً لآ تحرمنيْ مطلبي !
فـَ أنتّ وحدك من يعلم , كيف أنسجُ أحلامًي كل ليلة
و أنامُ على أملِ تحقيقها في الصبآح !
أؤمن كثيراً بأن المساحة الفاصلة بين
[ الحلم والواقع ]
وبين ...
[السماء والأرض]
مجرد .. " دعآء "

يآآرب توفيقكُ .. نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

sweetdedy غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 16-04-2012, 11:47 PM   #87

ططال عمري

الصورة الرمزية ططال عمري

كلية: كلية الهندسة
التخصص: [CHE] هندسة كيميآئية
المستوى: متخرج
البلد: جــــدة
المشاركات: 2,656

هذآ آلكونكتر حقي نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
نقشةة موفقةة ي بآشآوآت =)

::

i want talk about a true story similar to the story of power of faith. it is a story of prophet Zakaria. hw is an old man and his waif sterile. Zakaria adopted a child her name is Maryam. on day of days he went to her room and saw some fruit not the time to maturity while that. then he improssed by the power of Allah and he wished to Allah that give him a child completes his career. Allah responded to him and gave him a child his name is Yahya.

اللي بـ شعبةة CD1 يآ ويلكك يآ سسوآد ليلكك لو آشوفكك مآخذهـ نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

توقيع ططال عمري  

لا إله إلا الله , وحده لا شريك له , له الملك و له الحمد , و هو على كل شيء قدير ,"

ططال عمري غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 16-04-2012, 11:53 PM   #88

رفيقي كتاب ربي

..!

الصورة الرمزية رفيقي كتاب ربي

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2011
كلية: أخرى
البلد: منطقة مكة المكرمة
المشاركات: 2,645

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ططال عمري مشاهدة المشاركة
هذآ آلكونكتر حقي نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
نقشةة موفقةة ي بآشآوآت =)

::

I want talk about a true story similar to the story of power of faith. It is a story of prophet zakaria. Hw is an old man and his waif sterile. Zakaria adopted a child her name is maryam. On day of days he went to her room and saw some fruit not the time to maturity while that. Then he improssed by the power of allah and he wished to allah that give him a child completes his career. Allah responded to him and gave him a child his name is yahya.

اللي بـ شعبةة cd1 يآ ويلكك يآ سسوآد ليلكك لو آشوفكك مآخذهـ نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
ياليت الناس كلهم زي طال عمري ..

ناس تشرح لك صدرك .. متعاااونه :))

الله يسهلك دربك

سبحان الله وبحمده ، سبحان الله العظيم.

رفيقي كتاب ربي غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 16-04-2012, 11:55 PM   #89

ططال عمري

الصورة الرمزية ططال عمري

كلية: كلية الهندسة
التخصص: [CHE] هندسة كيميآئية
المستوى: متخرج
البلد: جــــدة
المشاركات: 2,656

^

ويآكك آن شآءء آلله ..
تسلمين على هـ آلدعوةة شرحت صدري =)

ططال عمري غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 17-04-2012, 12:04 AM   #90

الدنيا رحلة اختبار

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2012
التخصص: دراسات إسلامية ولله الحمد والمنة..
المشاركات: 7

و أنـــا مين يساعدني *___*

الدنيا رحلة اختبار غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات