InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الملتقيات الجامعية > ملتقى السنة التحضيرية > ملتقى المسار العلمي إنتظام
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

ضروري الله يسعدكم

ملتقى المسار العلمي إنتظام

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 17-04-2013, 01:26 AM
الصورة الرمزية mohammed barasyn

mohammed barasyn mohammed barasyn غير متواجد حالياً

tawfe8k ya Rbb

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2012
نوع الدراسة: تحضيري علمي خطة ب
المستوى: الرابع
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 39
Skaau.com (15) ضروري الله يسعدكم

بسم الله
كيفككم ان شاء الله بخخخير

بكرة اختباري الرايتينق لفل فور وابغا امثلة على المواضيع الي تجي

افيدوني الله يسعدكم

+والي عنده مقدمة لموضوع مافيه ايجابيات وسلبيات يكتبها

وجزاكم الله كل خير

توقيع mohammed barasyn  

Ya RBb Waf8ni نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 17-04-2013, 01:55 AM   #2

رويدا علي

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية رويدا علي

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2013
التخصص: لسععععع
نوع الدراسة: تحضيري علمي خطة أ
المستوى: الثاني
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 121
افتراضي رد: ضروري الله يسعدكم

هذي مواضيع لفل4 Women Working Outside the Home

Women working outside the home have many advantages. First, wives can earn money so they can help their husbands. Second, they can see other people and have nice times at work with their friends.

Women working outside the home have many disadvantages. First, their children stay home alone. Second, women can come home late and be tired. Their families eat in restaurants more often because they don’t have time for ng.

In summary, I think women working outside the home aren’t a good idea because there are more disadvantages than advantages.

Studying Abroad
There are many advantages to study abroad. First, you can learn English so you can speak English fluently. Second, you can meet new friends, and you can learn about different cultures.

There are many disadvantages to study abroad. First, studying abroad is very expensive. Second, you stay without your family. In some countries, there aren’t any Muslims so you can’t pray in a mosque and can’t wear your hijab.

Despite the disadvantages, I hope to study abroad because I like to discover other cultures.

Mobile Phones
I want to talk about the advantages and disadvantages of mobile phones. Let me start with advantages. First, with mobile phones, we can email within seconds around the world. Second, we can access any information any time. Third, I can communicate with my friends and my cousins.

However, there are some disadvantages of mobile phones. First, people spend less time bonding with their families and friends. People don’t have time for families. Second, people spending a long time on the phone can cause some impairment to their ears.

In conclusion, I hope everyone uses their mobile phones for useful things for them and for the community. I hope that it isn’t used for bad reasons.

Using the Internet
Today everyone all around the world uses the internet. However, there are good things and bad things about the internet. One good thing about the internet is that it is convenient and has lots of information. I can get online from my phone, from my computer at home, or from school. Also, another good thing is that we can keep in touch with everyone by email or Facebook.

However, there are many bad things, too. People use the internet and waste their time. Some websites aren’t safe because there are and viruses. Also, there are a lot of wrong information.

As you can see, there are both good things and bad things about using the internet. We need to be careful and use it wisely.

Living in a city
There are many reasons to live in a city. A city has modern buildings and many places to visit. For example, in Jeddah you can see a famous fountain called King Fahd’s Fountain. Also, it has many different malls which are very interesting. People in my city are warm hearted and awesome. Furthermore, there are more schools and universities in cities. With education, we can have better jobs in cities.

However, living in a city has some problems such as pollution from factories and cars. Also, it is noisy. The traffic is bad and dangerous. Another problem is that poor people can’t afford to buy things they need. Furthermore, there are some awful places in cities.

Despite the disadvantages, I prefer to live in a city. I can’t imagine living in a country because I love where I live in my city.

رويدا علي غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 21-04-2013, 11:46 PM   #3

mohammed barasyn

tawfe8k ya Rbb

الصورة الرمزية mohammed barasyn

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2012
نوع الدراسة: تحضيري علمي خطة ب
المستوى: الرابع
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 39
افتراضي رد: ضروري الله يسعدكم

الله يعطيكي العافية

وجاني موضوع سهههههل وحلييت الحمد لله