InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كلية الآداب والعلوم الإنسانية > قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

الى جميع من لديه مادة 216

قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 19-06-2009, 05:42 AM

خالد العجلان خالد العجلان غير متواجد حالياً

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2009
التخصص: english
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: الثامن
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 366
Skaau.com (15) الى جميع من لديه مادة 216

أرجو من لديه برقراف مكتوب بان لا يبخل علينا بالفائده اريد الاطلاع والتامل فى كيفية صناعة البرقراف ووفق الله من اعا ننا وجزاه الله عنا خير الجزاء علما بان الاختبار سيكون غدا
رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 19-06-2009, 09:07 AM   #2

بوليمر®

الصورة الرمزية بوليمر®

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2008
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: English Literature
نوع الدراسة: ماجستير
المستوى: متخرج
البلد: منطقة المدينة المنورة
المشاركات: 14,683
افتراضي رد: الى جميع من لديه مادة 216

اخوي خالد في قسم الملخصات تحت مواضيع 216 فيه براقرافات وعلى ما اعتقد للزميل ميحد الرياض

مفيدة شوفها

توقيع بوليمر®  

ربي كما أبكيتني
يوم ولادتي و الناس حولي يضحكون؟
أضحكني يوم موتي
و الناس حولي يبكون

بوليمر® غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 19-06-2009, 09:14 AM   #3

طالب متفائل

مشرف مُتألق سابق

الصورة الرمزية طالب متفائل

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2008
التخصص: لغات أوروبية
المشاركات: 815

businesses

I do not agree with the statement that businesses should do anything they can to make a profit. I state my opinion on the following points.

First of all, every company must have its moral code. It means that a company should treat its clients properly and respect their rights. Of cause a company may lose a part of its profit but security of its clients must be on the first place. Otherwise, clients will switch to another company and never be back. For instance, a few years ago "Jonson&Jonson" produced a new type of painkillers. Unfortunately, this product was not tested properly. As a result of this many people died and received injures. The president of the company made a crucial decision to call back all painkillers from all distributors and pay to all injured customers for their treatment. It cost a lot of money for the company but it saved its image and clients. It was a very difficult decision, but the president of the company understood that it would cost him even more in the future because he would not be able to return clients' respect. Loosing customers means for a company loosing its profit.

Second of all, in order to succeed in the modern world companies have to compete with each other. Many companies lose their profit decreasing prices on their products. They do not aspire for extra profit but for clients' satisfaction. Companies do it because they want their products sold and their customers satisfied. They offer discounts, free delivery, free service, free Internet access, good return service, etc. All these are done to make their old customers happy and attract new clients.

To sum up, I think a company, which the only goal is profit will not succeed nowadays. Otherwise, companies that respect their clients and want to see them satisfied will make a fortune.

توقيع طالب متفائل  

طالب متفائل غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 19-06-2009, 09:16 AM   #4

طالب متفائل

مشرف مُتألق سابق

The Internet
The internet is one of the greatest inventions in the history of man. Since inventing the computer, the world witnessed a real revolution in every aspect of life. The internet has made of the whole world a small village and facilitated many of the aspects of life.

The internet links millions of computers all over the world, a man can contact another man in any part of the world within a few seconds. One can send a message to another one in another country in almost no time. The internet also makes it available for every one to get a huge amount of information in all aspects of science and knowledge. You don't have to get a large traditional library in your home, through the internet you can search anything you like.

The internet also facilitates banking, airlines reservations, school registration. Now there is also a trend to establish the electronic government in many countries, this means one can do the governmental dealings through the internet, so there is no need to go to offices any more. Simply the world can't do without the internet nowadays.

Briefly, the internet connects all people in the world and facilitates all aspects of human life, you can know about new things anywhere in the world through the internet. One can't imagine the world without the internet.

قديم 19-06-2009, 09:18 AM   #5

طالب متفائل

مشرف مُتألق سابق

children

The issue about whether children should help with household tasks as soon as they are able to do so is open for debate. Some people say that children should devote more time for playing with their friends, watching TV and studying. However, other people believe that children should help their parents with household tasks. Personally, for several reasons, which I will explain bellow, I adhere to the latter point of view.

First of all, I think that every child should have his or her own responsibilities. When I was a child my parents taught me how to make breakfast in the morning. So, I woke up, went to the kitchen and prepared a couple of toasts for breakfast. It was easy and I enjoyed doing it because I liked the way my parents thanked me and I felt that they were proud of me. Also, my mom always wanted me to know how to cook, clean and iron my cloth. Thanks to the learning, nowadays, when my maid can not come to my house I handle all household tasks myself.

Second of all, performing household tasks teaches children to value the job of people who did it. When I was a child I did not imagine that cleaning house could be so time and energy consuming. So, when I began to do some of the household tasks by myself I began to respect the job of others and tryed to collect all my toys after my playing with them.

