InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الملتقيات الجامعية > ملتقى السنة التحضيرية > ملتقى المسار العلمي إنتظام
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

انجلش .. بلييييز :)

ملتقى المسار العلمي إنتظام

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 05-03-2011, 08:41 PM
الصورة الرمزية mjoOodh

mjoOodh mjoOodh غير متواجد حالياً

ومَ توفيقي إلآ باللهَ

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: الثالث
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 41
افتراضي انجلش .. بلييييز :)

مسآئكم اجتِهآد ..
. .
امس انآ كتبت موضوع هِنآ للسبيكنق وطلبت منكم تعدلووه لي
.. وعدلته رهوفآ الله يسعدهآ ’ بس الاستآذه تقول مررهَ قصير فقآلت لي زيدي معلوومآت عليه
وكتبته مِن جديد بس عآرفه انه مآ يخلى من الاخطآء
ويآريت تشووفوه اذا فيه اخطآء او لا :)

We all wonder of those people who refuse to live happy and healthy life, they choose to live miserable life intentionally! They want to commit slow suicide, you may ask your self whom are they, they are the smokers. Smoking is a widespread phenomenon in many countries of the world . It expanded to include millions of individuals from different social levels and all ages . People started to practice smoking in 1492 .

Cigarette smoke is contains at least 15 chemicals Materials on the causes of cancer in the mouth, esophagus, lung and other organs . there is Correlation between smoking and serious cases of health is stronger than any other environmental cause of disease .

Smokers are exposing to the death of a heart attack five times those who do not smoke because smoking accelerates atherosclerosis injury and narrower. Unfortunately , most smokers know that this is an unpleasant habit that causes many diseases to them . Really , smoking is a slow killer . We must reduce this bad habit , so we can live happy and healthy life .
رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 05-03-2011, 09:04 PM   #2

!..RahoOofa..!

وماتوفيقي إلا بالله ~

الصورة الرمزية !..RahoOofa..!

التخصص: طب و جراحة .
المستوى: الخامس
المشاركات: 1,043
افتراضي رد: انجلش .. بلييييز :)

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة mjoOodh مشاهدة المشاركة
مسآئكم اجتِهآد ..
. .
امس انآ كتبت موضوع هِنآ للسبيكنق وطلبت منكم تعدلووه لي
.. وعدلته رهوفآ الله يسعدهآ ’ بس الاستآذه تقول مررهَ قصير فقآلت لي زيدي معلوومآت عليه
وكتبته مِن جديد بس عآرفه انه مآ يخلى من الاخطآء
ويآريت تشووفوه اذا فيه اخطآء او لا :)

We all wonder of those people who refuse to live happy and healthy life, they choose to live miserable life intentionally! They want to commit slow suicide, you may ask your self whom are they, they are the smokers. Smoking is a widespread phenomenon in many countries of the world . It expanded to include millions of individuals from different social levels and all ages . People started to practice smoking in 1492 .

Cigarette smoke is contains at least 15 chemicals Materials on the causes of cancer in the mouth, esophagus, lung and other organs . there is Correlation between smoking and serious cases of health is stronger than any other environmental cause of disease .

Smokers are exposing to the death of a heart attack five times those who do not smoke because smoking accelerates atherosclerosis injury and narrower. Unfortunately , most smokers know that this is an unpleasant habit that causes many diseases to them . Really , smoking is a slow killer . We must reduce this bad habit , so we can live happy and healthy life .

I know that I am killing myself and I am ok with that " that saying always make me wonder , how can people ruin their own life just to satisfy their desires ? those people aren't just harming themselves but others too . they are smokers .
smoking is a widespread phenomenon in many countries of the world . It expanded to include millions of individuals from different social levels and all ages . People started smoking in 1492 .

unfortunately smokers know that it's an unpleasant habit that causes many diseases to them but they seem fine with this fact , god's only know why !

Cigarette contains at least 15 chemicals that cause cancer . their is a big difference between smokers and nonsmokers . of course it's obvious that nonsmokers have strong health and more chance to live .

for me , I think that the country should be more strict about smoking and it will be great to open centers to encourage smokers to quit because I am sure it's not easy

غيرتلك جمل كتيرة شوفتها مهي مفهومة او منطقية

توقيع !..RahoOofa..!  

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة !..RahoOofa..! ; 05-03-2011 الساعة 09:42 PM.
!..RahoOofa..! غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 05-03-2011, 09:40 PM   #3

mjoOodh

ومَ توفيقي إلآ باللهَ

الصورة الرمزية mjoOodh

المستوى: الثالث
المشاركات: 41

رهوفآ رَبي يسسعِدك

ويسسسهـل لِك كل صعب ..

مرررره شُكرا .. تسسسسلمي حَبيبتي نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

mjoOodh غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 05-03-2011, 09:43 PM   #4

!..RahoOofa..!

وماتوفيقي إلا بالله ~

الصورة الرمزية !..RahoOofa..!

التخصص: طب و جراحة .
المستوى: الخامس
المشاركات: 1,043

مجودة كان في خطأ دوبو عدلتلك هوا شوفي اللي كان بالاحمر