InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الملتقيات الجامعية > ملتقى السنة التحضيرية > ملتقى المسار الإداري و الإنساني إنتظام
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

ابغى مساعده منكم

ملتقى المسار الإداري و الإنساني إنتظام

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 15-04-2012, 07:33 PM

لوفي الحزين لوفي الحزين غير متواجد حالياً

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2012
نوع الدراسة: تحضيري إداري إنساني خطة ب
المستوى: الأول
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 5
افتراضي ابغى مساعده منكم

ابغكم تساعدوني على هذي القصة

The Boy and the Apple Tree

A long time ago, there was a huge apple tree. A little boy loved to come and play around it every day. He climbed to the treetop, ate the apples, and took naps under the cool shade of the tree. He loved the tree and the tree loved to play with him. Time went by, the little boy had grown up and he no longer played around the tree every day. One day, the boy came back to the tree and he looked upset. "Come and play with me," the tree asked the boy. "I am no longer a kid! I do not play around trees anymore,” the boy replied proudly and said, "I want toys. I need money to buy them." The tree, feeling dejected said, "Sorry, but I do not have money, but you can pick all my apples and sell them, so then you will have money." The boy was so excited. He picked all the apples off the tree and left happily. The boy never came back after he picked the apples. The tree was deeply saddened. One day, the boy who now became a man returned and the tree was very excited, "Come and play with me!" the tree said. The man replied annoyed, "I do not have time to play. I have to work for my family and we need a house for ter. Can you help me?". The tree replied regrettably, "Sorry, but I do not have a house, however you can chop off my branches to build your house." So the man urgently cut all the branches of the tree and left happily. The tree was glad to see him happy. However, the man never came back and the tree, once again, eventually felt lonely and upset. One hot summer day, the man returned and the tree was delighted.
"Come and play with me!" the tree said. The man replied, "I am getting old. I want to go sailing to relax in my old age. Can you give me a boat?" asked the man. Without hesitation the tree said, "Use my trunk to build your boat. You can sail far away and be happy.” So the man cut the large tree trunk to make his boat. He went sailing and left the tree alone. Finally, after many years, the man returned. The tree quickly said, "Sorry, my boy, but I do not have anything for you anymore. No more apples for you". The man replied with a toothless smile and said, "No problem, I do not have any teeth to bite". The tree continued, "I don’t have a trunk for you to climb on." The man replied softly, "I am too old for that now". The tree then said disappointingly, "I really cannot give you anything, the only thing that remains are my dying roots". The man replied reassuringly, "I do not need much now, just a place to rest. I am exhausted after all these years". The tree then replied enthusiastically, "Good! Old tree roots are the best place to lean on and rest. Come! Come and sit down with me and rest." The man slowly sat down next to the tree. The tree smiled with tears.

دوري في هذي القصة Discoussion leader
اكتب 5 اسئلة عن القصة .

اخر يوم لتسليم واجب هو الثلاثاء
بليز ساعدوني
رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 15-04-2012, 11:07 PM   #2

لوفي الحزين

جامعي

افتراضي رد: ابغى مساعده منكم

ارجوكم ساعدوني
يافاعلين الخير وينكم

لوفي الحزين غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 15-04-2012, 11:17 PM   #3

لوفي الحزين

جامعي

تكفو ساعدوني

قديم 16-04-2012, 06:37 PM   #4

لوفي الحزين

جامعي

شباب انا محتاج انكم تساعدوني
بليز

قديم 16-04-2012, 06:47 PM   #5

Memox

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية Memox

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2011
كلية: أخرى
التخصص: صعوبات تعلم ،
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: الخامس
البلد: الطائف
المشاركات: 241

The spin of the story ?

The story takes place for the child and the apple tree.

^^ عن ماذا تتحدث القصة

عن الولد وشجرة التفاح

------------------------------

What he wants to replace the apple tree?

He wanted the apple tree replacement games.

ماذا كان يريد الولد بإستبداله شجرة التفاح ؟

كأن يريد إستبدالها بالألعاب .

--------------------------------

Do you got the money? How so?

Yes got the money,He sold the fruits of the apple tree

هل حصل الإبن على النقود ؟ وكيف ذلك ؟

نعم لقد حصل على النقود , وذلك عن طريق بيع ثمار شجرة التفاح
---------------------------------------------

The child grew and became a man how to build him a house?

Apple Tree helped him and allowed him to take it from the branches in order to build his hut

كبر الولد ويريد أن يبني له بيت ؟ كيف استطاع على ذلك ؟

لقد سمحت له شجرة التفاح بً الأخذ من أغصانها وبناء له كوخ

-----------------------------------------------

How he got to relax after becoming old?

Allowed him to take the apple tree and its trunk is made of composite and sailing in the sea.

كيف حصل على الإسترخاء بعد أن أصبح رجلاً عجوز ؟

سمحت له الشجرة بإن يأخذ من جذوعها ويصنع له مركب ويبحر في البحر . .

----------------------

بً التوفيق أختي

توقيع Memox  

Memox غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 17-04-2012, 05:11 AM   #6

لوفي الحزين

جامعي

شكرا شكرا شكرا

إضافة رد