Finally, doing household tasks teaches children to arrange their time. In addition to those practical benefits, help from children allows parents to have more spare time for their personal lives and for the children. A family can have more time to spend with each other talking, watching movies or just enjoying the beautiful moments.

To sum up, I think that children should help their parents with household tasks. Doing household tasks helps them to grow into independent, self-confident, and attentive persons who respect their parents.

قديم 19-06-2009, 09:22 AM   #6

طالب متفائل

مشرف مُتألق سابق

Education

From my everyday experience and observation I can state several factors, which defend the statement that with the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly.

First of all, the latest inventions of humankind dramatically improved our life. Nowadays we can move from one place to another more quickly, we do not spend much time ng, we have many different recourses of information and means of communication. So, our life now is more dynamic and changeable. During our day we receive a huge amount of information and process it. Students at the same time have more resources to get information they need. They can go to a library, the nearest bookstore, or borrow it from a friend or even download it from an Internet. I think It is great. Instead of waiting for one's turn to get a book in a library, one can print it from a file downloaded earlier. The great thing about it that one can print only those pages he is interested in and also make marks on the pages to mark important ideas.

Another important aspect of this is the advantages of using computer the greatest invention of the last century. Students do not have to spend their time by writing and re-writing many papers. It is really time-consuming. They just type information in and may use many useful features such as "copy", "past", "delete", "save", etc. Also, sometimes students do not have to write down lectures because they already have them on their computers.

Internet plays an important role in our life now. We can communicate with the people who are on another part of the planet. We also can get the latest news very quickly. People can ask for a piece of advice or find different kinds of information on the Internet. Students can get their degree on-line, register for classes, communicate with professors, take tests and even listen to a lecture.
I think the great part in it that students may more effectively arrange their time. They can get their task by e-mail and stay home to do it. It really saves time and make studying more fun especially if a person has to work in order to pay his or her tuition.

To summarize, I think that many last inventions improved students' life and allowed them to concentrate more on studying.

at 5:13 AM

قديم 19-06-2009, 09:24 AM   #7

طالب متفائل

مشرف مُتألق سابق

Environment

Man, through the ages, has undergone many changes from the time when he depicted a herd of mammoths on the walls of the cave to nowadays when the arts are more complicated. Our attitude towards the environment is changed too. A few centuries ago people did not care about pollution, erosion, animal extinction, etc. However, nowadays people again and again talk about this and try to make a difference. I think that money donation for environment protection must take priority over the support of the arts. Bellow I will give my reasons to support my answer.

The invention of the automobile is undoubtedly one of the humankind's greatest inventions. However, the automobile brought us many disadvantages as well. The air nowadays is polluted by millions of cars every day. Every day clouds of exhaust are rising from the ground contaminating all around. So, I think that money from a company can be used to make our air fresher and cleaner.

Another important aspect of this is the contamination of water. Water is an essential recourse of all living creatures. Nothing will survive without it. Unfortunately, we spend fresh water sometimes very carelessly. Also, many factories wash away their used resources in the nearest river poisoning everything alive there. I think that money donations would be helpful for cleaning our water resources from oil, garbage and chemical matters.

Finally, I think that now humankind faced the problem of overpopulation. The population is dramatically rising. We need more food, ters, clothes, construction materials and space. So, many animals are extinguishing. So, I believe that this money could be spent on conducting a campaign against overpopulation.

To sum up, I think that in order to make our children happy we should be more careful with the resources that we take from the nature and if it is possible restore them.

تحياتي لكم
optimistic student

قديم 19-06-2009, 08:15 PM   #8

خالد العجلان

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2009
التخصص: english
المشاركات: 366

احب ان اشكر مشرفنا العزيز بوليمر واشكر الاخ الرائع ابو محمد فارس الحربى واسال الله ان لايحرمك الاجر والمثوبه ولكن عندى سوال يا اخ فارس هل البرقرافات التى عرضتها جميعها ايزى برقراف ؟واذا قلنا بانه ايزى فهل نحن ملزومين فى bodyبان تكون بعدد محدد ؟ وشكرا

خالد العجلان غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 19-06-2009, 11:34 PM   #9

ملك الليل

املي في الله كبير

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
التخصص: ENGLISH
المشاركات: 56

الف شكر ع المجهود الجبار

ملك الليل غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 20-06-2009, 03:40 AM   #10

طالب متفائل

مشرف مُتألق سابق

اخوي خالد نعم هذه كلها essay والبدي من شروط الــessay وفيها تذكر التفاصيل

اما بالنسبه لعدد الاجزاء فقط ثلاث اجزاء وهي الاولى المقدمة والثانيه البدي والاخيرة الخلاصه او النتيجه

تحياتي طالب متفائل

إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع